Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/hiv-posit...341.html?nhp=1

So, heres how I feel about this. If he had sex with her and told her after the act, I have no sympathy for him.

If he didn't have sex with her and she ran him over, she needs to go to prison.

What say you MMOC?
    If he had sex with her ...She should go to prison
    If he did not have sex with her... She should go to prison

Either way, nothing justifies attempted murder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    Uh... here is a picture of her.

The many faces of crack.

10+ Year Old Account
    She looks like a fuckin meth head.

If he didn't disclose his disease before they had sex, that's a crime (in some states). For which he should be punished in a legal manner. What she did is attempted murder and in some states, assault with a deadly weapon. For which she should be punished in a legal manner.

Or I suppose we could put them in a death match and pardon the victor.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Whether he told after sex of HIV or not, what she did was a crime. If you are worried of HIV, use a rubber, or dont have sex, period.

The guy have enough problems, running him over isn't helping him either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope she gets a very long sentence.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

I was thinking about this, if he had intercourse before telling her, then he potentially kills her, and her hitting him with a car is completely understandable since he could have given her an incurable deadly disease

If he told her without having intercourse, and she hasnt had sex with her since contracting the disease, then its likely she only hit him because he cheated on her.

Such a small act completely changes the situation.

I think temporary insanity may get her off lightly if situation 1 is the case, but shes fucked if its case 2.

I mean if the guy finds out he has an incurable disease, does the honest thing and tells his partner, without screwing her, sparing her from it, and knowing that he has to live the rest of his life with that disease, then her hitting him with a car is a really fucking low thing to do.

If he had been fucking her however, then tells her that hes carrying a disease and she is probably carrying it too, then it would seem like he gave it to her on purpose, which is worse than hitting someone with a car.

The fact remains though that she did hit someone with a car, so no matter what she should get punished, but just as likely the man should also get punished if he had sex without telling her, as i am pretty sure that there are laws against that

shes nuts, don't get me wrong, and by the look of her I wouldn't be shocked if she had some crotch crickets of her own.

just saying that I hold no sympathy for him.

Oh yeh, guy is grade A prime douche bag. Wont lose any sleep at all over his manglement.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Hope she gets a very long sentence.
    HIV seems like a long sentence to me. Assuming she has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    my question is why the fuck he got up and then ran into a fence... fuckin moron lmao.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps.

However, if he told her after the fact (sex) than I really don't shed any tears for him, especially if he gave her the disease. That's essentially a painful death sentence.

Off topic...damn, she fucked him up!!
    She should go to prision either way.

And HIV is extremely manageable now and is hardly a painful death sentence.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hiv-posit...341.html?nhp=1

So, heres how I feel about this. If he had sex with her and told her after the act, I have no sympathy for him.

If he didn't have sex with her and she ran him over, she needs to go to prison.

What say you MMOC?

Most news stories are telling more than what yahoo did. The alleged story is that he had sex with her, then told her friends while laughing about it. Can't say if true or false, wasn't there and both sides haven't been heard. Reality is she hit him with a car, took the law into her own hands, she's going to jail.

Jesus rich, don't do that, you want the body to decompose. Lye will speed the process and break down the bones. Pull the teeth first though.
    I'm not going to lye, this is a disturbing conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Now I will preface this by saying she wasn't really justified in going after him with a car, but with that said... or as Chris Rock said, "I understand"

From my understanding if you knowingly infect someone with HIV (and conceal this fact) you could be facing a murder charge. While we have made modern strides in meds for this disease, this wasn't always so and it was pretty much a death sentence.

Regardless of who is right or wrong, that was rather funny.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

He deserved it cause...penis.

All jokes aside. Attempted murder. Throw the book at her for being stupid as shit. Maybe even a hate crime. I feel the same was as when a dude falls for a trans and gets mad when they reveal the fact. Both are crimes that come from a place of hatred and embarrassment because tmyou are too stupid to appreciate someone being honest with you BEFORE things go too far.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    im confused. if i had told a woman that i was hiv positive and she was pissed off i dont think i wouldve been riding my bike in such a way that it would be easy to get hit. im not saying this is an act or anything but it looks suspicious. hes clearly looking right at her before she even comes into the screen and just riding down the middle of the street like "oh look theres the crazy woman i told i had hiv, i wonder what shes doing driving head on at me?"
    Last edited by dokilar; 2016-06-18 at 02:41 AM.

Can people stop calling HIV a death sentence. It's manageable and the life expectancy is more or less the same as anyone else when being treated.

If you're gonna get angry and say that sure someone deserved to get ran over, at least know what medicine is like today and not 30 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    shes nuts, don't get me wrong, and by the look of her I wouldn't be shocked if she had some crotch crickets of her own.
    Crotch crickets? I'm so stealing this phrase for the week. LOL!

I just feel bad for the car. RIP Mustang.
    Last edited by Laraven; 2016-06-18 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willfox View Post
    Can people stop calling HIV a death sentence. It's manageable and the life expectancy is more or less the same as anyone else when being treated.

If you're gonna get angry and say that sure someone deserved to get ran over, at least know what medicine is like today and not 30 years ago.
    Now? Yes. Before? No.

Also nothing is guaranteed. Being HIV positive also breaks down your immune system and leaves you vulnerable to other illness and medical issues.

No I am not HIV positive, yes a close family member is. She is undetectable thanks to meds, but she also has gotten other illnesses due to a compromised system. Also some cancers are more common among people infected with HIV.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willfox View Post

Forcing people to be on medication for the rest of their life and limiting their career options is nothing to be scoffed at.