Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I'm not a Trump supporter... But hey keep spreading ignorant lies if you like

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, but it's you who doesn't understand, I forgot you can't post links to back up all the claims you make on all your post. My bad ill just take your word for it
    The link has been posted. However, it's unsurprising that months later you still lack the intellectual curiosity to perform a rather simple Google search. You know, so you don't have to take anyone's word for it. But we both know you'd rather cling to a petty counterpoint than actually inform yourself.

But it must be Christmas for you Zenkai, as an update to my phone has allowed linking to become a thing.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-5493.html

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What he is saying was linked by Pangeon on the previous page, while your link has nothing to do with unfavorable rating. This is why people think you are a Trump supporter, even though you say you are not.
    I linked an unfavorable rating of Clinton's, let me know when you catch up

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Hillary sucks too, only trailing by 6%. News flash they both suck

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-1131.html
    Uh no one said differently. They did state that Trump's unfavorable numbers were in the 60's and you claimed that was not true. And attempted to claim poll numbers were the same as Favorable/Unfavorable numbers. You going to have the balls to admit you were wrong? Or continue your Trump supporter imitation?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    The link has been posted. However, it's unsurprising that months later you still lack the intellectual curiosity to perform a rather simple Google search. You know, so you don't have to take anyone's word for it. But we both know you'd rather cling to a petty counterpoint than actually inform yourself.

But it must be Chris for you Zenkai, as an update to my phone has allowed linking to become a thing.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-5493.html
    Look at my Reply to Felya. Oh and keep throwing out the childish insults, it just shows your maturity level.

7+ Year Old Account
    You resulting to insults is nothing new, but ill be the bigger man and just prove you wrong with facts. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

if you get 60-70% out of that, I suggest you go punch your math teacher.

Do you understand the difference between an unfavorability/favoribility poll and a voting poll?
    The chart you linked was just a regular who you gonna vote for poll.

I suggest you punch your math, social studies, English, and statistics teachers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol which has nothing to do with your claim about Trump's unfavorable numbers. Being disingenuous is not a way to go through life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your excuse for denying Trump's unfavorable rating and then linking something that has nothing to do with unfavorable rating, is that you later posted Hilary's numbers? I should catch up? How about stop posting bullshit to support Trump and making accusations that are not true instead?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Uh no one said differently. They did state that Trump's unfavorable numbers were in the 60's and you claimed that was not true. And attempted to claim poll numbers were the same as Favorable/Unfavorable numbers. You going to have the balls to admit you were wrong? Or continue your Trump supporter imitation?
    1. I had no idea there was a poll based on popularity contest, I assumed it was based off who they would vote for. That poll is useless because there are people who hate Trump but will vote for him over Clinton and vis versa
    2. Since you pointed out there is a stupid popularity contest poll, anyone who has been paying attention know that most people don't like Trump or Clinton and to criticizes Trump for not being liked but ignores Clinton is hated just as laughable and shows how people just have their head in the sand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Your excuse for denying Trump's unfavorable rating and then linking something that has nothing to do with unfavorable rating, is that you later posted Hilary's numbers? I should catch up? How about stop posting bullshit to support Trump and making accusations that are not true instead?
    This must be performance art for zenkai. He is only play acting as a Trump supporter with his disingenuous behavior. In reality he is really not this dishonest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at my Reply to Felya. Oh and keep throwing out the childish insults, it just shows your maturity level.
    As soon as you stop telling people to "catch up" when not only where you wrong and then posted something that had nothing to do with your claim, while claiming to be the better man, people will stop insulting you. Otherwise, much like your not supporting Trump, your claims of being better and then trying to insult people, make your demands for civility fall on deaf ears. Quit blaming others for your mistakes... Keep calling your self the better man while making those mistakes, that's just funny...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

As soon as you stop telling people to "catch up" when not only where you wrong and then posted something that had nothing to do with your claim, while claiming to be the better man, people will stop insulting you. Otherwise, much like your not supporting Trump, your claims of being better and then trying to insult people, make your demands for civility fall on deaf ears. Quit blaming others for your mistakes... Keep calling your self the better man while making those mistakes, that's just funny...
    Looks like you can't read because I explained myself. It's rather funny how you Clinton lovers get all worked up when anything negative is posted about her.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. I had no idea there was a poll based on popularity contest, I assumed it was based off who they would vote for. That poll is useless because there are people who hate Trump but will vote for him over Clinton and vis versa
    2. Since you pointed out there is a stupid popularity contest poll, anyone who has been paying attention know that most people don't like Trump or Clinton and to criticizes Trump for not being liked but ignores Clinton is hated just as laughable and shows how people just have their head in the sand.
    You have got to be kidding...

No one said anything about Clinton's. You attempted to challenge basic facts and failed miserably. As usual, you have no actual understanding if the things you choose to discuss.

As I've said before, if you find that insulting do a better job of educating yourself. It's not a requirement that everyone convince you that basic, easily researchable information exists.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    No one said anything about Clinton's. You attempted to challenge basic facts and failed miserably. As usual, you have no actual understanding if the things you choose to discuss.

As I've said before, if you find that insulting do a better job of educating yourself. It's not a requirement that everyone convince you that basic, easily researchable information exists.
    Actually to anyone with intelligence I have succeed way above you, but keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night. I couldn't google it because you used a made up word, unfavorability.

So tell me what you think of Clinton's Favorable rating? Are you voting for Clinton?

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like you can't read because I explained myself. It's rather funny how you Clinton lovers get all worked up when anything negative is posted about her.
    I suggest you stop now, being as this is all a reaction to you getting worked up when something negative was posted about Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like you will insult, instead of seeing the differance between our posts being a minute. This has nothing to do with Hilary lovers. You admitted now, in the very post you are telling me I didn't read, that you had no clue what you were even defending with Trump's unfavorable rating. Yet, people telling you as much, as Clinton lovers? No, you were wrong, be the better man you claimed to be on this very page, instead of insulting people or blaming bias... The replies you are getting are because of you, not everyone else...

7+ Year Old Account
    2. Since you pointed out there is a stupid popularity contest poll, anyone who has been paying attention know that most people don't like Trump or Clinton and to criticizes Trump for not being liked but ignores Clinton is hated almost justlaughable and shows how people just have their head in the sand.
    Sorry but new disingenuous claims are hardly support for your previous ones. You had no idea the poll existed but argued that the polls you had no idea about did not say what they said. /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Sorry but new disingenuous claims are hardly support for your previous ones. You had no idea the poll existed but argued that the polls you had no idea about did not say what they said. /facepalm
    In other words you don't want to admit I am right, gotcha

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like you will insult, instead of seeing the differance between our posts being a minute. This has nothing to do with Hilary lovers. You admitted now, in the very post you are telling me I didn't read, that you had no clue what you were even defending with Trump's unfavorable rating. Yet, people telling you as much, as Clinton lovers? No, you were wrong, be the better man you claimed to be on this very page, instead of insulting people or blaming bias... The replies you are getting are because of you, not everyone else...
    I am not insulting anyone, do you even understand what you are talking about? This is everything to do with Hillary lovers, you guys can't stand she almost hated just as much as Trump which is what this whole thing was started on.

How come you guys point out how much Trump isn't liked, and I can understand why he isn't liked but still wont' admit Hillary is just as hated. Just admit it, come on it's the first step to getting off the Partisan train

Say with with me "Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump suck!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually to anyone with intelligence I have succeed way above you, but keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night. I couldn't google it because you used a made up word, unfavorability.
    You succeeded by declaring your self the better man and then admitting you had no clue what you were even responding to?

So tell me what you think of Clinton's Favorable rating? Are you voting for Clinton?
    That you are hand waving what everyone knew already, but is not the subjected of the thread, to escape being wrong because you were already gloating?

15+ Year Old Account
    Say with with me "Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump suck!"
    For not being a Trump supporter you sure do get incredibly defensive about him a lot.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"