Page 83 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I like how you attack Trump like it's hurting my feelings. Fuck Trump, fuck his crazy ass trying to ban all Muslims like that would actually fucking work. Happy? We agree Trump sucks? But like a crazy X you probably still want to argue
    "Pssst! Your signature implying Obama is a secret muslim terrorist is still showing!"

Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Sure, have a look. (Before you scoff at the source bear in mind the actual source of this info is an official IAR intelligence report.)

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...port-for-isis/
    Sorry but everything they stated was complete BULLSHIT. That isn't evidence that he was working with ISIS or a "moslem". That is you believing the SHITSTAIN that is Breitbart.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Yeah actual real world evidence of: "Funny thing about polls...they only use certain people...if its the dems asking they only ask dems. Same for republicans." Your excerpt from Wikipedia does not show that nor actually talk about that.
    read a poll sometime. or watch an ad on tv that gives polling numbers and read the fine print.

I don't have the paperwork anymore but the last time Ralph Nader ran when Bush was in office still thats exactly how we did the polling. We only would take responses from independents.

Believe me or not I don't care. Its stated on some polls out of 500 registered dems or repubs all people have to do is read the fine print on them

Either way we have two of the worst people in my lifetime running. This election is a joke
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Stitched Up Heart

Sure, have a look. (Before you scoff at the source bear in mind the actual source of this info is an official IAR intelligence report.)

I understand very clearly why you guys think Trump is second coming of Jesus.

Whether or not stripping classified documents of their "classified" status is acceptable (that's for the courts to decide) she still used a private server to route classified government information, which is illegal. It puts said documents at risk, as pretty much any FBI official will tell you, and considering various e-mails and documents addressed to her have been leaked it's obvious Hillary did demonstratably damage government facilities. Snowden was ran out of the entire western world for this same thing.
    Again, you don't have any evidence that they stripped the documents of any classification. I just showed you that they were removing "identifying headings", not classifications. Those headings don't mean that they were classified. I can lead you to water but I can't make you fucking drink. It is not my fault you won't listen to ACTUAL evidence and would rather go with your gut.

7+ Year Old Account
    He's a fairly famous cartoonist and published author. If we're delving into accreditations, what qualifies you to speak on this topic? Or anyone on this forum?
    Lol that's my point sunshine. His opinion is as valid as mine. Just because he does a cartoon does not give his arguments more weight. It means he is a cartoonist with a political opinion. If he were speaking on the drawing of cartoons he would have a position of authority given his field. But that authority doesn't transfer to other areas as a function of that. He is no different than you or I and his argument carries the same weight as yours or mine.

If you wish to continue down this line of silliness there are lots of folks in Hollywood who are stars and have political opinions. Do their opinions carry more weight because of their success in movies? If not understand that is the argument you are making for Adams.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sorry but everything they stated was complete BULLSHIT. That isn't evidence that he was working with ISIS or a "moslem". That is you believing the SHITSTAIN that is Breitbart.
    The Obama administration doing officially-documented business with Al Adnani, the official spokesperson for ISIS, is pretty damning.

Goog god...

It really takes a special kind of stupid to believe the man who ordered the successful raid and death of Osama Bin Laden is, himself, a secret muslim terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol that's my point sunshine. His opinion is as valid as mine.
    Let's back up a little bit. How is your opinion as valid as his? Do you have any accreditations rivaling his?

You seem to think he's "just a cartoonist" when he has actually done far more.

The Obama administration doing officially-documented business with Al Adnani, the official spokesperson for ISIS, is pretty damning.
    I am curious. Was this before or after ISIS was formed? You know what is damning? US working with AQ and Taliban. Actively arming and supplying them and even training likes of Osama. Don't tell me you guys hate Reagan for what he did? But then, you are a conservative. 9/11 is not Bush's fault.
    Last edited by jdbond592; 2016-06-24 at 07:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by upirlikhyi View Post
    read a poll sometime. or watch an ad on tv that gives polling numbers and read the fine print.

I don't have the paperwork anymore but the last time Ralph Nader ran when Bush was in office still thats exactly how we did the polling. We only would take responses from independents.

Believe me or not I don't care. Its stated on some polls out of 500 registered dems or repubs all people have to do is read the fine print on them

Either way we have two of the worst people in my lifetime running. This election is a joke
    Lol I look at polls all the time and I read the methodology used and the numbers behind them. Which is why I know your claim was bullshit. It was an empty rant like the rest of your post that I am now replying to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Goog god...

It really takes a special kind of stupid to believe the man who ordered the successful raid and death of Osama Bin Laden is, himself, a secret muslim terrorist.
    It's the same Trump bullshit. U.S. supported rebels taking down Assad. There are reasons to believe some of the rebels might have been ISIS. Ergo... Obama is supporting ISIS and is a secret Muslim terrorist...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Goog god...

A master-plan, my friend. One that will come to fruition after he is not President. Then again, I know nutters who believe Obama is not leaving and no election is coming ..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    I understand very clearly why you guys think Trump is second coming of Jesus.
    When someone posts something from Trump's Pravda as evidence of a claim how can anyone not laugh?

He's a fairly famous cartoonist and published author. If we're delving into accreditations, what qualifies you to speak on this topic? Or anyone on this forum?
    The FBI, the CIA and the secret sevice don't have the informationthsn some dumb cartoonist does and has access to is what you are saying?

Jebus, really? Your source is not news media, it is a toxic bullshit site. Breibart, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    I am curious. Was this before or after ISIS was formed? You know what is damning? US working with AQ and Taliban. Acting arming and supplying them and even training likes of Osama. Don't tell me you guys hate Reagan for what he did? But then, you are a conservative. 9/11 is not Bush's fault.
    Yeah, those things are pretty bad. The U.S. has a history of arming controlled opposition for the sake of international relevance, furthering U.S. military expansion and fueling the military industrial complex.

More reason to vote for Trump, since he has said time and time again he wants to negotiate peace rather than put more boots on the ground.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let's back up a little bit. How is your opinion as valid as his? Do you have any accreditations rivaling his?

You seem to think he's "just a cartoonist" when he has actually done far more.
    I explained exactly why in the part of the post you deleted out and chose not to respond to. Here it is again.

"Just because he does a cartoon does not give his arguments more weight. It means he is a cartoonist with a political opinion. If he were speaking on the drawing of cartoons he would have a position of authority given his field. But that authority doesn't transfer to other areas as a function of that. He is no different than you or I and his argument carries the same weight as yours or mine.

If you wish to continue down this line of silliness there are lots of folks in Hollywood who are stars and have political opinions. Do their opinions carry more weight because of their success in movies? If not understand that is the argument you are making for Adams."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It's the same Trump bullshit. U.S. supported rebels taking down Assad. There are reasons to believe some of the rebels might have been ISIS. Ergo... Obama is supporting ISIS and is a secret Muslim terrorist...
    Here's a good article that demonstrates the bullshit of the Brietbart piece.

http://www.juancole.com/2015/05/strategic-against-assad.html

Yeah, those things are pretty bad. The U.S. has a history of arming controlled opposition for the sake of international relevance, furthering U.S. military expansion and fueling the military industrial complex.

More reason to vote for Trump, since he has said time and time again he wants to negotiate peace rather than put more boots on the ground.
    He wants to negotiate peace by tweeting? He has zero temperament for "negotiation" and skin as opaque as dead vampire. I bet his "followers" would love it when he decides to negotiate with Hamas!

Goog god...

Did you read the official document?
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...-version11.pdf