Challange mode gear in legion

I have searched and searched, but didnt find anything on the challange mode gear in legion.
    I know everything will become account-bound, just with some minor restrictions like lvl, class and such, but i was wondering if my dk, who has done CM, could buy all the items, even though he cant use it? Im talking about the daggers, fist weaps, staff, gun etc.
    And if i was to complete the cms on a warrior, could he buy all the weapons and would they be added to the transmog?

I am not sure if anything has been said about the MoP CM gear, but I know they will be adding a token for the WoD gear that you buy, and it'll unlock all the weapon skins.

The toon you completed the challenge modes on will be able to purchase a token for 3k(?) to gain access to all weapon looks. So if you don't feel like doing anymore don't.

You will be able to buy a token on a char that has done all gold ones to unlock all weapons for transmog.

You buy a book/tome that unlocks all appearances for your account.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StrifneyEU View Post
    I have searched and searched, but didnt find anything on the challange mode gear in legion.
    I know everything will become account-bound, just with some minor restrictions like lvl, class and such, but i was wondering if my dk, who has done CM, could buy all the items, even though he cant use it? Im talking about the daggers, fist weaps, staff, gun etc.
    And if i was to complete the cms on a warrior, could he buy all the weapons and would they be added to the transmog?
    Honestly, you didn't search at all. There is a ton of information available on several forums, plus blue tweets. And yeah, you just buy token on some character in Legion and it unlocks it all. The token is likely to cost more gold than, say, buying all the weapons individually so yeah, warrior is the cheapest way to unlock everything since it wont need the token.

Well, we have heard of the plans, but since it's not yet implemented AFAIK we can just speculate how it will really work.

It will only unlock items that are your class's primary use items. A warr can use many of the CM weapons, but that does not mean they will be unlocked in the appearances tab. I think just like the 2h non-staffs, one hand sword/mace type things, and shields. This is so everyone doesn't just roll warriors to go mog hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    It will only unlock items that are your class's primary use items. A warr can use many of the CM weapons, but that does not mean they will be unlocked in the appearances tab. I think just like the 2h non-staffs, one hand sword/mace type things, and shields. This is so everyone doesn't just roll warriors to go mog hunting.
    That applies to most things but Blizzard explicitly said that they intend to add a token that unlocks all CM weapon appearances account-wide for players who unlocked them on one character.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, appriciate it������

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    That applies to most things but Blizzard explicitly said that they intend to add a token that unlocks all CM weapon appearances account-wide for players who unlocked them on one character.
    I was referring to the people above that were saying that it would be better to not buy the token and just unlock them with a warrior since they can wear most gear, and the token might be more expensive than buying pieces individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    I was referring to the people above that were saying that it would be better to not buy the token and just unlock them with a warrior since they can wear most gear, and the token might be more expensive than buying pieces individually.
    Ah right, in that case they are likely wrong but as the token will exist anyway, it doesn't really matter.

Has the said token appeared on beta? it would be nice to know the price or the exact usage , like im going to buy 1 and all my chars will have access to weapons or i have to buy one per alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Has the said token appeared on beta? it would be nice to know the price or the exact usage , like im going to buy 1 and all my chars will have access to weapons or i have to buy one per alt.
    One token gives you account-wide access, but you have to have achieved all gold times on at least one character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Ah right, in that case they are likely wrong but as the token will exist anyway, it doesn't really matter.
    I agree. And I'm honestly sitting on so much useless gold that it wouldn't be noticeable anyway. Thanks, WoD.

7+ Year Old Account
    The token is 10k on the beta server atm

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    The token is 10k on the beta server atm

Worth noting that people are calling it a "token," but "arsenals" are a new type of general item for packaging a bunch of transmog appearances together. There's a number of ones for old (i.e. WoD) PvP items. I think the 7.0 demon invasion has one for each armor type.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.