Best 2v2 healers in Legion for PvP?

Any class that will be superior in legion for 2v2?

As it currently is, 2 tanks for 2v2. blood dk + prot pal or smth like that.

Resto sham seems pretty good atm. Haven't messed with anything other than resto druid myself, seemed decent.

I just watched a Beta video last night where the guy stated that one of his favorite changes about Legion was the fact that healers can't Queue 2v2 anymore and it's only going to be double dps teams. Any truth to his statement or is he just making a false assumption based on skirmishes only seeming to be double dps and no healers?

Quote Originally Posted by Nopkplease View Post
    I just watched a Beta video last night where the guy stated that one of his favorite changes about Legion was the fact that healers can't Queue 2v2 anymore and it's only going to be double dps teams. Any truth to his statement or is he just making a false assumption based on skirmishes only seeming to be double dps and no healers?
    In rated 2v2 there can be healers but in 2v2 skirmishes there can no longer be healers will only be put in 3v3 skirmishes.

Resto druid or shaman probably, holy pala would be great if their mobility wasn't trash, still has utility though.
    Atm druids have everything: Good mobility, defense with bear, talents for single target or multi healing, even dps with affinity, mastery. And no more dispel from huntards. Oh yeah, most important is probably their spells being instant, with current melee favor in legion standing still and casting stuff is horror.
    Last edited by Jobisi; 2016-06-27 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobisi View Post
    Resto druid or shaman probably, holy pala would be great if their mobility wasn't trash, still has utility though.
    Atm druids have everything: Good mobility, defense with bear, talents for single target or multi healing, even dps with affinity, mastery. And no more dispel from huntards. Oh yeah, most important is probably their spells being instant, with current melee favor in legion standing still and casting stuff is horror.
    Mages getting a talent on only a 15 second cool down that makes their spell steal remove every single buff on their target seems a little over-tuned under most circumstances.

It is honestly too early to say, the balancing is not finished yet. however, as ppl mentioned about Rshammy/Rdrood always will be good, it is pretty safe bet. Also resto shammies got new totems that i believe rez any1 who dies within 10 seconds (not 100% sure on the duration) which is very nice, since ppl always train Blue to the ground. I believe a disc priest will be decent as well, just gotta wait till legion goes live and we can do some 2s @ 110 to know for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    In rated 2v2 there can be healers but in 2v2 skirmishes there can no longer be healers will only be put in 3v3 skirmishes.
    is this official? i like the new change, skrimishes should be just fun/quick games when u are bored or doing weekly event.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post

is this official? i like the new change, skrimishes should be just fun/quick games when u are bored or doing weekly event.
    They said in a blue post on beta months ago if that's official enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    They said in a blue post on beta months ago if that's official enough.
    Ah nice, thx =), great news.