Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    first amazing trailer for a long time from blizzard!

short but perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Wrathion won't be appearing in Legion (Blizzplanet)
    Yeah... that's not true.
    Why are people taking the wratharion quote completely out of context?! You lot missed out "at release" so stop leading people on who TLDR

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    Why are people taking the wratharion quote completely out of context?! You lot missed out "at release" so stop leading people on who TLDR
    The OP was edited... :P
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

The changes in the faction leader stories in Legion came from it being time for a change.
    Because Vol'jin was Warchief for an entire expansion now and he did so much during his reign. It was clearly time to kill him off. /s

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Wrathion won't be appearing in Legion (Blizzplanet)
    Yeah... that's not true.

He wont at launch no...read abit better.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    "Illidan story felt not wrapped up". What does this mean? They will kill him for good this time so it wraps up? Perhaps it should not be wrapped up.
    I guess you dont know what happens to him in the new novel they released about him? Quite some shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Because Vol'jin was Warchief for an entire expansion now and he did so much during his reign. It was clearly time to kill him off. /s
    I don't actually blame them for killing Vol'jin. It obviously wasn't originally part of the plan, it was just gonna be Varian. But then they knee jerked this, because so many idiots have been crying about horde favoritism since Cata. So they just killed Vol'jin as well, so as not to have to hear about the stupid bullshit again. So when they say this, it's half true, and they just choose to not insult people like I am here so just include Vol'jin with the justifications as well.

Why are ghostcrawler messages from over a month ago (1st may) again reposted?
    Those were already written on mmo-c a month ago..

regarding the bit about no content patches in WoD : you werent the only one that was hoping legion was coming faster. half of your placer base was pissed cause things got stale and boring after a particular point of time. if you twats were putting out more content ppl wouldnt have been left feeling that way. its easy really unless your running out of ideas for stuff and/or bullshit going on behind the scenes was getting to much

15+ Year Old Account
    Everything is hard to implement/change/do/work on/create for blizzard these days. They tech is just not there. We are living in 2000. Its so pathetic. I have seen smaller companies do better stuff.

Company earns billions and changing animations for 200-500 spells in difficult over 4 years ? Such difficulty , Much struggle. Kappa.

WoW prob doesn't even have 500 spells /abilities these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    Wrathion not in Legion? Lol what a joke. Introduced a major character via MoP Legendary questline and he is barely seen.
    I know right, he is actually a cool character who helps us to prepare for legion invasion and now he it doesn't feel right for them..so they take him out.
    Last edited by Ryxxi; 2016-06-12 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    "The development team has grown, but the larger team was able to produce more content rather than produce content faster."

... You see people at Blizz say crap like that, and you have to wonder just how out of touch they are with what actually is in their game. Where is this "more content" because I certainly haven't seen it. Expansions these days are less than half of what they were back in BC and wotlk. Anyone counting dungeons, raids, or patches could tell you that.
    The "more content" is obviously Hearthstone and Overwatch, and whatever else people at Blizzard are working on. I sincerely doubt all that rubbish about "our team is biggest ever right now" means the team working on WoW, because it sure as hell doesn't look that way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styvan01 View Post
    Heck he's the reason why the Legion is at our doorstep. I mean if he didn't go to Alternate Draenor, Im sure they would not have come yet.
    Its was Garrosh not Wrath..know ur lore lol.

Not sure whether to be entirely furious at a certain blacked out point there or to be upset. You give someone all that development have him say 2 lines of dialogue in an expansion then throw him out the window. Bad design choice, really bad design choice. I hope you realise that this isn't about favouritism, this is about doing what's natural story progression. In a way maybe it is but you can't take someone who is still nowhere near the end of development and toss him aside because it makes for 'good drama'.

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    He wont at launch no...read abit better.

the black dragon in highmountain says he gots " family matter to attend " at the end of the dungeon. We will see wrathion in legion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    "Illidan story felt not wrapped up". What does this mean? They will kill him for good this time so it wraps up? Perhaps it should not be wrapped up.
    I think they mean that when they used him as a boss in BC, he didn't have any development or any real motivation, wasn't really involved in the story. He was just a guy on the box that players killed in a patch. It was a complete waste of a character.

And they had a solid out to revive him (demons don't die outside the Twisting Nether) so they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    "In Warlords development, the new character models were a significant pressure for the character art team."

So they deserve a massive raise then? because WoD was a pile of garbage, and the only good thing about WoD was the character models and the art.
    The art team does deserve a raise, yes. Because they always do an A+ job when it comes to the aesthetics of the game.
    They were not responsible for the content of the expansion. The content designers should have their salary cut and given to the art team.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    "The development team has grown, but the larger team was able to produce more content rather than produce content faster."

... You see people at Blizz say crap like that, and you have to wonder just how out of touch they are with what actually is in their game. Where is this "more content" because I certainly haven't seen it. Expansions these days are less than half of what they were back in BC and wotlk. Anyone counting dungeons, raids, or patches could tell you that.
    They probably weren't present for WoD and have instead been working on Legion.
    From what I've been seeing on the Alpha/Beta. Legion will be packed with content.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2016-06-12 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kot0005 View Post
    Everything is hard to implement/change/do/work on/create for blizzard these days. They tech is just not there. We are living in 2000. Its so pathetic. I have seen smaller companies do better stuff.

Company earns billions and changing animations for 200-500 spells in difficult over 4 years ? Such difficulty , Much struggle. Kappa.

WoW prob doesn't even have 500 spells /abilities these days.
    It didnt sound like spells were the source of the heavy workload. By combat animations, i believe they are referring to the movements player and perhaps some npcs make when fighting/shooting/casting. Thats 26 race/gender skeletons to animate in all of those activities. Each one probably has several different movements and making a skeleton move smoothly is more complex than spell animations. Be pissed about the timetable, but dont undersell the size of the task.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    International doesn't matter. New Alice movie made 10 million more and they called it a huge flop.
    International markets definitely does matter.
    Alice is a flop because it has only made $183 million WW so far, meaning that there's basically no chance it will make a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by kot0005 View Post
    Its was Garrosh not Wrath..know ur lore lol.
    And who, might I ask, was the one who freed Garrosh from prison in the first place? Wrathion.

So you should know your lore and learn some grammar while you're at it.

Deleted
    In Warlords development, the new character models were a significant pressure for the character art team.
    Always said WoD content suffered due to the amount of time it probably took to perfect the characters, and now ...

For Legion, the updated combat animations are a significant pressure for the animation team.
    Concerns me there's a few months of content, then you get to hit the same things with your new fancy animations, for 14 months.

Still, gotta remain positive eh?