Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thessik-Irontail View Post
    The answer is VERY easy in my books..

Which one does not kill people regularly?
    islam= a belief, hence it can't kill anyone.
    gays are more likely to have unprotected sex, thus if they carry any STDs that can kill people. (not attacking people here, just stating a fact that has been researched upon)

but neither of the parameter islam or gay are relevant to your question as it is fanatics who kill people, regardless or their preference or belief

It is an interesting battle, which minority group will twitter decides has more power over the other. Will the gays be allowed to criticize the muslims? Or will the muslims be allowed to criticize the gays?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So Twitter temporarily banned Milo Yiannopulous Twitter today but unfroze it after seemingly getting a lot of backlash from the gay community.

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/0...rlando-meetup/

Is Twitter a bunch of cowards or what?
    I don't get this "protected class" bollocks that the alt-right and anti-SJWs go on about. It's possible to condemn the Orlando attacker without blaming the billion-plus Muslims, and it's possible to dislike Milo's professional trolling without attributing it to his sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormlance View Post
    Looks like most are blaming guns. Curse you inanimate object! Why must you cause such strife!
    I thought most were blaming vidya gaems.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You must've lied about something. Which makes sense because you're white cis straight male.
    Touché.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    People in general these days have no balls. I was so pissed that fox entertainment caved on that promo poster with apocalypse choking mystique. This is just the same bullshit as that.
    Of course they caved. When their fan base is pretty much 30-40 year olds that never grew up and 20 year olds that care way too much about things that don't realistically even matter, you get a recipe for loud mouthed idiots saying what they want because they don't know any better.

Though I will admit, as Fox is part media corp, they shot themselves in the foot there. They should know by now that shit like that fucking explodes over social media.

I guess the point is, Twitter isn't protected by free speech. It's not run or regulated by the government and is very much a privatized entity. They can ban, augment, modify or prioritize what they view as "preferred content" and ban accounts for things they don't agree with. Honestly, I'm sick and tired of seeing posts like "Oh twitter can't do that freedom of speech" or "company caving into X group for Y slightly offensive thing.", do you even realize that even if they drop that stupid poster or twitter banned those accounts they are still making millions (or billions) and are even making money right now by even mentioning their names? And if they didn't do those things, they would STILL be making millions (or billions) and are STILL making money by us talking?

What I mean is: Why do you think it matters when an entity or corporation does something purposefully to garner media and internet attention? Everyone here knows that the headline "Twitter bans gay account over criticizing Islam after Florida shooting" and "FOX entertainment on the defense after a controversial poster for their up and coming movie depicts one of the actresses being choked" are words you can market. Those fucking sell. Those sell page views. Those sell words that literally mean nothing. So in the end, do the fucking math.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2016-06-15 at 05:58 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Did it twice. Only changed between white/black.. Male, middle class, straight, ect. The score when from +50 privileged to -480 extremely oppressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my twitter account banned for calling the Queen a lizard nonce. I don't have enough neckbeard fans to complain though so I had to make a new account

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    This is the problem with victim olympics, sometimes you don't know who has which medals
    The victim-hood totem pole clearly states islam > homosexual, I don't understand the issues here.

Lol @ protected class. What a joke.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So Twitter temporarily banned Milo Yiannopulous Twitter today but unfroze it after seemingly getting a lot of backlash from the gay community.

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/0...rlando-meetup/

Is Twitter a bunch of cowards or what?
    For the Social Justice/John Oliver fans this is definitely a tough event. It is reminiscent to the knots and bends those types had to do after the New Years Eve mass rape event that went down in Cologne, were the attackers were entirely North African and Middle Eastern. Basically had the shooter in Orlando been a White Christian Republican this would have been a much easier story, but to their misfortune the Shooters name was Omar, he was Muslim and he pledged himself to ISIS.

This Identity Politic crowd has the infinite problem of a stitched coalition that is not united, and constantly has clashing and conflicting desires. Much as they struggled to be against rape culture, but had to hand wave that for the overwhelming amount of rape culture coming from the Muslim community, they are forced to try and find some way to claim this guy was instead corrupted by America and Homophobia. I have a friend who is now very much into the SocJus crowd, and he is twisting himself into knots to avoid the obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I don't get this "protected class" bollocks that the alt-right and anti-SJWs go on about. It's possible to condemn the Orlando attacker without blaming the billion-plus Muslims, and it's possible to dislike Milo's professional trolling without attributing it to his sexuality.
    Several classes of people are considered a protected class. Here is the wiki article on it in terms of the US: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_class

The reason anti-sjw people go on about it is that often people will use it as an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I got my twitter account banned for calling the Queen a lizard nonce. I don't have enough neckbeard fans to complain though so I had to make a new account
    This only confirms that you're hitting too close to home.

Lizard overlords confirmed. They even run Twitter now. Maybe always have.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post

THE QUEEN!?!? Her magnificence Elizabeth the second ? Now that is freaking funny. I don't really have an opinion on her except that I hate the fact that my taxes pay for all her shit when she comes to the colonies but why did you do that ?

Who really cares, Twitter is dying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    My level was SHITLORD. wIth a score of 160
    Privilege
    Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 140

Haha that was sort of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonvalor View Post
    Who really cares, Twitter is dying
    I hope it does. Fast.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -1930.
    Just picked the obvious answers and I was ascended into the immortality.

I only got privileged with a score of 60

They didn't have my profession, and there was a gap where my income level would be that was not listed.

Pretty shitty test imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I hope it does. Fast.
    I give it 5 years max, they're already losing user numbers