The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Getting mad and flinging insults when someone challenges you.

Well, no surprise as to why you like Trump I guess.
    Both sides are guilty of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    No, Trump insults people more than the average person. I've never seen any other politician create demeaning nicknames for their opponents like a 3rd grader.

Oh sure. I was just commenting on how it's a rather prominent aspect of Trump's personality, and that of many of his supporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Hillary is not my personal best choice, but I will vote for her over a lying, tantrum throwing, thin skinned, spoiled, egotistical megalomaniac who is in WAY over his head.
    He has shown that he clearly has no idea what is doing, and that should scare every single person voting for him. He can't run a campaign, how could he possibly be commander in chief?
    Could not agree more.

How in the hell can any reasonably intelligent person not see what an absolute train wreck this guy is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    No, Trump insults people more than the average person. I've never seen any other politician create demeaning nicknames for their opponents like a 3rd grader.
    Na. You have selective eyes then if you think that is true.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    No, they are not. The two candidates couldn't be more different in how they handle their "attacks" on the competition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Oh sure. I was just commenting on how it's a rather prominent aspect of Trump's personality, and that of many of his supporters.
    Some of them are. And I condemn that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    No, they are not. The two candidates couldn't be more different in how they handle their "attacks" on the competition.
    Another selective eyes reader. And I think both sides can be guilty of that or anyone can.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2016-06-22 at 11:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another selective eyes reader.
    Show me where Hillary has mocked/insulted/called other people names in the same manner and to the same degree as Trump. She hasn't.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Show me where Hillary has mocked/insulted/called other people names in the same manner and to the same degree as Trump. She hasn't.

We were not referring to Hillary, but some of her supporters. And she has called Trump names. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    So Trump did his speech that was going to destroy Clinton. It was of course a speech he used teleprompters to deliver. What did he say about people using teleprompters again? Anyway the speech was supposed to show that Clinton was a world class liar. Yet he lied all through it. Politifact fact-checked him in real time. Not pretty for him. But here is an article outlining some of his lies (not all of them).

7 Of The Biggest Fibs In Trump’s Speech Attacking 'World-Class Liar' Clinton

Donald Trump laid out his line of attack against Hillary Clinton in a Wednesday speech, criticizing her failure to keep America “safe” as secretary of state and charging that she profited off global trade deals that hurt American workers.

The real estate mogul painted Clinton as a "world-class liar," yet many of the specifics in both his prepared and off-the-cuff remarks either stretched the truth or were just flat-out untrue.

Read the rest here: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/fa...speech-clinton
    Clinton Cash, the book that must come in audio only because it's audience are mouth breathers that can't possibly know how to read. But I guess this is what the right-wing wants. A candidate who will spout the BS and lies that are only true within the right-wing media bubble. Gonna be fun if Trump wins and seeing how the bubble explains why the stock market crash and the huge recession Trump causes is actually good for the country. And why Trump negotiating with North Korea and Russia is in America's best interests, while alienating traditional allies.

Anyways, speech was very low energy, SAD

Deleted
    Part of me doesn't want Clinton to win because of the Feminazi madness that will ensue on the internet. Another part of me wants her to win so that maybe, just maybe. Feminazis will stop complaining about "Muh PATRIARCHY" then again, they probably won't because now each time Hillary wants to do something and it can't be done because Congress/not feasable/It's outright retarded it'll be "MUH PATRIARCHY"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Another selective eyes reader. And I think both sides can be guilty of that or anyone can.
    You really haven't been paying attention then. Hillary's attacks are point by point, systematic this-is-what's wrong with this guy whereas Trump is basically calling her names like he's in the 6th grade.

I've seen your posts before, and I really don't understand your position. It's been pretty obvious for awhile now that it's Stateswoman vs Bully.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    Clinton Cash, the book that must come in audio only because it's audience are mouth breathers that can't possibly know how to read. But I guess this is what the right-wing wants. A candidate who will spout the BS and lies that are only true within the right-wing media bubble. Gonna be fun if Trump wins and seeing how the bubble explains why the stock market crash and the huge recession Trump causes is actually good for the country. And why Trump negotiating with North Korea and Russia is in America's best interests, while alienating traditional allies.

Anyways, speech was very low energy, SAD
    He cant read and rant at the same time.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    So Trump did his speech that was going to destroy Clinton. It was of course a speech he used teleprompters to deliver. What did he say about people using teleprompters again? Anyway the speech was supposed to show that Clinton was a world class liar. Yet he lied all through it. Politifact fact-checked him in real time. Not pretty for him. But here is an article outlining some of his lies (not all of them).

7 Of The Biggest Fibs In Trump’s Speech Attacking 'World-Class Liar' Clinton

Donald Trump laid out his line of attack against Hillary Clinton in a Wednesday speech, criticizing her failure to keep America “safe” as secretary of state and charging that she profited off global trade deals that hurt American workers.

The real estate mogul painted Clinton as a "world-class liar," yet many of the specifics in both his prepared and off-the-cuff remarks either stretched the truth or were just flat-out untrue.

Read the rest here: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/fa...speech-clinton
    You are wrong, Hillary lover. Trump's speech was great. He's exactly what America needs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    You are wrong, Hillary lover. Trump's speech was great. He's exactly what America needs.
    Your description of Trump's speech is as accurate as your claim of who I love.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here is his tax plan. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/images/...tax-reform.pdf

Singles who make less then 25k or less a year pay no income tax. Same for couples who make 50k or less per year. Those in the middle class bracket would pay 10% and still keep most of their deductions. I would not say those are small cuts.
    I would love to see him explain "his" plan in detail during an interview. Or any policy plan that is associated with his name.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    What was his speech about? Did he make any salient policy points during that speech?

10+ Year Old Account
    You really haven't been paying attention then. Hillary's attacks are point by point, systematic this-is-what's wrong with this guy whereas Trump is basically calling her names like he's in the 6th grade.

I've seen your posts before, and I really don't understand your position. It's been pretty obvious for awhile now that it's Stateswoman vs Bully.
    I have. And yes, Trump is more flamboyant in his insults and I hate most of them. Hillary is more selective and careful in hers, but you get a sense why she is doing it is to be politically correct rather than how she really feels.

But besides the topic was on the supporters of said candidates, not the candidates themselves. And the supporters for each have been guilty of childish insults and attacks.

False equivalence seems to be the backbone of the Trump campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see him explain "his" plan in detail during an interview. Or any policy plan that is associated with his name.
    Good luck with that. However Moody's has taken a look at what the affects of his policy's would be and how disastrous they would be to the economy. Take a look:

https://www.economy.com/mark-zandi/d...c-Policies.pdf

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -
    How much more detailed can it be? He breaks the tax brackets down into 4 parts and explains how each bracket works. If you are a couple making less then 50k per year, you pay no income taxes. None. All you do is mail in a " I win" statement along with your income declarations and you are done.