Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

we need long arm of the law back Baseline @.@

with the doubled/tripled CD judgement have now it would not be even close to OP and would give some extra litle mobility that we damn need.

i mean we have soo many Attack us and suffer ability but whats the point when every single time you pop something the enemy can just trololol away from you and wait it out.....

"we" just need the same fukin mobility as every other melee class. thats all we need. since years.

-- SNIP --

Please refrain from posting spam image links.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2016-07-05 at 04:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer pursuit of justice.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

at this point i take any short cd mobility XD

I have to agree, mobility was always a problem with ret pal, it's now worse than ever =(

Guys we got Ashbringer, it can even get us out of cc...................

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    -- SNIP --

Please refrain from posting spam image links.
    why do you still even swarm around this place, you dont even play a paladin dude
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2016-07-05 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darnelion View Post
    why do you still even swarm around this place, you dont even play a paladin dude
    1. what makes you think I don't
    2. is it a prerequisite to "swarm this place"
    3. do I need your permission to "swarm this place"

Deleted
    1. what makes you think I don't
    2. is it a prerequisite to "swarm this place"
    3. do I need your permission to "swarm this place"
    I dont see the point for you why you should be interested in this sub forum when someone says that paladins are good, you deny it and bash the class and when someone comes up with a good idea that would help paladins you bash the ideas yet again lol. You really didnt bring any fresh air into this topic and it looks to me like youre here only to anger people.
    Back on topic, i agree that Long arm should be baseline if not that then atleast some sort of dispell mechanic for HoF like a speed boost or a snare for the dispeller or something, there are thousands of ideas that could help the mobility without breaking the balance.

I dont see the point for you why you should be interested in this sub forum
    because I'm a Paladin you silly.

when someone says that paladins are good, you deny it and bash the class and when someone comes up with a good idea that would help paladins you bash the ideas yet again lol.
    stupid ideas should be bashed, therefore I bash.
    Criticism is required in order to stress out ideas, I'm doing what must be done in order to improve the class, the spec, the community.
    Why YOU aren't doing it?
    You are not interested in improving Paladin class?

And no, legion Ret is not good.
    I point it so people might have perspective other than that of triggerhappy pinktinted fethheads provide.
    I want people to think.
    I want people not to settle for mediocre and pathetic.

You really didnt bring any fresh air into this topic and it looks to me like youre here only to anger people.
    I'm here to provide different angle, to voice opinion not scewed by compromises, "if's" and "but's".
    If I am angering anyone it's their own trouble. I aim not to please or appease to masses.

Back on topic, i agree that Long arm should be baseline
    No.

Judgement should be used only in melee , because of our oh so wonderful mastery.
    Making this ability to a kindofosrotof sprint that is LaotL would gimp Ret, not help the spec.

atleast some sort of dispell mechanic for HoF like a speed boost or a snare for the dispeller or something.
    That would be the most logical one, which I myself stated quite a few times along with other posters.
    HoF should be undispellable if put on self if we are to live with this negative mobility.

there are thousands of ideas that could help the mobility without breaking the balance.
    that's the fun part.
    Because nothing is being done.
    Go figure.

Deleted
    You do know that our hands are bound when it comes down to reaching out to the developers, pvp has most of the part been neglected because they have no vision on how to do it properly, alpha was the right time to say what wont and what might work, now its too late anyways, let people be happy atleast in these subforums. Or if you want to start a mass riot on the official forums you can count with me.

You do know that our hands are bound when it comes down to reaching out to the developers
    well considering our Beta feedback thread, counting close to 90 pages is totally ignored, I'm inclined to say, they don't actually give a feth for what we are thinking.
    A certain number of people even tried to reach out to them via Twitter, guess how well it went.

pvp has most of the part been neglected because they have no vision on how to do it properly
    what makes you think they have vision on how to properly do even Dragonslaying ?)
    Just look at Ret talents: Equalolity, dps negative Crusade, E4E, BoJ tier, JV not healing due to absorbs/overkills etc etc.

alpha was the right time to say what wont and what might work, now its too late anyways
    Funny how people kept telling "it's only alpha it's too early to tell".
    Guess where we are now

let people be happy atleast in these subforums.
    No.
    People must see the truth, t hey must be dragged to truth no matter the consequences or casualities.
    If it hurts than so be it.
    Truth hurts.

After spending a few hours playing ret on the ptr, I have to say that mechanically it's one of the more fun specs I've played. That said, while I'm okay with the general lack of a speed boost outside of divine steed or seal of light, I feel like blizzard should have either taken away our ranged templar's verdict OR our permanent snare, not both of them. Hand of hindrance is nice but it's cooldown to duration ratio is way too high to not just incidentally get controlled through by any ranged class and good luck ever catching any of the more mobile melee classes to finish them off if they realize they're not going to win yet and back off of you. Not to mention that snares/short ranged melee attacks aren't just part of a general toolkit, they also exist to account for the nature of latency, and without one or the other it can severely limit your class and spec choice in pvp based on ping.

Deleted
    well considering our Beta feedback thread, counting close to 90 pages is totally ignored, I'm inclined to say, they don't actually give a feth for what we are thinking.
    A certain number of people even tried to reach out to them via Twitter, guess how well it went.

what makes you think they have vision on how to properly do even Dragonslaying ?)
    Just look at Ret talents: Equalolity, dps negative Crusade, E4E, BoJ tier, JV not healing due to absorbs/overkills etc etc.

Funny how people kept telling "it's only alpha it's too early to tell".
    Guess where we are now

No.
    People must see the truth, t hey must be dragged to truth no matter the consequences or casualities.
    If it hurts than so be it.
    Truth hurts.
    Dont you think that a year with a broken class is enough as a punishment ? And it was always the same, in mop and wod also, alpha is where major changes can be done thats why they invited more people, beta is just number tuning. Guess we can blame the alpha testers then for not doing their jobs correctly. Ive got headaches just by thinking what and if i should play this game if ret turns out to be mediocre at everything.

Dont you think that a year with a broken class is enough as a punishment ?
    Not even closely.
    Punishment for being oblivious should be soul-flaying at the very least.

Guess we can blame the alpha testers then for not doing their jobs correctly.
    And Blizzard.
    They are "professionals" after all.
    They are getting paid. It's literally their job.
    At which they fail, time and time.

Ive got headaches just by thinking what and if i should play this game if ret turns out to be mediocre at everything.
    Ret would require massive buffs to be at least mediocre at everything in Legion.
    Mobility, selfdefence, target swapping, healing, talents, artifact talents aswell, etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see the point for you why you should be interested in this sub forum when someone says that paladins are good, you deny it and bash the class and when someone comes up with a good idea that would help paladins you bash the ideas yet again lol. You really didnt bring any fresh air into this topic and it looks to me like youre here only to anger people.
    Back on topic, i agree that Long arm should be baseline if not that then atleast some sort of dispell mechanic for HoF like a speed boost or a snare for the dispeller or something, there are thousands of ideas that could help the mobility without breaking the balance.
    OP idea is not good at all, it's just a uncreative brainfart

- - - Updated - - -

And no, legion Ret is not good.
    Legion Ret are good, bring it on
    Wow that pic was huge
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Legion Ret are good, bring it on
    as good as Eqalolity.
    As good as We-Want-Ret-to-Counter-Mages-Aura.
    As good as negative mobility can be.

Wow that pic was huge
    Lord Rogal Dorn is a man of a huge posture.

10+ Year Old Account
    as good as Eqalolity.
    As good as We-Want-Ret-to-Counter-Mages-Aura.
    As good as negative mobility can be.

Lord Rogal Dorn is a man of a huge posture.
    No, they are simply that - good, disregard PvP because PvP balance should be at same priority as pet battle balance.

I wanted to paste a pic of John Sullivan, but it wasn't fitting well enough, so i scrapped that idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

No, they are simply that - good
    I find your lack of arguements disturbing.

disregard PvP because PvP balance should be at same priority as pet battle balance.
    I find your lack of reasoning astounding.