Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Question (SPOILERS) Varian Wrynn

I heard that Varian gets killed in some kind of battle in Legion expansion.

My character(s) have died thousands of times in this game and still running around like nothing has happened. I just run to my corpse from graveyard or somebody ress me, and I'm good to go.

Did Varian lost his way to his corpse while spirit-running from graveyard or did his mates took his body and bring it to Stormwind too early and now we just have to wait him to finally reach SW by foot, assuming he can spirit-run across the sea.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-06-11 at 11:52 PM.

He's stuck in the Loading Screen. Blizzard servers strike again!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSaying View Post

My character(s) have died thousands of times in this game and still running around like nothing has happened. I just run to my corpse from graveyard or somebody ress me, and I'm good to go.

Did Varian lost his way to his corpse while spirit-running from graveyard or did his mates took his body and bring it to Stormwind too early and now we just have to wait him to finally reach SW by foot, assuming he can spirit-run across the sea.
    ... Well aren't you just hilarious.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

He obviously ragequitted the game, now complaining on the forums about how bad WoW is while telling stories of how his awesome time in the older expansions was.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    He obviously ragequitted the game, now complaining on the forums about how bad WoW is while telling stories of how his awesome time in the older expansions was.
    You mean when he was a slave fighting in gladiator pits?
    He must have loved that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could have written a spoiler free title if all you wanted to do was post that "joke"...

Deleted
    he isnt dead
    he is a deathknight

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSaying View Post

hey umm maybe dont make the title of your thread spoilers...? thats a quick way to get in trouble

also we are a "chosen one" with a fragment of the titan soul inside of us, allowing us to do that ,demon hunters are able to if they become demonicly empowered enough to become demon enough to return from the twisting nether after death
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, OP. You might wanna change your title. You might ruin it for some people maybe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    also we are a "chosen one" with a fragment of the titan soul inside of us, allowing us to do that
    citation needed

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for spooling that for me, I appreciate it. Not.

10+ Year Old Account
    The title, as of this posting, is "Varian Wrynn and his dead"

My first thought would be, "Dead what?" Not, "Varian Wrynn's dead?" Then I come to the thread, the OP has some silly joke post, but the rest of the thread is "You should've posted spoiler tags because Varian's dead!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post

My first thought would be, "Dead what?" Not, "Varian Wrynn's dead?" Then I come to the thread, the OP has some silly joke post, but the rest of the thread is "You should've posted spoiler tags because Varian's dead!"
    TWF people complaining about spoilers that aren't there unless you know about the spoilers unintentionally spoiling the things that weren't spoiled in the first place. Oops.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post

putting "varien wrynn and his dead" people might think its a typo of "hes dead" but still... its still spoilers

"darth vader it lukes father" still a spoiler

fucking spoilers mannnnnn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Yeah, OP. You might wanna change your title. You might ruin it for some people maybe.
    Nobody that reads this forums doesn't know yet and even then spoilers aren't that big a deal as the amount of people that freak out over spoiler alerts make it out to be

When was the last time something happened that really made you go "Oh-shit!"

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    hey umm maybe dont make the title of your thread spoilers...? thats a quick way to get in trouble

also we are a "chosen one" with a fragment of the titan soul inside of us, allowing us to do that ,demon hunters are able to if they become demonicly empowered enough to become demon enough to return from the twisting nether after death
    No, that's wrong.
    Our characters simply don't die in canon as much as they do in game.
    Or did you think our characters really died fighting the lich king over 20 times before they killed him?

Lick King: "THEY KEEP COMING"
    Ragnaros: "WHAT IS THIS"
    Garrosh: "HOW DO I KEEP TRANSFORMING BACK INTO MY NORMAL FORM PLEASE STOP"

Lore wise, our "heroes" dont die in any of the fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    Nobody that reads this forums doesn't know yet and even then spoilers aren't that big a deal as the amount of people that freak out over spoiler alerts make it out to be

That isn't really the point. There has always been a spoiler alert in place till the expansion was released.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post

Nothing you've said makes it ok to spoil plot points.
    When MMO-Champ released the images of his funeral they pixelated them aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    No, that's wrong.
    Our characters simply don't die in canon as much as they do in game.
    Or did you think our characters really died fighting the lich king over 20 times before they killed him?

Lick King: "THEY KEEP COMING"
    Ragnaros: "WHAT IS THIS"
    Garrosh: "HOW DO I KEEP TRANSFORMING BACK INTO MY NORMAL FORM PLEASE STOP"

Lore wise, our "heroes" dont die in any of the fights.
    except the spots where they do, explainedin the DK starting zone