alch/jc or alch/eng

I have virtually all but alch and jc as proffessions maxed... Im rerolling to melee(tank) from melee dps again cuz our tank wont be able to be on 100% of the time in legion while I can(i used to tank/still do)... anyway i cant decide which ones to take in legion finish off the profs alch/jc or do a alch/engi(which is maxed on a rogue).... the class is dk but i might switch to DH depending on how it is around time of launch. the only prof i know that i will 100% take is alch since its the last one that i need maxed... just no idea what to do secondary on.

IMO it depends on what you want out of the character.
    Are you going to be playing the character a lot?
    Do you plan on using the professions for a lot AH?

As it stands, engineering is required for using the loot-a-rang. That is a huge quality of life boost. I'd recommend it for any character that you don't plan on crafting for trade. To me, that feature alone beats out any other 'conveniences' the other crafters bring.

If you plan on doing lots of crafting & trading, you should keep in mind that the BoS item is bind on pickup. Although the drop rate is still being tuned, ultimately double crafting classes are not going to have as many of them compared to having a gathering/crafting combo.