Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bask In The Glow Of Adele Telling Critics To ‘Suck My Dick’ Mid-Concert

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0ced23ca8419d

ICYMI, you don’t go to Adele‘s concerts to hear her sing.

No, you pay a boatload of cash to see the Brit twerk, organize a proposal, find her doppelgänger in the audience, do a little “Spice Girls” ditty and prove to you why she’s the most charming individual on planet Earth.

Someone please check on Jennifer Lawrence.

The Grammy winner’s no-holds-barred streak continued at a recent concert when she sounded off on critics who think her voice is manipulated on her record-breaking album, “25”.

Earlier this week, David Bowie’s former producer, Tony Visconti, reportedly told The Daily Star that Adele, among others, represent a disturbing trend in the music industry.

“You turn the radio on and it’s fluff, you are listening to 90 percent computerized voices,” he said. “We know Adele has a great voice, but it’s even questionable if that is actually her voice or how much has been manipulated.”

Adele seemed to address his comments in a video shared by Consequence of Sound in the manner we’ve come to expect from the singer: filthy and to the point.

“Some dickhead ... tried to say that my voice isn’t me on record,” she says over the cries of screaming fans. “Dude, suck my dick.”

Adele, unless you're grown a penis recently. Please refrain from using "suck my dick". You could say ""Eat my pussy" and other phrases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure such wording is not allowed around here...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    She calls Bowie's producer "Some Dickhead?" She sounds like a dickhead herself.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Pretty sure such wording is not allowed around here...
    I was under the impression that people around here enjoyed such brazen displays of "non-PC" behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I was under the impression that people around here enjoyed such brazen displays of "non-PC" behavior.
    Some people, indeed, do, but I'm not sure if mods share their enthusiasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Have you guys listened to Megadeth's early live recordings? It's like Dave is mouthing off at someone during every single song. It really opened my eyes about the guy after I heard a bunch of their live stuff. Such a whiny little boy.

So, not exactly the first time a performer whines on stage. Celebrity and success tends to go into one's head.

Personally, I've never finished a single Adele song. Just don't find that type of stuff worth listening to.

Sounds like he hit a nerve, was probably on point.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    So you're saying women can't say 'suck my dick' because they don't have one? It's a figure of speech, mate. You're not actually encouraging someone to unzip your pants and go to town on you when you say it like that.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Usually, it's the hood rats that use "suck my dick" as a retort.

I though Adele was above that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    So you're saying women can't say 'suck my dick' because they don't have one? It's a figure of speech, mate. You're not actually encouraging someone to unzip your pants and go to town on you when you say it like that.
    Still doesn't sound right.

She went all GI Jane on that critic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    She calls Bowie's producer "Some Dickhead?" She sounds like a dickhead herself.
    It's reported in The Daily Star which sits somewhere below The Sun in Britain's hierarchy of newspaper respectability, so "some dickhead" covers her if they just made the whole thing up.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Usually, it's the hood rats that use "suck my dick" as a retort.

I though Adele was above that.
    I don't know what a hood rat is, but Adele is from Tottenham so there ain't much beneath her.

Anyway the guy has already apologised and who would have guessed he's appears g on a TV show that could do with some publicity?
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...dele-exclusive

If it was a guy saying "suck my dick" you already know the Huffington post would do a 180 and talk about how insensitive they are and how much they hate women. I seriously hope Peter Thiel takes down the Huffington post at some point like he did Gawker lol.

Not assed if she is rich as fuck and can sing.
    I personally think she is a fat cunt and the music is fucking awfull.

15+ Year Old Account
    That would explain why she can't keep a guy.

So what? I mean it's the huffington post and all, so I don't expect much from them, but what are w supposed to do with the topic? Because she said dick and flipped of to her audience? I wouldn't flinch if someone used the words fat cunt around her either, so I'm not going to feign outrage because she said dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Did she proceed to sing exactly as she sounds on her CD?
    No one ever sings on a concert like it was a studio.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Adele is fat and disgusting in my opinion. Stick to songs and stop trying to push political agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    No one ever sings on a concert like it was a studio.
    I've heard some artists that are pretty damn close, though.