Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    thats bullshit. Were they killed for being transgender alone? The people who are against bathroom rights are not starting mass killing against them. Neither are anti gay people or do you think anything would prevent them from whole sale murdering them?

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    because there is no defense against rifles. A single person is one man army, while someone is handgun is limited to single shoots. Why are you ignoring that fact? If 50 people zerg rush the gunman, those 50 people going to die before they even reach the gunman. Same not true with handguns.

Have you ever shot a rifle? Have you ever seen one in real life? Seriously? You sound like you have never seen one except on silly shows where they talk about "ghost guns" and shit.

Everything you said is false. Even knowledgable anti gun folks will say you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Hi. Black guy here.
    Suuuuuuure.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Okay tragic event. But I'm gonna comment on some nuances here. Do not take this for me condoning violence or hating gay people.

1. My first thought was jizz being shot in people's eyes or something.
    Really? Your first thought was, "who got jizzed in the eye?" >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi. Black guy here.

He does seem racist, but if the statistics show more blacks commit gun crimes, I'll agree that he is merely stating facts. Anyone got stats?
    I'm talking about the guy saying all white people are liars as a racist. I don't care about who commits more gun crimes as a race personally
    You're a towel.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I'm not claiming he's not Islamic. I'm disputing the claim that he supposedly shouted "Allahu Akhbar" repeatedly during the attack. There was literally no indication of this at all during all the witness interviews and coverage throughout the entire morning.
    That is why you never saw that reported. It is a important part. The time.

thats bullshit. Were they killed for being transgender alone? The people who are against bathroom rights are not starting mass killing against them. Neither are anti gay people or do you think anything would prevent them from whole sale murdering them?
    Not at a concentrated location, yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    When the statistics don't tell the entire story then there is an issue. How many of those crimes were commited by people in low income inner city situations? Give them better options and they'll stop murdering each other over drug money.
    Hell, how many of them were self-defense?

Prove it, please.
    Dude. The link was there. I saw it. You are asking him from prove water is wet at this point.

Have you ever shot a rifle?
    God, I hope not.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. The link was there. I saw it. You are asking him from prove water is wet at this point.
    Still not seeing any evidence.

Cultural Marxist means "Jew".

Here, this should help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYQo6LI3Y7c
    lol talk about persecution complex

Do you honestly think his father would admit his religion was the cause?
    and Why was he angry? Where did his anger come from? His religion. Guess what, those people denying them "right" are not planning to kill them (and going to the same bathrom is a right).
    People keep saying it was for PR reasons that his father and ex-wife denied it.

Seriously, is it better PR to come out and say "I raised a bigoted asshole" over "I raised a Muslim" or "I married a violent asshole" over "I married a Muslim"? Because that's the only way that makes sense. They've flat-out said it was because gays made him angry for non-religious reasons, but somehow that's better than saying he was a religious fanatic? Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    honestly ignorant here but don't pistols use smaller and less high powered ammunition tho?
    Not necessarily, no. The same caliber bullet for a pistol might be slightly differently designed than that for a rifle, resulting in a bit of difference in range and power, but in general caliber is the quickest way to estimate how much umfh is going to be in a shot.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    lol talk about persecution complex
    Sorry facts offend you. Maybe you can go back to your safe space?

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Turns out even a model of a military assault rifle can kill 50 people in short order.
    The gun could have been pink, adorned with rhinestones and unicorns and have had the same impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    That is why you never saw that reported. It is a important part. The time.
    I'm talking about the time from literally about 7am Eastern until nearly 3pm, including multiple periods of eye witness testimony.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    When the statistics don't tell the entire story then there is an issue. How many of those crimes were commited by people in low income inner city situations? Give them better options and they'll stop murdering each other over drug money.

You're changing the goals now.

I am not concerned with ideological views or why X demographic does more y. I just want to know if more black people kill with guns vs white.

If that is true, he is not exactly racist for pointing it out. We can get into details later. I just wanted numbers.

Deleted

Here, this should help.

yeah he is an idiot.
    Cultural Marxism as a term was coined in 1973 - Meshing it with the Nazis is fucking retarded.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-13 at 12:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    People keep saying it was for PR reasons that his father and ex-wife denied it.

Seriously, is it better PR to come out and say "I raised a bigoted asshole" over "I raised a Muslim" or "I married a violent asshole" over "I married a Muslim"? Because that's the only way that makes sense. They've flat-out said it was because gays made him angry for non-religious reasons, but somehow that's better than saying he was a religious fanatic? Give me a break.
    Wouldn't it have been better to just not say anything ._.

Here, this should help.

This guy is the sort that wants people to believe that "thug" means the "N"-word

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wouldn't it have been better to just not say anything ._.
    Pretty much. I mean, basically anything other than "he had no reason to do this, they just made him angry" would have been "better PR". But for some reason...