Page 31 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    lol.

If you and the rest of the GOP really cared about the illegals coming here, you'd be going after the agribusinesses that not only hire them but smuggle them over. You guys won't do that, because its all about racism and not the actual problem.

https://www.opensecrets.org/industri...cle=2016&ind=A

Agribusiness has given $23.5 million to Repubs this year alone ($8 million to Dems).
    The GOP won't do that, they got soft. That's why Trump is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Its got fuckall to do with soft. Its got to do with money.

They know if they pander to the bigots with the "dangerous non white people" myth they can get elected. They also know they'll be paid for that by the very people responsible for the illegal issues....big ag, as illustrated already.

The funniest part, is that you guys think Trump wouldn't sell his name to get money because he's already rich....from selling his name to get money.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    That's not even close to true. You just make up shit.
    Rofl try to keep up son. Illegal Mexican populations have been DECREASING meanwhile immigrant populations from Europe and Asia have been increasing. I've only posted the Pew research on this in just about every thread on it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

It feels kind of bad that 4 years from now people will be going "yeah well you voted for her!", but at least we'll be able to say "Yeah look at the alternative. I feel pretty good about my vote."
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Rofl try to keep up son. Illegal Mexican populations have been DECREASING meanwhile immigrant populations from Europe and Asia have been increasing. I've only posted the Pew research on this in just about every thread on it.
    It's not decreasing fast enough at 10+mil. We need a president who will get that down under 100k.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's cute, you think Trump will actually go after the businesses.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    It feels kind of bad that 4 years from now people will be going "yeah well you voted for her!", but at least we'll be able to say "Yeah look at the alternative. I feel pretty good about my vote."
    It really depends on the economy. If it's the same or better it's fine. If it's worse then no amount of "but but Trump" will save Democrats.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not decreasing fast enough at 10+mil. We need a president who will get that down under 100k.
    There was 5.6 illegal mexicans in 2014, down from 6.4 in 2009. The rest are all Euro or Asian, and those demographics of illegal migrants are actually increasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You make it sound that loosing the GOP is a bad thing.
    Our plurality system guarantees that within a couple voting cycles, something else would be the second party. And yes, that would probably be a bad thing- no other party is in position to meaningfully challenge the Democrats, so in the short term the DNC would essentially be unelected guys calling most of the shots nationwide, and in the medium term you can't know what would end up replacing the GOP. Unless you were one of the few guys calling a Trump nomination from the start, of course- then I'd trust you to predict what would replace the power vacuum.

And people are still talking about it because they realize how poisonous Trump is to their party.
    It doesn't change reality, and the Republican voters rejected that reasoning. Why EXACTLY, I still can't say, but, it is what it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    There was 5.6 illegal mexicans in 2014, down from 6.4 in 2009. The rest are all Euro or Asian, and those demographics of illegal migrants are actually increasing.
    Inexcusable, it needs to be under 100k.

15+ Year Old Account
    Inexcusable, it needs to be under 100k.
    Ok. My point still stands. Why are we concentrating so much on Mexican illegals when their population is going down and Euros and Asians are going up? Why spend tens of billions on a wall that will keep them in instead of out?

So basically zero presidents ever, INCLUDING Trump. Because that would literally guarantee that he would be 1 term and/or assassinated.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok. My point still stands. Why are we concentrating so much on Mexican illegals when their population is going down and Euros and Asians are going up? Why spend tens of billions on a wall that will keep them in instead of out?
    As long as Hillary is pro-amnesty she has to be stopped. Even if Trump can't deport most of them he will still support increased border security that will help reduce migration in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So basically zero presidents ever, INCLUDING Trump. Because that would literally guarantee that he would be 1 term and/or assassinated.
    I'm willing to let Trump risk it despite the homicidal leftists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XorMalice View Post
    Our plurality system guarantees that within a couple voting cycles, something else would be the second party. And yes, that would probably be a bad thing- no other party is in position to meaningfully challenge the Democrats, so in the short term the DNC would essentially be unelected guys calling most of the shots nationwide, and in the medium term you can't know what would end up replacing the GOP. Unless you were one of the few guys calling a Trump nomination from the start, of course- then I'd trust you to predict what would replace the power vacuum.

It doesn't change reality, and the Republican voters rejected that reasoning. Why EXACTLY, I still can't say, but, it is what it is.
    A different party rising up is my point. The GOP is a Frankenstien that can't keep running. And as you said you can't predict what it will be and it's meaningless to try. But it's not going to fall apart at one moment. The GOP will be around for a bit as is sheds whichever part wins the civil war and the remnant will become the second party.

As I have said it's unlikely anything will happen but the noises are being made.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    So you need a to build a wall to keep them in?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    So you need a to build a wall to keep them in?
    Illegal movement in any direction is bad. We have checkpoints and gates for legal movement.

Quote Originally Posted by XorMalice View Post
    Unless you were one of the few guys calling a Trump nomination from the start, of course- then I'd trust you to predict what would replace the power vacuum.
    Safe bet is the Libertarian Party taking the spot. For the most part they believe in conservative economic policies and more liberal social policies. Social Conservatism is quickly becoming a lame duck anyway. Put the focus more on economic issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illegal movement in any direction is bad. We have checkpoints and gates for legal movement.
    So you want current "illegals" to stay here?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

ISIS lone wolf stabs 2 cops to death in Paris: 7 pages and dead

1,000th Donald Trump Thread: 33 pages and growing

You guys crack me up lol

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    ISIS lone wolf stabs 2 cops to death in Paris: 7 pages and dead

1,000th Donald Trump Thread: 33 pages and growing

You guys crack me up lol
    It's not like there isn't also 1000 other ISIS related threads.
    Or Gun Threads
    Or Hillary Threads
    Or feminism threads