Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Guild Tabard "BIND ON PICK UP" ??? why? what is the purpose of this blizzard?

Hello everyone and Hello blizzard.

I used to send the "guild Tabard" to new guild members, as a token for there Initiation...

but as of now... "BIND ON PICK UP" I cant....

Why have the Guild Tabard... not been changed to "BIND ON EQUIPT"

Blizzard you have all my understanding on making all the other Tabard "Bind on pick up" but do not make the GUILD tabard "BoP"... in this way you kinda block guild from doing nice things to each others...

I really hope this gets fixs.

Dear Regards,
    Wolfrick

PS: blizzard I really have faith in you and you have all of my support, so this is not an angry cry out, its just a simple note to make our Beloved game better ^^

PSS: People, let us hear what you think? do you Agree or not?
    Last edited by Wolfrick; 2016-07-22 at 10:32 PM.

Seriously? That's your issue?

Oh boy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Seriously? That's your issue?

Oh boy.
    I gift our new guild members a Guild tabards as a token of Respect.

Btw, its not a hard fix, and I cant possible immagin why (Guild Tabard) can not be Bind on Equipt...

again, to me Legion has no issuse, exept this one, blizzard has done a great job ^^
    Last edited by Wolfrick; 2016-07-22 at 10:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just give your guild mates the 1g to buy it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    Just give your guild mates the 1g to buy it.
    We want to gift it to them, its like a Birthday present, is it better to get a gift in the mail box, or Cash...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    We want to gift it to them, its like a Birthday present, is it better to get a gift in the mail box, or Cash...
    Cash, because I can buy whatever I want with it.

Cash. Definitely, positively, 100% cash! It's just so much more practical, which in itself makes it a much more thoughtful gift.

Doesn't matter in the slightest. Gift your guildies with an introduction to all the other members instead of something useless that they can buy themselves.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

7+ Year Old Account
    tabards are part of the wardrobe and bought once the appearance is saved for you.
    and considering that 99% of wow players have one anyway your gift became pointless.

Formerly known as Arafal

Devil's advocate here.

Honestly, they could have just excluded the guild tabard from the wardrobe.

I mean, what have you done to earn it? Join a guild? Have 1g?

The blue and purple tabards, you have to grind rep and earn gold, so those at least have meaning...

Deleted
    I vaguely remember guild tabards from 2006.

Do people still wear those?

Deleted
    Whilst I like the OPs sentiment, with teh wardrobe it has become irrelevant. OP find a new way to initiate new guildies. Perhaps send them a pet.

I gift our new guild members a Guild tabards as a token of Respect.

Btw, its not a hard fix, and I cant possible immagin why (Guild Tabard) can not be Bind on Equipt...

again, to me Legion has no issuse, exept this one, blizzard has done a great job ^^
    Gifting a 90s tabard is not something 'special'. Seriously.

Hello everyone and Hello blizzard.

I used to send the "guild Tabard" to new guild members, as a token for there Initiation...

but as of now... "BIND ON PICK UP" I cant....

Why have the Guild Tabard... not been changed to "BIND ON EQUIPT"

Blizzard you have all my understanding on making all the other Tabard "Bind on pick up" but do not make the GUILD tabard "BoP"... in this way you kinda block guild from doing nice things to each others...

I really hope this gets fixs.

Dear Regards,
    Wolfrick

PS: blizzard I really have faith in you and you have all of my support, so this is not an angry cry out, its just a simple note to make our Beloved game better ^^

PSS: People, let us hear what you think? do you Agree or not?
    Dear @Wolfrick , this isnt the Battle.net forums, so Blizz wont see this. Also this isnt an issue, imho.
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2016-07-23 at 03:14 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    giving new guildies 90s isent very special... also most of them allready have it unlocked as its apperance now, and if you dont, just send them the 90s and lets say 1-3g, to say "welcome to the guild! heres 1-3 g gift, and 90s to buy a tabard if you want!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing to keep in mind is that the guild tabard can now be used to transmog other tabards. Right before reading this, I'd been catching up on the new transmog with old alts and I was happy to see that I could lose the look of the semi-obligatory Stormwind tabard. Yay!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Hello blizzard.

Blizzard is not on mmo champion, if u want to reach out to them you gotta write on the official forums or write a ticket.

Trivial complaint is trivial.

Hadn't noticed that does suck a bit, I have fond memories of receiving my first guild tabard from the Guild master when I was a newb back in the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless it's something I've very specifically said I want, cash. 100% of the time.
    I've never seen anyone who really wants to buy a guild tabard but can't afford it. Most people have at least 1 nowadays anyway