Deleted

Can't install asus s170-a mobo cause of metal things on the io shield internally HELP

The io shield of this mobo is installed correctly and when i'm about to install the mobo in the case is just IMPOSSIBLE, cause of metal tabs protuting from the back of the io shield. How the hell am i even supposed to do that? (The io shield it's 100% installed correctly

Those are there to give a little tension between the motherboard i/o and the shield. You can press the motherboard up to them and screw it into the case without any issues.

If the little arms are bushed too far out, ie 90 degrees to the shield, adjust them manually.

Worst case if you can't bend the tabs to where they fit you can just snap them off... it's not like they serve a purpose other than keeping things snug.

Deleted
    Hi guys i endend up building everything. I didn't realize at first thwt those things weren't supposed to fit inside the motherboard but just stand there.

Sad thing px didn't turn on and i'm just too lazy after spending hours building it to rebuild from the start, i just gave up and i feel like i wasted 1900 euro.