RAF and Multiboxing wiht Warcraft Movie Tickets

Anyone have a good source of information how to go about setting all of this up?
    Last edited by DesMephisto; 2016-06-12 at 12:08 PM.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Anyone have a good source of information how to go about setting all of this up?

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/recruit-a-friend-basics

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ruit_a_friend/

Two best sites with good info on how to do it.

Deleted
    I use hotkeynet script and assist macros + some window switching for quests. Very oldschool but not super efficient but clean.
    I usually play a tank and have my dps alt on follow. Got like 20 alts on raf-cap that way, rarely have any problems. If then it's with people who misjudge the follow and call my alt a bot who has a perfect rotation programmed in and hence does more damage than human players.

Yeah I'm looking to level my master as a prot war (I need like 5 more warriors to have a server full with them) and then slaves as DPS just not sure how I should go about it or what I should do with the other account after @_@
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    If then it's with people who misjudge the follow and call my alt a bot who has a perfect rotation programmed in and hence does more damage than human players.
    Can you explain that part better? If it's "programmed in" is that not botting?

Deleted
    They are clueless. Hotkeynet script just shares the button you hit with both wow windows. If I push 1 both characters will do whatever is bound in wow with the key 1. So while my tank does shield slam on 1, my alt does /assist tank /use arcane shot on 1 for example. Not very efficient when I just spam with my tank because it means I just faceroll with my hunter but for noobs this is godlike and they report me for being deus ex machina. But if you get some experience you can very well handle both toons with a good set on keybindings. Like aoe/use cooldowns etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why can't you cheaters just play the game right?