Well, the important thing is that no one starts being a bunch of stupid bigots about it. That would be the real tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Twitter news:

what the fuck does that even mean?
    Nothing. It's his usual mish-mash of strong language that presents a facade of competence.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    idk about that, it was 100% political will that got people to the moon.

there was a huge outcry against wasting money on the lunar program when it couldve better been spent against russia

and the parallel is pretty real, you cant regulate something widespread unless the regulation is widespread
    Getting people to the moon has 0 to do with this.

You can draw a parallel between funding and "will power" to come together and accomplish something but the parallel doesn't go beyond that at all. There weren't hundreds of positive and negative externalities to landing on the moon.

Twitter news:

if only everyone in that club had full body armor and an AR of their own...

this terrible tragedy couldve been amplified 10x

er i mean stopped

Twitter news:

It's a prelude to an epic inane rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    you. don't. get it. but that's ok. we are all entitled to our opinions after all - and in USA this right protected by first amendment.

me? and my SO would not agree with me, but hell if I knew that bans would work? I'd try it. the problem is - they DON'T work to stem the violence or hatred. they don't work in Europe either. you keep focusing on GUN violence as if its the only thing that matters, but as history shows us, including recent history - its a bandaid. it fixes nothing, it only makes the festering wound - worse in a long run.
    Yes, it is only a bandaid. I never said it's a fix for the violence some idiots display. But, and this is the important bit, it's the only thing you got. Cos you got fuck else going for you with regards to these shootings. You have no way of predicting them, you have no way of preventing them and you have no way of fighting them until after the deed is done. It took police three hours (!) to decide to enter that building. It's time you lot start thinking about actual, real life solutions to this. And so far, my bandaid is really the only thing that has been tried elsewhere and it works amazingly well, even if it can't prevent every bloodshed.

All this talk about mental health is just bullshit trying to appease the masses that "something" is done. But it doesn't actually prevent anything. I know it. You know it. The next shooter knows it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Yes, however the problem on this forum is that those of us on the right believe in freedom of speech, while those on the left apparently do not, so they intentionally bait right-wing members to get a rise out of them -- and then report their posts to get members on the right infracted and banned. This occurs on a daily basis, and is rampant throughout this thread.

It's high time for right-wing members start fighting back against tactic, by doing the same. Fight fire with fire.
    TBH idc about left or right. I just care about being an American, being free and defending the people of the United States and anyone who needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Getting people to the moon has 0 to do with this.

You can draw a parallel between funding and "will power" to come together and accomplish something but the parallel doesn't go beyond that at all. There weren't hundreds of positive and negative externalities to landing on the moon.
    there kinda were

people really didnt like the idea of even trying to do it

cuse yaknow, russia

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    I do believe his dad saw the boy get angry at two men making out in Miami. If this is true then it seems the guy is a complete nutball instead of your "run of the mill terrorist".
    That's what I'm suspecting... ISIS would hit a government or corporate gig to destabilize the gov infrastructure, no matter how small. An LGBT bar is not on their priority lists/very fringe side of anything ISIS would do.

We need to elect a strong and experienced leader like Hillary Clinton who can bring the people together.

Twitter news:

Let me translate, courtesy of that other video: "Hi guys, I hope you won't forget about me over this distracting event. I'm still here and I still need your attention! kthxbye!"
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    when did I mention religion ?
    and yeah marriage existed long before. Marriage between man and woman.
    Electricity didn't exist before too. Should we still live in the past? Or just evolve on things certain people want?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    Horrable act of terror alot of similarities between this terror attack and the one in Tel-Aviv, both driven by hate, either for being gay or for being a jew.

I wonder if the same people that defended the shooters in Tel-Aviv claiming the Palestinian's are "oppressed" are going to do the same here claiming that the US arabs are "oppressed" and that is why this happend.
    nah, in their eyes ISIS is evil. but Hamas is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and justifiable. it's the occupation you see, not the religion. not the ideology...

i hope the americans that complained about israel in the thread about tel aviv, will take a moment to think about why islam can lead to terrorism.

Edit: and keep in mind, after the terrorism in tel aviv. in Gaza they had fireworks and gave candies in the streets.

gay marriage existed in ancient rome dawg
    they were marrying animals in ancient rome. So what ? Do we make that legal too?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-12 at 04:30 PM.

Twitter news:

it means he is going to win

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Well I think people have a right to own firearms and I think people have a right to move across borders.

I'm libertarian on those issues.
    "Libertarian" literally means nothing to me, but you saying what your opinion is does. I don't agree with it, but libertarian? Heck, I'm European, I don't even know what that means.

and in 5000 years people will of evolved out of the problem

if they hadnt been killed out by the problem 4500 years ago
    as opposed to what? killing any believer? all i'm asking for is we lift the social pressure to respect other peoples faith. That way we can at least start to reduce the problem by more actively convincing people they are wrong to hold these beliefs

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Electricity didn't exist before too. Should we still live in the past? Or just evolve on things certain people want?
    are all new things good? Should we accept everything new and get rid of old?

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    they were marrying animals in ancient rome. So what ? Do we make that legal too?
    well memed sir

*tips fedora

So, are we going to blame law-abiding gun owners, law-abiding muslims, or just law-abiding muslims who own guns? Just want to be sure before we get started.