7+ Year Old Account

Not sure where to post..

I found some small bugs and errors on ptr pre patch i reported them in game but ill post here as well.

Garrison Missions and Naval Missions with 100% are failing because of lost and removed traits.
    The Quest to get you to shore scenario is not working properly.
    When i went to do the transmog dressing room game crashed on me my drivers stopped responding then automatically repaired but game stopped responding and i had to force close it.
    The Transmog items in bank void storage and bags are not properly saving in the ui perhaps should have it so once mouse hovers over the item it is saved into the ui instead of one by one equiping each piece of gear.

thanks for reading if i find any more ill post them.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I found some small bugs and errors on ptr pre patch i reported them in game but ill post here as well.

Garrison Missions and Naval Missions with 100% are failing because of lost and removed traits.
    The Quest to get you to shore scenario is not working properly.
    When i went to do the transmog dressing room game crashed on me my drivers stopped responding then automatically repaired but game stopped responding and i had to force close it.
    The Transmog items in bank void storage and bags are not properly saving in the ui perhaps should have it so once mouse hovers over the item it is saved into the ui instead of one by one equiping each piece of gear.

thanks for reading if i find any more ill post them.
    I firmly believe that the Battle.net forums would be the appropriate choice here.

While Blizzard has shown to read these forums, you really should post it in the official bug report section on the Battle.net forum.