Deleted

Ive won a Contest, but...

Hello Guys,

I recieved today a E-Mail from wowhead.com that i won their Movie contest: http://www.wowhead.com/contest=warcr...contest-week-2

I won a Microfiber Cloth with Warcraft Logo from Universal Studios.
    I though always my english is good enough at least to understand everything, but in this case: What the hell they mean with Microfiber Cloth? Sort of flag/poster or some kind of towel with Logo? Can someone describe me, i didnt found anything on google.

Second question: Is here anybody - living in the US - that want my Prize? I cant take it becouse the wrote in the mail:

You must reply to this email within the next 14-days with the above required information or you will forfeit your prize. Further, if you're not in the United States your country may impose taxes/fees to this shipment that we CANNOT pay on your behalf. If you're not in a position to deal with that potential outcome, please let us know [...]
    Since im from Germany that is gonna be expensive for a microfiber cloth...

Best Regards,

Beside:
    I thought first about a phising mail, becoz they ask about Adress and other privat stuff, but my name is also in the Winners-list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Curse you! I'd kill for that prize!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    Yes, why the hell i didnt found it on ebay? maybe Ebay US?! Thanks for the quick reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    Curse you! I'd kill for that prize!
    I would give it to you, but you dont live in the US either....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zni View Post
    Yes, why the hell i didnt found it on ebay? maybe Ebay US?! Thanks for the quick reply.

- - - Updated - - -

I would give it to you, but you dont live in the US either....
    To be honest, I wouldn't of taken it. Its a matter of pride. You won it, you should reap the joy of which it beholds.. To import it won't be much. Seriously! Think of the joy and tales it will bring! Fair ply to you and congrats! Its a once in a life time prize! Cherish it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    To be honest, I wouldn't of taken it. Its a matter of pride. You won it, you should reap the joy of which it beholds.. To import it won't be much. Seriously! Think of the joy and tales it will bring! Fair ply to you and congrats! Its a once in a life time prize! Cherish it!
    The hell, if you are ironic you should stop making jokes on a non native speaker...

Its a once in a life time prize!
    Who would call a 6 Bucks Cloth a once in a life time prize?!

cheers,

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just accept it? The keyword is bolded out for you: "your country may impose taxes/fees". In other words, there may be a chance they will. Doesn't mean it's going to happen. Since this is a low value item, the general outcome is that no taxes or fee's are going to be applied here. Even IF it does happen, you can simply chose not to pay them and let border patrol have it.

Just claim your prize mate and enjoy it. ^^

Deleted
    @ Zni

You got PM in german.