Baleful Gear Roulette

I've been grinding dailies in Tanaan trying to upgrade the gear on my monk. I'm not sure how I would define myself as a player. I don't raid but I do play daily so I'm not sure that qualifies me as a casual or what. The problem I've been running into is that most of the baleful gear I've been finding has 'bad' stats. I've read that since I use Chi Explosion, I should be looking for Haste and Multistrike gear. What I've been finding is tons of versatility, crit and mastery. I don't upgrade any of that because at the rate I'm going I'll die of old age before I get gear with the stats that I'm 'supposed' to have. If I'm not a raider should I really worry about this? Is it the end of the world if I'm trucking around with crit on my weapon instead of haste or multi?

Crit makes the world go round...

Quote Originally Posted by PlioceneMan View Post
    If I'm not a raider should I really worry about this? Is it the end of the world if I'm trucking around with crit on my weapon instead of haste or multi?
    No..it really doesn't matter for the content you are doing. Just use the highest ilvl gear you can get (sure you can aim for "better" stats when choosing which piece to upgrade) but if you aren't raiding or doing high end pvp, which stats you have aren't going to make a big difference. Just enjoy yourself.