Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    I'm from America and its pretty easy to understand. Just gotta know how to read. Should I start doing formal English with periods, commons and etc?
    Your post was an incomprehensible mess dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I asked you to be consistent and well, you failed.

Muzzle loaders and canons were around then, so following your logic those should be the only arms people should have.
    Assault Rifles are guns. Its a gun

I'm from America and its pretty easy to understand. Just gotta know how to read. Should I start doing formal English with periods, commons and etc?
    You call it formal English. The rest of us call it "actually making sense".

Yes, use grammar. In addition to making YOU look like you're not a six year old typing it helps people that are ESL. People with ungrammatical wild posts are easily dismissed as kooks with little grasp on English or their point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Well to be fair if you blame anything other than conservatism you'll get infracted so I can see why they are doing it.
    Which is exactly why Endus needs to go, since the lions share are bulk infractions he hands out. I even once saw him do 8 separate infractions across 4 threads in two-ish minutes. I somehow doubt the human mind is capable of fairly deciding and arbitrating 8 separate matters in that amount of time. I moderated for Yahoo for 12 years and I've never seen such a triggered, sad little man who let his personal feelings cloud his judgment.

It's humorous and sad as he's even been mentioned as being a shitty mod over on WoWhead and the WoW Forums. He's an embarrassment, not only to the causes he "thinks" he supports (as rampant abuse of mod powers kills any sort of meaningful counter argument you may of had), and also to this site as people recognize that discussion of matters result in unfair and arbitrary attack dog tactics by him.

At this point, any infraction he does should have an automatic appeal attached.

I only say this as I've gotten most of mine reversed over the years as they were in fact baseless.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-06-12 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    neither assault rifles, or magazines that can hold multiple bullets
    Assault Rifles are guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    This is laughably untrue.
    Yea, you want to compare gay rights in western europe and north america with those of the middle-east? You think importing these individuals en-masse into the west willhelp the west achieve equality for gays?

10+ Year Old Account
    Punctuation is always a plus, that's for sure.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Which is exactly why Endus needs to go, since the lions share are bulk infractions he hands out. I even once saw him do 8 separate infractions across 4 threads in two-ish minutes. I somehow doubt the human mind is capable of fairly deciding and arbitrating 8 separate matters in that amount of time. I moderated for Yahoo for 12 years and I've never seen such a triggered, sad little man who let his personal feelings cloud his judgment.

It's humorous and sad as he's even been mentioned as being a shitty mod over on WoWhead and the WoW Forums. He's an embarrassment, not to the causes he "thinks" he supports (as rampant abuse of mod powers kills any sort of meaningful counter argument you may of had), and also to this site as people recognize that discussion of matters result in unfair and arbitrary attack dog tactics by him.

At this point, any infraction he does should have an automatic appeal attached.

I only say this as I've gotten most of mine reversed over the years.
    No you didnt lol. And you're not going to get this one reversed either. Stop being a sore loser. You said something offensive and got infracted. Now take it on the chin and shush like most of us do.
    lol.

No I understand but during the time the Constitution was formed, Bazookas weren't out yet, and there's no point in having Bazookas. It was about Guns.
    ...semi-automatic weapons weren't out yet either, yet you're okay with this. You can't arbitrarily draw the line at "guns" when the concept of what a gun is has changed radically between the two time periods.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    This amendment stuff is a load of rubbish anyway really. If the founding fathers, when writing the constitution, genuinely believed in the right to bear arms against oppression they wouldn’t have constantly acted against slave rebellions.
    Slaves weren't people. They were only 3/5ths of a vote, and couldn't choose how their owner used it.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Assault Rifles are guns. Its a gun
    That weren't around when the Constitution was written, only muzzle loaders were. Your logic either tracks or it doesn't and it doesn't.

Either what was available when the Constitution was written is what is allowed or that's not a valid reason, which is it?

Also, what's the difference between a bazooka and a gun btw?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    Yea, you want to compare gay rights in western europe and north america with those of the middle-east? You think importing these individuals en-masse into the west willhelp the west achieve equality for gays?
    That doesn't mean America and the "Christian West" are post homophobia.
    They are far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    On the political spectrum Islamic principles are much more aligned with the political right than the political left. They are very extreme applications of those principles, but that doesn't change that Islam applied as a political system is a right-wing ideology.
    Your desire to associate a religion of Satan that murders people and beats women with anybody who holds to a certain level of morality is staggering and satanic.

[Infracted]

10+ Year Old Account
    All this hate and ignorance makes me sick to my stomach. Religion is still a thing in most parts of this world and people are still killing eachother over it, hate against homosexuals and others, honor killings and so on. I just read the other day about a woman in Pakistan who tortured and burned her 17-year old daughter to death because she married a guy she didn't like. The worst part is, all these things make me hate those people. So now I'm hateful too, hate spreads like a desease.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I don't even understand the point of labeling any mass shooter or murderer with some particular religion or political party affiliation. They're obviously insane and not the best representative of their group.
    That's kinda the problem, they are usually not insane, and not obvious psychopaths/sociopaths either. It would be great if they were, then the number we have to worry about would be far less.

Quote Originally Posted by nuMbxx View Post
    Your desire to associate a religion of Satan that murders people and beats women with anybody who holds to a certain level of morality is staggering and satanic.
    You believe in satan? That's sad... and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Seems Obama is still calling this an act of terror

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...tclub-shooting
    I'm not sure what the distinction really is between terrorism and hate crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Assault Rifles are guns.
    And a fucking Howitzer is a cannon, but do you support private ownership of howitzers, or cannons for that matter?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    You call it formal English. The rest of us call it "actually making sense".

Yes, use grammar. In addition to making YOU look like you're not a six year old typing it helps people that are ESL. People with ungrammatical wild posts are easily dismissed as kooks with little grasp on English or their point.
    Well, again, I don't care what people think. Just have to follow what's going on. If I was typing on a computer, it would be so much better but if you're on an tablet or even a phone (I don't know if you can use a phone on this). Auto correct and shit like that, is a real pain in the ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Gonna be hella gross is the mass murder of a bunch of gay people makes it easier for a Republican to get elected.
    Would you feel equally gross if it had been a crazy Christian and made it easier for Clinton to win?