Poll: Staying, rolling DK or rerolling something else?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've never understood the huge issue with lack of mobility in pve (I fully get it in pvp, but I don't pvp so don't care) I'm staying frost, we have AMS ... and druids, so mobility shouldn't be that huge an issue in pve situations. It sucks that we lose mass grip, but we've only had it for one xpac so it's not like we didn't do fine without it before.

I'm torn between my Dk(either frost or unholy) and my fury warrior for legion, not 100% sure what i'm gonna play yet

Quote Originally Posted by Vichan View Post
    I'm torn between my Dk(either frost or unholy) and my fury warrior for legion, not 100% sure what i'm gonna play yet
    Exact same boat. I am in LOVE with the fury warrior animations and play style but I love being able to swap to blood and solo on my DK. I'm not sure what to do yet.

I'm about 75% sure I'm coming back to DK as a main for the first time since Wrath. The Cata changes hurt that much.

I would love playing DK as my main coming Legion. The only thing that bothers me so much and draws me to Fury / Arms Warrior is the atrocious lack of mobility. You feel like drawing another dead body behind you while trying to quest in the world. You are so slow compared to most other classed which can speed themselves up, jump, charge or whatever. And we have that measly 2sec wraith walk ability which is a joke.

Deleted
    I'm staying DK.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ill be staying DK and having a paladin / mage alt for split runs. DK is looking really fun in Legion, aside from some tuning issues that should be fixed before the pre-patch hits.

I have regret to not start playing WoW with DK;

DK is free to win

I'm probably staying DK. I'm just confused about that you guys are saying that we got no mobility? DK has never had mobility outside DA talent, SR glyph and Unholy Presence, which all provide a very small mobility increase. Wraith Walk is a great tool and is the best mobility DKs ever had because of its 70% runspeed increase. I do agree that we lack mobility in comparision with other classes but we have never had mobility to begin with and this hasn't been a problem before.

I do think that it's sad to see lots of our utility get removed but then again, alot of DPSers have it that way (atleast those I've tested on the PTR).
    Minions... servants... soldiers of the cold dark! Obey the call of Kel'Thuzad!
    *chills*

Our strongest "mobility" utility has always been Chains of Ice. I see no problem going back to one or two-trick ponies like the old days. Some classes may still need to be looked at though. I think Warriors are a bit strong with hamstring, two consecutive intervenes and Heroic Leap.

Most likely staying DK, I do however only play 2h melee classes, so not much choice there. I'm not a fan of pets... so unholy is a bit of stretch for me, I like arms (I know... it's not the best) it's simple, has nice big numbers flying around. Ret is still not quite working for me, the rework while interesting is not something I hoped for, I did like whack-a-mole play style, so it's a bit weird for me to be more bound to certain thing.

But DK has been my main since the launch of WotLK, so I don't think I have it in me to drop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Moving over to blood as my main, might end up switching it up at 110 to my Warrior depending on what we need for our Mythic raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfield View Post
    Most likely staying DK, I do however only play 2h melee classes, so not much choice there. I'm not a fan of pets... so unholy is a bit of stretch for me, I like arms (I know... it's not the best) it's simple, has nice big numbers flying around. Ret is still not quite working for me, the rework while interesting is not something I hoped for, I did like whack-a-mole play style, so it's a bit weird for me to be more bound to certain thing.

But DK has been my main since the launch of WotLK, so I don't think I have it in me to drop it.
    What about Survival Hunter, just out of curiosity?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Playing two classes consistently on beta and my DH is whooping most classes and same with UH DK, frost dks are behind from my experience. Going to decide once raids come out and keep both my DK and DH geared and up to date on AP. Have to say they are both really really solid right now so it is hard to decide for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    7/7M 2/3M Spriest, Mage

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    What about Survival Hunter, just out of curiosity?
    Ah dammit... thank you. Again... someone here on MMO champ reminded me that it's 2h melee now... I forgot, I'll check it out tonight on beta and see
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxz19 View Post
    Playing two classes consistently on beta and my DH is whooping most classes and same with UH DK, frost dks are behind from my experience. Going to decide once raids come out and keep both my DK and DH geared and up to date on AP. Have to say they are both really really solid right now so it is hard to decide for sure.
    Both specs are performing exceptionally well right now. So if that's the case come release..it won't really matter.

Yeah probably because I am just not as good at frost but damn does DK look great right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    7/7M 2/3M Spriest, Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'll level up my dk, but I'm not a huge fan of the Unholy changes so I'm gonna main something else this time round, likely enhance shaman.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions