10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

[Megathread] Titanfall 2

Heres the trailer for it

Last edited by Hellravager; 2016-06-12 at 08:26 PM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Well, I like the look of it, but I wasn't much of a fan of Titanfall 1. I loved the idea of it, but the game just didn't click for me. I'll be interested in giving it a go though.

This Titanfall 2 looks and feels much better than the first one, I have to say, I am very pleased, soo pleased that I decided to 100% buy Titanfall 2

Multiplayer looks sweet. I like fast, high mobility shooters.

This and Battlefield 1 saved EA's conference from being a total snorefest. What a beautiful kick ass looking game. Seems to completely redeem the shortcomings of the first one simply by having single player.

I played the shit out of titanfall 1 during beta but then when I got the actual game I tired of it pretty quick and never played that much. I'll probably get this one because I loved the idea of it and hopefully the single player will provide some good entertainment.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Can't wait loved the first one.

I was sold once they said Offline Single Player Story, That's just icying on the cake for me.

- - - Updated - - -

So this was annouced

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-12-titanfall-2-campaign-video-leaks-pulled
    UPDATE 13TH JUNE: PC Gamer has been told by Titanfall 2 developer Respawn that, "All the modes and maps coming to Titanfall 2 after release will all be free
    That has 100% sold me personally. Really happy since it won't cut the playerbase up.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Extreme necromancy of a thread to say i picked this up on sale and holy shit if this is not the most fun and impressive fps campaign i have played in years. Maybe since F.E.A.R 2 or Half Life 2. I expected call of duty with mechs but there is stuff in here i would not dream of spoiling that is equal to things from Portal and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

I have no idea how the online is yet or if its dead or not, i was just told to expect the best fps campaign in years and i'll be damned if the recommendations were right, but the thing is you can't say why without spoiling some huge surprises that come out of nowhere like 60 minutes in.

If you see this cheap and like FPS campaigns like HL2, Fear 2, Portal 1 and 2 and maybe to a lesser extent id even say elements of firefly, especially the movie Serenity then this is absolutely worth picking up for the campaign. Its not too long but this is a criminally underrated shooter campaign in a sea of quick time and cutscene heavy linear, boring shooters. Well worth checking out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Extreme necromancy of a thread to say i picked this up on sale and holy shit if this is not the most fun and impressive fps campaign i have played in years. Maybe since F.E.A.R 2 or Half Life 2. I expected call of duty with mechs but there is stuff in here i would not dream of spoiling that is equal to things from Portal and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

I have no idea how the online is yet or if its dead or not, i was just told to expect the best fps campaign in years and i'll be damned if the recommendations were right, but the thing is you can't say why without spoiling some huge surprises that come out of nowhere like 60 minutes in.

If you see this cheap and like FPS campaigns like HL2, Fear 2, Portal 1 and 2 and maybe to a lesser extent id even say elements of firefly, especially the movie Serenity then this is absolutely worth picking up for the campaign. Its not too long but this is a criminally underrated shooter campaign in a sea of quick time and cutscene heavy linear, boring shooters. Well worth checking out.
    Wow...wait a sec. Are you saying EA published a good game after that many years that is not a ripoff?

Studio is not even that old: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respawn_Entertainment

(i forgot this game even exist)

Here is singleplayer video tho (spoiler):
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Looking at Dead Space i think EA gets one good one every ten years, first title of theirs i bought since DS2 because it had Overwatch tier gushing and it was totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Looking at Dead Space i think EA gets one good one every ten years, first title of theirs i bought since DS2 because it had Overwatch tier gushing and it was totally worth it.
    Also, Mass Effect, though the quality arguably dropped with each sequel.