Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    E

No, I never asked for your opinions or assessment of me, and you are making that up to justify your repeated personal attacks.

Stop trying to pretend otherwise.
    You posted them on a discussion of people's behavior toward retail associates. You expected there to be no discussion of said behavior? Ah, you misunderstand the perils of a public forum if that's the case - don't post things you wish no discussion of.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    Why did you quote my kitty post. I was rid of your nonsense.
    I don't believe I was responding to you. Not in that post.

I don't believe I was responding to you. Not in that post.
    Right, why did you quote me. Can you not so i don't get any more of your notifications. I'm currently in cerebral cleanse.
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    You posted them on a discussion of people's behavior toward retail associates. You expected there to be no discussion of said behavior? Ah, you misunderstand the perils of a public forum if that's the case - don't post things you wish no discussion of.
    It's one thing to debate a topic, but you are making personal insults, and have been doing so for pages on end.

Once again, I never asked for your personal opinion of me, and do not appreciate your continuing insults and accusations.

My method happens to be the mature way, that adults use to resolve such issues. It is both appropriate, and entirely legal, and I have every right to accept what the company offers, in way of an apology. My methods are far better than the women who are the topic of this thread, who elected instead to "beat up" the employee. if you do not agree or understand this, then I would have to say, that's your problem, and you have no right to insult me, just because you disagree.

You already expressed your disagreement, several pages ago, so you are continuing for no other reason than to keep leveling nasty insults at me, correct?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    Right, why did you quote me. Can you not so i don't get any more of your notifications. I'm currently in cerebral cleanse.
    If you do not wish me to quote you any longer, then please do not respond to me again, and I will honor your request. Alternatively, you could always put me on ignore, as I have done to several members here. Thanks!

It's one thing to debate a topic, but you are making personal insults, and have been doing so for pages on end.

Once again, I never asked for your personal opinion of me, and do not appreciate your continuing insults and accusations.

My method happens to be the mature way, that adults use to resolve such issues. It is both appropriate, and entirely legal, and I have every right to accept what the company offers, in way of an apology. My methods are far better than the women who are the topic of this thread, who elected instead to "best up" the employee. if you do not agree or understand this, then I would have to say, that's your problem, and you have no right to insult me, just because you disagree.

You already expressed your disagreement, several pages ago, so you are continuing for no other reason than to keep leveling nasty insults at me, correct?
    Au contraire, as people have been pointing out that the best way would be to not be screaming at people over the phone in search of free things in compensation for the "abuse" (to use your word) you've endured.

That is the entire point; you keep insisting that it is fair and right and legal and socially acceptable, and when others disagree you scream to the roof about how we're all flamers and democrats. In your world, perhaps, those are the same, as you've also called us all democrats and leftists in search of free things because we disagree with you.

That is, of course, central to this; you seem to think that a disagreement with your methods, that saying such a method is childish and stupid, is to call you childish and stupid. Which is, of course, twisting English to allow a victim complex to fit a state of paranoia that I don't quite understand.

If disagreement is to be taken as "nasty insults" then perhaps public forums are not suited for you, as that is the basis and reason for the existence of public forums.

Au contraire, as people have been pointing out that the best way would be to not be screaming at people over the phone in search of free things in compensation for the "abuse" (to use your word) you've endured.

That is the entire point; you keep insisting that it is fair and right and legal and socially acceptable, and when others disagree you scream to the roof about how we're all flamers and democrats. In your world, perhaps, those are the same, as you've also called us all democrats and leftists in search of free things because we disagree with you.

That is, of course, central to this; you seem to think that a disagreement with your methods, that saying such a method is childish and stupid, is to call you childish and stupid. Which is, of course, twisting English to allow a victim complex to fit a state of paranoia that I don't quite understand.

If disagreement is to be taken as "nasty insults" then perhaps public forums are not suited for you, as that is the basis and reason for the existence of public forums.
    First of all, how would you know whether or not screaming over the phone is Or is not effective, if you've never tried it? You have no clue, do you?

Second of all, what exactly makes you think that you are any kind of authority at all on what constitutes "acceptable" social behavior? You are not, nor are you a psychiatric professional, qualified to determine what does, and does not constitute "sociopathic" behavior, because if you really were, well, professionals do not make such determinations , much less render diagnostic opinions on Internet forums.

Third, I did not "scream to the roof", so just stop.

Fourth, who exactly do you think you are to tell people that they do not belong on Internet forums? I have every right to be here, annd I believe many would consider your behavior to be "narcissistic".

I have zero respect for your opinion, so your opinion is irrelevant. But let's recap regardless, you just called me "childish and stupid" along with several other accusations, and still don't think you are flaming or insulting me, correct?

Update-my husband just got home from work, so I have much better things to do now. I'll have to wait to finish up on this tomorrow. Bye!
    Last edited by Cricket22; 2016-06-15 at 03:37 AM.

First of all, how would you know whether or not screaming over the phone is Or is not effective, if you've never tried it? You have no clue, do you?

Second of all, what exactly makes you think that you are any kind of authority at all on what constitutes "acceptable" social behavior? You are not, nor are you a psychiatric professional, qualified to determine what does, and does not constitute "sociopathic" behavior, because if you really were, well, professionals do not make such determinations , much less render diagnostic opinions on Internet forums.

Third, I did not "scream to the roof", so just stop.

Fourth, who exactly do you think you are to tell people that they do not belong on Internet forums? I have every right to be here, annd I believe many would consider your behavior to be "narcissistic".

I have zero respect for your opinion, so your opinion is irrelevant. But let's recap regardless, you just called me "childish and stupid" along with several other accusations, and still don't think you are flaming or insulting me, correct?
    Ahhh, so you were raised to believe that screaming at people on the phone is a proper and effective way to do so. That would be, of course, the only way you would realize that most people don't find it socially acceptable to scream at others in public. My condolences on what must have been a truly awful childhood, if that was the standard that you were held to.

I have not told you that you do not belong here, merely that if you do not understand the difference between insult and opinion a forum may not provide the best experience for such a mindset. You are, as always, free to do as you wish with said advice; it's free, it's unasked for, and I don't particularly care if you follow it or not. I merely find it amusing that you throw such tantrums over the idea that someone may disagree to this point that anyone doing so is throwing "nasty insults", or "insulting and flaming" because they do not think your behavior acceptable. Then, that is how a child learns, and when an adult has not learned what a child should know by the age of 10.. well, there's not many other ways to proceed than to return to where their learning stopped.

My first thought was "please don't be from Texas, please don't be from Texas." I saw Ohio and I was relieved.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    What is this though?

omfg this is just too... omfg. im dying

Ahhh, so you were raised to believe that screaming at people on the phone is a proper and effective way to do so. That would be, of course, the only way you would realize that most people don't find it socially acceptable to scream at others in public. My condolences on what must have been a truly awful childhood, if that was the standard that you were held to.

I have not told you that you do not belong here, merely that if you do not understand the difference between insult and opinion a forum may not provide the best experience for such a mindset. You are, as always, free to do as you wish with said advice; it's free, it's unasked for, and I don't particularly care if you follow it or not. I merely find it amusing that you throw such tantrums over the idea that someone may disagree to this point that anyone doing so is throwing "nasty insults", or "insulting and flaming" because they do not think your behavior acceptable. Then, that is how a child learns, and when an adult has not learned what a child should know by the age of 10.. well, there's not many other ways to proceed than to return to where their learning stopped.
    Yeah, ok. Being as you seem to find it so hysterically amusing to insult me repeatedly for pages on end, I decided to take a look at your posting history, and OMG! You haven't held a job for a good 6 months, at least!

You want your money back for my unemployment? Yeah? Since when did you ever earn enough to pay taxes to cover anyone's unemployment? Apparently, a couple months ago, you were all excited at the prospect of obtaining a job that paid a whopping $12/hour, sadly, doesn't appear you were even able to land that. Rejected by the military too? Humm...

You want to make up lies about my supposed "miserable childhood"? Only place that ever existed was in your very own little imagination. Yes, I left home at the age of 18, to travel first the country,and then, the world. However, I was always been able to find jobs that not only supported both my living and traveling, but, unlike you, never had to move back home to mommy and daddy, because I couldn't find a job.

As far as adults who have not learned what a child should know by the age of 10 who should, in your words, "return to where their learning stopped." You must have been talking about yourself there, explaining why you're back home, living with your parents, right? Yeah, ok. You really didn't have to tell me all that, I wasn't even a little interested.

Unacceptable behavior? Yeah, yeah, I traveled and worked all over the country, and to be honest, don't think it ever took me more a couple days to find work, certainly never even an entire week, and that's called "excellent references". Oh sure, I must be a real loser, huh? I guess in your 6 month unemployed mind, you just might actually believe that. If you hadn't spent pages on end making up lies to insult me with, I might even feel a little bit sad for you.

However, I believe I pinpointed your real problem with me. According to your posts, your last job was at Walmart, right? Oh yeah, to you, customers like me, who call corporate, must have been your worst nightmare, right? Is that why you said working there left you feeling "depressed and suicidal?" What do you want me to say? Sucks to be you?

I'm obviously not the one here who's miserable, or who's behavior has ever been found "unacceptable", not to anyone who matters, meaning, employers, coworkers, clients and well, virtually everyone else in real life.

Bottom line. It's not my life that sucks, and really don't appreciate you taking your problems out on me. Virtually every lying insult you have fabricated about me, is actually about your own life.

FYI, Just in case you missed my post about human resources background checking software? In your employment search, you may wish to consider the fact that there is fairly sophisticated software that I use to both perform background checks for employers, and also train personnel departments on how to use. This software cross checks hundreds of social media sites, to find every email address, user name, etc., to find everything a potential new hiree has ever posted on the internet, and anyone who posts any nasty, smarmy little insults and other derogatory garbage, is red flagged as a potential employment risk, and well, that's pretty much automatic rejection of their application.

Of course, no personnel department will ever admit the real reason you didn't get that job, because that might prompt a lawsuit. No, they're going to tell you they hired a more qualified applicant, or they just don't have any openings.

My recommendation is to stick to smaller companies, because a lot of them either can't afford, or just haven't started utilizing this type of software.

Best of luck finding a job!
    Last edited by Cricket22; 2016-06-15 at 02:33 PM.

I'm surprised at how that employee was treated by those ladies. No way would any complaint (valid or not) require such a reaction. :/ Hope they get fined/community service at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The level of projection here is fairly hilarious.

I don't know if I pity or envy your level of self-delusion. I'm sure if I were capable of such, I'd be far more successful as well.
    I definitely did not have high hopes for this thread but it has been in turns both entertaining and quite revealing!
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Yeah, ok. Being as you seem to find it so hysterically amusing to insult me repeatedly for pages on end, I decided to take a look at your posting history, and OMG! You haven't held a job for a good 6 months, at least!

You want your money back for my unemployment? Yeah? Since when did you ever earn enough to pay taxes to cover anyone's unemployment? Apparently, a couple months ago, you were all excited at the prospect of obtaining a job that paid a whopping $12/hour, sadly, doesn't appear you were even able to land that. Rejected by the military too? Humm...

You want to make up lies about my supposed "miserable childhood"? Only place that ever existed was in your very own little imagination. Yes, I left home at the age of 18, to travel first the country,and then, the world. However, I was always been able to find jobs that not only supported both my living and traveling, but, unlike you, never had to move back home to mommy and daddy, because I couldn't find a job.

As far as adults who have not learned what a child should know by the age of 10 who should, in your words, "return to where their learning stopped." You must have been talking about yourself there, explaining why you're back home, living with your parents, right? Yeah, ok. You really didn't have to tell me all that, I wasn't even a little interested.

Unacceptable behavior? Yeah, yeah, I traveled and worked all over the country, and to be honest, don't think it ever took me more a couple days to find work, certainly never even an entire week, and that's called "excellent references". Oh sure, I must be a real loser, huh? I guess in your 6 month unemployed mind, you just might actually believe that. If you hadn't spent pages on end making up lies to insult me with, I might even feel a little bit sad for you.

However, I believe I pinpointed your real problem with me. According to your posts, your last job was at Walmart, right? Oh yeah, to you, customers like me, who call corporate, must have been your worst nightmare, right? Is that why you said working there left you feeling "depressed and suicidal?" What do you want me to say? Sucks to be you?

I'm obviously not the one here who's miserable, or who's behavior has ever been found "unacceptable", not to anyone who matters, meaning, employers, coworkers, clients and well, virtually everyone else in real life.

Bottom line. It's not my life that sucks, and really don't appreciate you taking your problems out on me. Virtually every lying insult you have fabricated about me, is actually about your own life.

FYI, Just in case you missed my post about human resources background checking software? In your employment search, you may wish to consider the fact that there is fairly sophisticated software that I use to both perform background checks for employers, and also train personnel departments on how to use. This software cross checks hundreds of social media sites, to find every email address, user name, etc., to find everything a potential new hiree has ever posted on the internet, and anyone who posts any nasty, smarmy little insults and other derogatory garbage, is red flagged as a potential employment risk, and well, that's pretty much automatic rejection of their application.

Of course, no personnel department will ever admit the real reason you didn't get that job, because that might prompt a lawsuit. No, they're going to tell you they hired a more qualified applicant, or they just don't have any openings.

My recommendation is to stick to smaller companies, because a lot of them either can't afford, or just haven't started utilizing this type of software.

Best of luck finding a job!

Ahhh, amusing.

Let me tell you of the internet, child - you don't use the same email for your employer you do elsewhere. Internet 101. Ah, to be new to the internet again! As for me.. nope Nothing you posted there is true, just snippets of posts (I AM amused you went and searched through 12k posts though - did I make you mad? Do you wish to talk with my manager?). Though that does give one an amusing suggestion.. find your email, find your social media, point out a few things to your employers. Hmm...

A most amusing thought. A child that knows little of the internet, that admits to raging on everyone that gets her, that admits to shoving down others for their own job.. a valid find for any HR, wouldn't it be?
    Last edited by Vanyali; 2016-06-15 at 08:16 PM.

Careful.

Don't make her assume her ultimate form.
    relevant:

Also something I used on people in most of my jobs. Plebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    In basically any job, there are people who are inexplicably employed despite obvious ineptitude, yet it doesn't get generalized to the entirety of the field in most cases.
    The difference is just that it's much more common in some areas

Actually, it's just more noticeable. Not more common.
    Are you suggesting that MDs with many years of strictly specialized training would have as much ineptitude as in a profession that requires no skill or intellect?

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Are you suggesting that MDs with many years of strictly specialized training would have as much ineptitude as in a profession that requires no skill or intellect?
    Haven't read through this conversation, but a profession like medicine would have a much lower threshold for ineptitude than a profession that requires no skill or intellect, even with specialized training and barriers to entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    I went to four-five different doctors as a kid to diagnose severe knee pain since I was 12. The diagnoses ranged from growing pain to "jumping too much" to "who knows, it's unfixable".

At age ~24, upon injuring my ankle (severely pulled muscle in one), a chiropractor noted I had flat feet that would cause knee pain. Put in some insoles, never had an issue again.

So... yes. Yes, MDs can be just as inept and stupid as anyone else, mainly because amount of time studying something doesn't correlate to being able to use that in any effective manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Poor working stiff probably working a job he hates, women give him grief, physically attack him. It's not good.

Women pose for their mug shots.

What kind of example are we setting for the children?

http://fox8.com/2016/06/11/women-arr...ng-too-slowly/

BELLEVUE, OH - Three women are under arrest after they assaulted a McDonald's employee because she was working too slowly in serving them. In their booking photos, two of the women appear to be smiling after their arrests.

The assault happened on June 8 at the McDonald's in Bellevue, Ohio. According to police, the female employee was assaulted in the restaurant parking lot after the women, who are from Sandusky, thought she wasn't serving them - and their children - quickly enough.

The women are identified by police as Ashley England, Mary Jordan and Sammie Whaley. They were arrested the next day after security video was used to identify them.

England was charged with assault, theft and child endangerment. Jordan was charged with assault and child endangerment. The child endangerment charges are due to the fact England and Jordan had their children present with them and the children also participated in the incident. Whaley was also charged with assault.
    These are the people that should be forbidden to have children.

I went to four-five different doctors as a kid to diagnose severe knee pain since I was 12. The diagnoses ranged from growing pain to "jumping too much" to "who knows, it's unfixable".

At age ~24, upon injuring my ankle (severely pulled muscle in one), a chiropractor noted I had flat feet that would cause knee pain. Put in some insoles, never had an issue again.

So... yes. Yes, MDs can be just as inept and stupid as anyone else, mainly because amount of time studying something doesn't correlate to being able to use that in any effective manner.
    The most surprising thing here isn't an inept MD, but that a chiropractor managed to be useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?