7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    For a third time, I asked what Trump would do to prevent something like this specifically. Immigration law has no relevance.
    Trump can't prevent problems from Muslims already here, but he can try to prevent the total overall problems caused through migration policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    No where did i say that or imply that at all did I? Calm your tits
    I took a guess, I'm calm. Let me hear your suggestion, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    What is wrong with you. Have you never taken a history class? Current Times? What world do you live in where there is peace on earth? We are 1 nutjob dictator away from a world war. We have enemies home and abroad and you talk about how the current times have no need for this part of the constitution?

History is so important, thats why the teach us it. How many times have rulers suppressed their subjects, How many times have dictators inflicted their will on their masses, how many times has this stuff happened and just because you live on the other side of the world or in a nation that hasnt seen war since WW2, How young are you. Just because you dont see it happen doesnt mean its not happening or isnt going to happen.

You think people in the middle east wouldnt want to defend themselves with weapons if they could? Look at isreal, surrounded by enemies but still going strong.

You people need to think about what could be, not what is. The current state of the US isnt what it always has been. Times change but war stays the same. War is coming wether u like it or not. Human greed brings it, and humans are not going to stop being that way anytime soon. Its been this way for 1000's of years.

Deal with the fact that some people want to defend themselves and others want to do the opposite.

Guns are the weapon of this age, You think outlawing swords and bows during medieval times was going to prevent mass killings?

God i wish people used their brains, and didnt live in their peaceful little box. The world is not peaceful. Get it through your head. It hasnt been peaceful since the beggining and it wont be until the end. HUMANS WONT ALLOW IT.
    What dictator?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post

against choppers, tanks, drone strikes, grenade launchers, combat planes, nukes and trained personnel?
    100 million ppl wouldnt do nothing
    Yeah, because Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq were all rousing successes.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Said the slave owners before the 13th amendment.
    Are you comparing gun owners to slave owners? Fucking lol

Asking/making drastic changes after a horrible accident based on emotion is a great way to do terrible things. Also all these people PUSHING their own agendas and using this accident as a voice for it make me sick.

I was brought up with guns, shot my first one at age 7 and have never even though about using one for anything other than hunter since, because I was raised to respect the power of the tool, and to understand the value of life. I think that is a key idea we have let fall on the wayside in modern times, teaching people the value of life (even now I have a parent that works for the highschool I went too and all the outdoor education classes are gone, and the biology classes focus on the micro and not on the macro really, you don't get that exposure to live beings). The more of these accidents I see the more I want education reform, not gun control reform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Deleted
    You do not know your history very well or our United states Military if you think the majority of them would violate their oaths. The Govt can turn tyrannical, the Military will not
    *pat*
    Whatever makes you sleep at night dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    What is wrong with you. Have you never taken a history class? Current Times? What world do you live in where there is peace on earth? We are 1 nutjob dictator away from a world war. We have enemies home and abroad and you talk about how the current times have no need for this part of the constitution?

History is so important, thats why the teach us it. How many times have rulers suppressed their subjects, How many times have dictators inflicted their will on their masses, how many times has this stuff happened and just because you live on the other side of the world or in a nation that hasnt seen war since WW2, How young are you. Just because you dont see it happen doesnt mean its not happening or isnt going to happen.

You think people in the middle east wouldnt want to defend themselves with weapons if they could? Look at isreal, surrounded by enemies but still going strong.

You people need to think about what could be, not what is. The current state of the US isnt what it always has been. Times change but war stays the same. War is coming wether u like it or not. Human greed brings it, and humans are not going to stop being that way anytime soon. Its been this way for 1000's of years.

Deal with the fact that some people want to defend themselves and others want to do the opposite.

Guns are the weapon of this age, You think outlawing swords and bows during medieval times was going to prevent mass killings?

God i wish people used their brains, and didnt live in their peaceful little box. The world is not peaceful. Get it through your head. It hasnt been peaceful since the beggining and it wont be until the end. HUMANS WONT ALLOW IT.
    You believe the US is one dictator away from world war?

The paranoia is real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    It doesnt matter, a criminal will still get a gun if they really want it. It only hurts the citizens following the law.
    Shit argument #23.

If you make it harder for criminals to get guns, less gun crime will be committed. Most criminals can't afford a $20k rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    IF the government wants to seize full control of the people, it makes sure that it has full control of the entire military.. And since you like to look.. Look at North Korea, or the former USSR.
    They would never be able to get full control of the military. Many time sin history has a nations MIlitary turned on a Corrupt and tyrannical Govt.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

"The second amendment should be changed because all they had was muskets. Now if you mention how the 1st amendment should be changed because all they had were quills and parchment I shall be greatly offended grood sir"

It piece of paper. Again, I guess you are not from America so I can't really judge you but for us, it means a lot. People swore oaths to it.
    People swear oaths to all kinds of shit. It's not the thing you swear to, it's the content of the oath. I could be swearing an oath to uphold law to a dung heap and it would make that oath just as valid and important as if I swore it on our flag or the constitution. An oath is just a formality, a ceremony. What's important is WHAT YOU DO afterwards.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

No kidding right?

Another notch on the retard belt for the government. Guy should have been flagged.

10+ Year Old Account
    asi we've said before, the second amendment was written in an entirely different time, when the most powerful weapon that was readily available could shoot at most 3 bullets/minute by a trained person. now with an AR-15 you can shoot 10-20 times that in the same amount of time.
    i'm not saying that the US should place a ban on all weapons, because that's plain stupid, but that the 2nd amendment has to be adapted to the current times (maximum magazine capacity, background checks)
    it takes less then a second to change a magazine capacity restrictions are useless.

against choppers, tanks, drone strikes, grenade launchers, combat planes, nukes and trained personnel?
    100 million ppl wouldnt do nothing
    again, they did pretty good in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

We really comparing the constitution to a bible?

And why are people acting like their nation does not have a constitution? Okay, burn it. No more constitutional rights. Someone makes you a slave? Too bad. Why listen to a 300 year old outdated set of rules? That's stupid. Just ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Trump can't prevent problems from Muslims already here, but he can try to prevent the total overall problems caused through migration policy.
    Leftists and progressives blaming guns as usual. The good thing is they are too stupid to realize they are actually de facto islamic apologists and are fueling the right, now Trump popularity will soar even more.
    What, specifically, do you think Trump is going to do about people like this?
    So the answer is, "nothing".

Ok then, I agree.

Deleted
    Listen, you may say its harder to get a gun, maybe for you, but if you really want a gun, you will go and find it. When I went to Swiss, Germany and Romania. I didn't carry a gun, but did I want to? Yes, why? I'm on foreign land. Does that mean, all the people are bad there? No, of course not. They were very helpful.
    I'll always choose freedom over security.
    Ofcourse, but statistics tell otherwise.
    There is significantly less mass shootings in europe then the us.

It's a result, and how you interpret it is up to you.

For a third time, I asked what Trump would do to prevent something like this specifically. Immigration law has no relevance.
    Well not to defend what happened today, but do you see what's happening in Germany, France and Sweden right now?

You do not know your history very well or our United states Military if you think the majority of them would violate their oaths. The Govt can turn tyrannical, the Military will not
    Then there's absolutely no purpose in the citizenry being armed to oppose tyranny in the age of the standing army if the army won't enforce the tyranny. This is a self-defeating argument.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    ...which would have prevented this incident how?
    Stricter MENA migration policy can't prevent every single problem, it is just one particular tool we need to address the issue.