Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Nah, it's not a "WE" issue, this guy was responsible for his actions and while we are still awaiting details, it appears he was influenced via Islam into doing this. Trying to put the blame on the US ultimately ignores what actually triggered the guy into doing this.
    If it's so easy to "indoctrinate" a 30 year US citizen into acts such as this despite the fact that he spent his entire life in America, it is definitely a US problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Regressive hellboy will silence anyone with an opposing view!

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    It's funny in a way.

How a Democrat, a Republican, and a Southerner deal with a Muslim Terrorist:

Democrat: "Well see I can't answer the question directly! I need more information and it's important to understand our role in his problems. Is he a disenfranchised native? Did the USA destabilize his home? Maybe he's got a legitimate reason for wanting to kill us. Maybe he'd feel happier if he killed me. Besides, what sort of a message are we sending to our College-Students? We need more lenient Courts, like that capital fellow at Stanford. We also need to spend more Tax payer dollars. Perhaps if we were to uplift him it would convince him to give up peacefully. Oh I know people died and he raped a few women, but boys will be boys. I mean what difference at this point does it make?"

Republican: *BANG!*

Southerner:*BANG!**BANG!***BANG!**BANG!**BANG!**BANG!* *sounds of reloading*
    *BANG!**BANG!**BANG!**BANG!**BANG!**BANG!*

Son: "Hey that's some nice grouping on those shots Papa!"
    Daughter: "Can I shoot the next one?"

Hate it or not, we all know it's the truth.
    Yeah. Except that usually speaking, the bang-bang-bang occurs at very American places like Fallujah. And it's ''shooting'' as in ''firing missiles at the suspect, his car, his house, and maybe the whole village if we have some stock left'' Or when it's happen in the USA, it's a Sikh. But hey, asking questions before shooting is sissy and weak.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-06-12 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    buddy, being a registered democrat/republican does not mean anything by itself, there has to be an investigation.

If you read what I said and not go to defense mode, you'd see that I was criticizing the people attributing this to a political ideal. It just so happens , it seems liberals are the ones spinning hard today.

Dude was democrat. That is all we know now. And yet people are actually blaming this on conservatism still. And you don't even address that and just say it doesn't matter. When we both l ow if the guy was a rebel flag flying white guy everyone would be all over conservatives.

It'd damned if you do damned if you don't. We get it. Liberals will blame everything on conservatives. With or without info. Even if the info we get points otherwise. It's still conservatism that's the issue and don't you dare point out the hypocrisy.

Anyway, I'm done. All the worth while discussion must have ended back on page 10 or so. Now all we have is finger pointing and political grandstanding.

Enjoy your circle jerk guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Did you follow the whole conversation?
    The initial claim was that islamic extremists are conservative. And that claim is correct. Correct for Islamic Nations.
    Conservative Muslim want to keep the religious influence in politics upheld. That does not mean that all conservative Muslims are extremists.
    Much like all conservative Westerners aren't fascist extremists. But all fascist extremists are also conservatives.
    no i didnt, i just arrived. im not going to read 80 pages to follow your point when you can simply answer my question.

all i was wanting to know is what kind of parallel you are drawing. if you are saying that islamic conservatism is equated to the known american conservatism. thats all. you dont need to complicate it any more than that. its pretty much yes/no.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Of course people shouldn't have them. Why would u need a Missile or Bazooka?

Guns are for self defense, hunting and if govt ever comes suppress, citizens can fight back.
    Bazookas and SAMs can be for self defense to too. Why are you drawing the line there?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Wonder if the tolerant liberals will rush to the defense of the Islamic psychopath that carried out this act

[Infracted]

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny in a way.

How a Democrat, a Republican, and a Southerner deal with a Muslim Terrorist:

Democrat: "Well see I can't answer the question directly! I need more information and it's important to understand our role in his problems. Is he a disenfranchised native? Did the USA destabilize his home? Maybe he's got a legitimate reason for wanting to kill us. Maybe he'd feel happier if he killed me. Besides, what sort of a message are we sending to our College-Students? We need more lenient Courts, like that capital fellow at Stanford. We also need to spend more Tax payer dollars. Perhaps if we were to uplift him it would convince him to give up peacefully. Oh I know people died and he raped a few women, but boys will be boys. I mean what difference at this point does it make?"

Republican: *BANG!*

Southerner:*BANG!**BANG!***BANG!**BANG!**BANG!**BANG!* *sounds of reloading*
    *BANG!**BANG!**BANG!**BANG!**BANG!**BANG!*

Son: "Hey that's some nice grouping on those shots Papa!"
    Daughter: "Can I shoot the next one?"

Hate it or not, we all know it's the truth.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 07:25 PM.

Lol. Totally worth it. And not a ToS Violation. It's called a opinion you clown. It's also one that Huffington Post wrote a while back. I posted it to see how quick you'd abuse your mod powers, and you fell for it. Now that we've established he Infracts for personal reasons, can a Supermod please shut down this bad comedian and get him out of here?
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-06-12 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    If it's so easy to "indoctrinate" a 30 year US citizen into acts such as this despite the fact that he spent his entire life in America, it is definitely a US problem.
    The guy was pledged allegiance to ISIS before the attack, now it seems pretty obvious that he wasn't an ISIS member himself but obviously their ideology is what influenced him to do this. Nothing originating from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Okay, so to take Trump narrative, Islam is a dangerous religion, hostile to western values.

That's fortunate, because there are very few muslims coming to the USA as refugees (relatively speaking). The bulk of the migrants are not Muslims, they are usually speaking rather devout Catholics.
    That's funny, we are bringing them in by tens of thousands. Most are Muslims, not Catholics. What needs to happen, is in Syria, set up a safe space and have the western countries defend them, that want to bring them in to their countries. We don't need to bring any in until they are vetted.

100+ people and not one with a gun to shoot the terrorist ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    If you read what I said and not go to defense mode, you'd see that I was criticizing the people attributing this to a political ideal. It just so happens , it seems liberals are the ones spinning hard today.

Dude was democrat. That is all we know now. And yet people are actually blaming this on conservatism still. And you don't even address that and just say it doesn't matter. When we both l ow if the guy was a rebel flag flying white guy everyone would be all over conservatives.

It'd damned if you do damned if you don't. We get it. Liberals will blame everything on conservatives. With or without info. Even if the info we get points otherwise. It's still conservatism that's the issue and don't you dare point out the hypocrisy.

Anyway, I'm done. All the worth while discussion must have ended back on page 10 or so. Now all we have is finger pointing and political grandstanding.

Well to be fair if you blame anything other than conservatism you'll get infracted so I can see why they are doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Lol. Totally worth it. And not a ToS Violation. It's called a opinion you clown.
    Get less stupid opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Gay Americans aren't even legally allowed to donate blood to help the survivors of this homophobic hate crime.
    Neither are people with blood diseases... Your point?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Nah, it's not a "WE" issue, this guy was responsible for his actions and while we are still awaiting details, it appears he was influenced via Islam into doing this. Trying to put the blame on the US ultimately ignores what actually triggered the guy into doing this.
    I mean "us", as we the people of the united states. He was one of our own. That's important to remember, that's important to note - he was a born and raised citizen as much as anyone else.

When one of OUR citizens goes rogue.. we should know why. We should find why they thought that killing people they disagreed with was the way to go, why going to a foreign power to kill their own was their motive.. we should not blame the foreign power, we should find out *why* someone born here would feel the need ot kill people just like them.

Pretending that it's all Islam is bullshit. There are peaceful Muslims throughout the US that were born here just like this guy that aren't killing people - he was different. Why. How did WE, as a society, fail him to the point where mass murder was the solution for him? It's not an Islam issue. It's not a Christianity issue. People try to deflect with both whenever shit like this occurs.. is he muslim, is he christian, was he a white guy, was he a black guy, is it the democrats.. fuck that. Fuck trying to make it a scapegoat. Let's focus on actually solving this goddamn issue rather than pinning it to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Lol, so comparing the shooter to conservatives isn't trolling but comparing him to other violent people is. k guys whatever floats ur boat.

Lol & that observation.

The bias is real

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    You're point was "I dont know anyone'. Well, now you do. This is why ancedotes are pretty pointless.
    i still dont personally know anyone. thats a link to an external source. i also said that i know the people i know dont make the rule. dont take that into account or anything. i know the post was anecdotal. im only saying i dont know any one person that thinks that way, so maybe some of this bullshit about all conservatives are "x" way is just as anecdotal as my post. you cant stereotype all of one kind. that would make you racist, sexist, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post

Anti-gay, pro-"assault weapon" stances are conservative values, demonstrably so. The specific actions taken today are, in an extreme way, actions reflecting a conservative ideology.

As a side note, the left's fixation on "assault weapons" annoys the piss out of me.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    so you say me thinking =/= correct, yet here you state, as if fact, that conservative belief leads to hate. got it.
    read your own quote mate

YOU THINKING =/= correct

Except what I'm saying is true and isn't based on petty bullshit like your was. Conservatives, by the very nature fo being conservative do not like rules, change or different people. Its literally true the world over.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Bazookas and SAMs can be for self defense to too. Why are you drawing the line there?
    Was Bazookas or SAMs invented when America was created, no. Guns were and thats what the founders wanted.

In a perfect world, have none of that but sorry, theres no perfect world.