Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I know these both have had sequels already, but I want more!!!

I Want

Battlefield: Bad Company 3
    &
    Warcraft IV

10+ Year Old Account
    - Jet Force Gemini (N64)
    - Banjo Tooie (N64) A TRUE sequel not that Nuts and Bolts garbage, that was a disgrace.
    - Freedom Fighters (PS2)
    - TIMESPLITTERS 2 AND FUTURE PERFECT (PS2/Gamecube). PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
    - Binary Domain (Xbox 360/PS3). After teasing for a sequel at the end of the game it owes us one.
    - Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom. Again, teased at a sequel at the end, never got one. A seriously underrated game. One of my favorites on PS3.
    - DMC (Devil May Cry). This was an awesome game. It got shit on a lot because of the character design but I got used to it and eventually came to like it. It's a really fun game and it's really a shame we'll never see another one.
    - Folklore. Another underrated game. Was really unique and surprisingly really fun.
    - Venetica. It wasn't a very spectacular game I actually don't even know how it manages to become a retail game but I feel like it should've had another chance to refine the gameplay and get a nice polishing. I can see places where this game could've been really cool.
    - Vanquish. Oh my god this game was insane. I really don't see why this game never had at least one more sequel. One of the best I've played on PS3.

There's so much more but those are the only ones that come to mind right now.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Super Hexagon - Super Dodecagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Kingdoms of Amalur comes to mind. But, what I truly want is a follow up to Panzer Dragoon Orta. I love the Panzer Dragoon series, especially Orta and would love to return to that world with modern visuals. Crimson Dragon doesn't count btw :P
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    - Vanquish. Oh my god this game was insane. I really don't see why this game never had at least one more sequel. One of the best I've played on PS3.
    I'd love that but the campaign would have to be at least 3 times as long if they made a follow up. That was my only real issue with that game, way too short.

Darksiders 3. I need it.

Ah... been waiting for the next Oni game for quite some time :/

and a few more:
    Freedom Force
    MDK
    Sacrifice
    Age of Mythology

that is it for now
    Last edited by Doomaz; 2016-06-17 at 09:23 AM.

Gladius. I fucking loved that game on the original xbox.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Zombies ate my Neighbors
    Blast Corps
    Anything from the Mutant League series
    E.V.O.
    Demons Crest
    Crazy Taxi
    Toy Commander
    Bonks Adventure
    Rock n Roll racing
    Full Throttle
    Grim Fandango
    Vigilante 8

Advent Rising. Game ended on a goddamn cliffhanger since it was planned as a trilogy but only the first one got made.

Deleted
    Got rly hard time of coming up with a games I really wanted sequels to atm the only game I can think of is The Legend of Dragoon dunno but rly loved the game back in the day.

Also 3 pages and no half life 3 posters yet ?

Jet Force Gemini
    Conkers Bad Fur Day
    Banjo Tooie
    Mario Sunshine
    Warcraft 3

Original War 2 (Original War was unique game, currently I play custom made Arabic campaign)
    WarCraft 4 - IDK what they do to WoW to be able to do W4 IT HAVE TO HAPPEN
    System Shock 3 (Shodan I love you)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deadlock. Deadlock was a turn-based strategy game from the Windows 95 days, and I played the shit out of it. I played it on an old Packard Bell running Windows 3.11 that my dad bought from a friend.

Deadlock 2 that came out in 1998. It was fun, but all you really got were a few updated mechanics. No new races or any of the "new and exciting" stuff you'd expect in a sequel. It felt more like a new campaign for the original than anything else.

Sadly, the company behind Deadlock went down the shitter in like 2001, and last I heard, its assets are all owned by Atari now. So yeah...it looks unlikely that Deadlock 3 will ever happen. Even if it did, I have a feeling it would be butchered beyond recognition.

Also: Warcraft 4. I'd love to see Warcraft as an RTS again.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-06-19 at 04:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asura's Wrath
    Dante's Inferno - they're the only two I can currently think of.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Would like to see Parasite Eve 3, Symphony of the Night 2, Champions of Norrath 3, Sword of the Star 3, Space Marine 2, Pillars of Eternity 2, Wasteland 3, Shadowrun Returns 2 and Vagrant Story 2.
    I'd love if they took the assets from EverQuest Next and just went for a franchise like Champions of Norrath instead.

Xenogears.

Not that garbage that came after. i want more of that combo JRPG combat goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    The World Ends With You
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    - Jet Force Gemini (N64)
    - Banjo Tooie (N64) A TRUE sequel not that Nuts and Bolts garbage, that was a disgrace..
    At first I wasn't sure, but then I saw these posts.

And those are my votes.

i know suikoden had sequels but i want it back for PS4 and PC.
    But thats a dream....... /sad