Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Claiming that you must be right "because I saw it on Fox News" doesn't exactly strengthen your case, now does it? If they told me it was daytime I would check outside my windows. Twice.
    yeah, yeah, that's just your own personal bias. Not really interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    In all seriousness, though. Doesn't this show how little people care? The dulling is happening.
    It's the divide buddy.
    All across the Western world, there's a serious move to the right, and as that goes on, the other side tries to push back.
    The hostility increases proportionally.
    People don't care for victims anymore, they care for their own agenda instead.
    And of course.. Trittbrettfahrer. There's no English word for that term.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by champchamp View Post
    BTW, America needs gun control, amnesty when? Search Australian gun laws to find out how to get it done, will save lives.
    We'd just get our guns from Mexico in that case

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Jerusalem Post is saying 50 dead. I don't think it's possible for one man to kill that many unless bullets were passing through bodies and striking the next person. AR15 wouldn't do that I don't think where something like a 308 would.
    It seems like more and more news sites are reporting 50 dead.

Congratulations America - you managed 50.

Maybe more inaction will get you the coveted 100 soon.

Infracted
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2016-06-12 at 04:17 PM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Jerusalem Post is saying 50 dead. I don't think it's possible for one man to kill that many unless bullets were passing through bodies and striking the next person. AR15 wouldn't do that I don't think where something like a 308 would.
    Some reports of fully automatic gun fire which would make me lean to an AK-47. It is possible with an AR frame, but really expensive and hard to get.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post

What is the religion of the overhwhelming majority of American illegals ?
    Obviously not Religion of Peace TM

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In a crowded bar with over 300 people in it, would not be hard at all. Plus this guy was born in Afghanistan and was trained how to use weapons.

AK 47 variant afaik, besides assuming it was very close range 5.56 would not yaw at impact and would actually over penetrate hitting multiple people.

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    Obviously not Religion of Peace TM
    The very simple point is that for all the effort to lump together American illegals with terrorism issues and migrants problem in Europe, they...are...not...Muslims

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Congratulations America - you managed 50.

Maybe more inaction will get you the coveted 100 soon.
    If 20 dead children isn't cause for action, then certainly 50 dead gay individuals isn't either.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    It's the divide buddy.
    All across the Western world, there's a serious move to the right, and as that goes on, the other side tries to push back.
    Bandwagoneer?

This type of trench partisanship has to stop. People need to step back and look at the big picture. It looks shite in all directions atm.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

You have to be completely stupid and SJW to wait a whole 19 minutes for the press conference. Before, y'know, doing the manly man thing, and start posting about how Trump wall will stop all of this. (Wait, guys, the guy is from Afghanistan, and I don't think a wall would-SHUT YAH MOUTH, LIBURAL)
    But people were perfectly happy to eat up the "it was a 4chan white boy" shit that could be proven false with one image search.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    It's the divide buddy.
    Very sad indeed. Hurts my heart.

P
    Dude, Fox did not said it was ''Omar Mir Seddique Mateen '' before the press release.
    And what does the full name of this shooter have to do with, oh, anything at all? what nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the religion of the overhwhelming majority of American illegals ?
    Isn't religion a forbidden topic on this forum? Oh, yes, I believe it is! Left wingers on this forum apparently are allowed to just ignore all rules with total impunity. Is that about right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    In a crowded bar with over 300 people in it, would not be hard at all. Plus this guy was born in Afghanistan and was trained how to use weapons.
    I'm not seeing anything indicating he was born in Afghanistan. He could have been, as I've seen it reported that his parents were Afghani immigrants, but do you have a source that he was a naturalized, rather than natural born, citizen?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    The apathy in this thread for the FIFTY PEOPLE who were just killed is overwhelming. I just can't believe that this has already come down to a petty squabble about Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    P

And what does the full name of this shooter have to do with, oh, anything at all? what nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't religion a forbidden topic on this forum? Oh, yes, I believe it is! Left wingers on this forum apparently are allowed to just ignore all rules with total impunity. Is that about right?
    Every single site said ''islamist connection investigated''

50 dead.

Holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a registered Democrat!

I knew it. Radical liberal ideology is to blame!
    Eat yo vegetables