Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    Hell personally I don't think those maps should even be in a competitive mode the difference between an organized team on them compared to an unorganized is ridiculous.
    I agree, those maps should not be in any competative mode until they fix them.

Well, in tournaments held during the closed beta, and even now on live, assault maps are always the first to be banned from the pool by teams from both sides. It's usually payload maps and maybe the odd control point map that gets chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    Hell personally I don't think those maps should even be in a competitive mode the difference between an organized team on them compared to an unorganized is ridiculous.
    That's true on any map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Well, in tournaments held during the closed beta, and even now on live, assault maps are always the first to be banned from the pool by teams from both sides. It's usually payload maps and maybe the odd control point map that gets chosen.
    It's pretty obvious that a cordinated team will always be better then 6 randoms.
    - Even if the attacker got a slight advantage or vice verca, they will still have to play both sides = balanced (in a way)

ofc the most optimal situation is that defender and attacker always have 50/50% chance on winning.

The problem with defending on those double control points is you can't win in 1 minute 17 seconds like that. You could wipe the whole attacking team clean twice like the attacking team did...but you still have to hold out for the whole duration.

Defense teams can't win any faster than the default timer. Attacking teams can win as fast as they can coordinate the win. Since there's no stopwatch for these random games, you get a loss and a win, if you went 1-1 on that map.