4 5.19%

12 15.58%

4 5.19%

0 0%

1 1.30%

22 28.57%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Wait a second! Veressa goes to the hunter class hall? She hated the Horde more than Jaina, now she works with them? This just makes no sense, it's like if we got Grom Hellscream in the warrior class hall giving indications to a night elf warrior, it would make no sense whatsoever.

Veressa working with the Horde is exactly like that.
    Well she almost joined the horde shortly after mop, don't forget that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Wait a second! Veressa goes to the hunter class hall? She hated the Horde more than Jaina, now she works with them? This just makes no sense, it's like if we got Grom Hellscream in the warrior class hall giving indications to a night elf warrior, it would make no sense whatsoever.

I think you almost got something like that, considered the datamined "ghost" of Grommash Hellscream most likely intended for the warrior class hall, at least until they scrapped the initial hall concept and went with Odyn, Vyrkul and the whole Valhalla theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Don't tell me. I can't picture that dude alongside Vereesa. I cringe at the thought already.

At least, I suppose my hunter will the be the revered big boss there. Maybe I could even lord that bitch around.
    Revered big boss of a shack :3 Well, fitting for Hunters, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Revered big boss of a shack :3 Well, fitting for Hunters, I suppose.
    I live to dominate people, not buildings. If I can lord that bitch around, I'll be more than satisfied. Especially if I can send her to some hopelessly suicide mission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

Veressa is nothing if inconsistent and embarrassingly stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Before we go on, I would like to make some special nods at some of you as a way to say thank you:

(...)
    OIS for always indulging my twisted narratives and add a flavor to my kinky representation of Kalec.
    (...)
    I don't know how to feel about this.
    Last edited by OIS; 2016-06-20 at 06:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well, as bad a character as Vereesa is, it would be swell to have some new important Forsaken characters. Even with some focus on them in Legion it's still Nathanos for the most part and now he's a human abomination so part of his charm is gone. They could also kill Alleria and have Banshee Triumvirate ruling from three Undercities (one beneath Stromgarde, one beneath Gilneas City). And if Sylvanas' pact with Helya involves a more direct alliance, she could get Alterac.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-06-20 at 07:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Yeah I get that. Even on characters I don't roleplay on, I just have a general idea in my head about where they live or used to live before they embarked on their adventure, and details like that. Guess I enjoy role playing even when I am not role playing!

THey should really introduce housing at this point, goddammit.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, very nicely said! I would sig this if I could provide the context in the signature. XD
    I absolutely roleplay in my head. Don't think I could enjoy the game nearly as much without an idea about who each of my characters are as people, where they come from and why they act the way they do.

That said, I'd give most of my characters an 8/10. They are always a work in progress (much like me in real life). Always tweaking my transmog, elaborating on my backstory... Some of this is necessitated by changes Blizz makes. You asked for visuals, so I'll share one and the dilemma he has:

Arrawnn the Undying was a Kaldorei warrior/scout who was killed while following the Lich King's march across Lordoron (Shandris has eyes everywhere). He was raised as a Death Knight and was struggling with this fate until everything changed at Light's Hope Chapel. He will always feel a special kinship with Darion and Thassarian, and as for Tirion... Tirion became his hero. No Death Knight can be a paladin, and Arrawnn had his own Kaldorei spiritual tradition he was raised with, but none of that kept him from admiring a man who had the absolute courage of his convictions, the courage to look death in the face without blinking, the courage to take unpopular political stands, the courage it took to give me a place in society again and a new chance to fight for my people.

I won't bore you with the whole story from there, but the day I stood by Tirion's side and called Arthas to justice is still my favorite moment in WoW. Since then I've come home to help save Hyjal from Ragnaros, girded myself in fiery armor to warm my frigid soul, and continued to do my best to serve even if my own condition is less than cheerful. I still visit the Argent Tournament from time to time, still play that music in my keep. So how in Azeroth am I supposed to react to the coming schism between Death Knights and Paladins? Over Tirion and Light's Hope Chapel?

I haven't read all the spoilers and don't want to (I also prefer to open presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve). I've heard enough to know it will be a difficult moment for this character. Will I even be able to attempt those quests? Or will I be a conscientious objector? I won't know till I'm there and hearing the full story. I do remember Tirion's willingness to take the Frozen Throne himself if Bolvar hadn't beaten him to it, and all Death Knights know about sacrifice. But I sure can't see myself behaving in a way that disrespects my hero.

As a side note, I also have to sort out how I feel about equipping a soul-sucking weapon. I've always fancied Arrawnn to be a reluctant Death Knight. Sucking the soul of demons bound for hell is probably a mercy, but to use such a blade on any honorable foe would just be evil.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-06-21 at 08:54 AM. Reason: still tweaking :)

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yeah, but it was to kill the former Horde leader and hide with her sister. Of course, once she'd have been forsaken she'd have seen things differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I think you almost got something like that, considered the datamined "ghost" of Grommash Hellscream most likely intended for the warrior class hall, at least until they scrapped the initial hall concept and went with Odyn, Vyrkul and the whole Valhalla theme.
    Well I'm glad they changed their mind there, I can't say Grom is among my favourite characters, but doing that would have fully butchered the last of what he made him interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Veressa is nothing if inconsistent and embarrassingly stupid.
    Well she is a Knaak product and we do know how he makes a character then changes the character 180 to make another character cool. That's one of his two major writing problems, to build characters he demolishes others and he builds enemies to unbelievable odds then has to quickly increase the hero's power in a few pages.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very late for this and for that I'm sorry but here we go!
    Most of my characters (Alliance side) are Gilneans, I used to roleplay with some of them in the past too.

I also was in a Scarlet Crusade rp guild but that was a long time ago. It was a pretty fun experience though, I remember when we executed some guys because...reasons. (Scarlet Crusade logic :P )

Unfortunately I don't have any more screenshots in this pc that I could use. I'll try and search my laptop's folders later, hopefully I'll find more exciting stuff to share, like some screenshots of my main character for example.

As I said I'm late so I don't have the option to vote but this is probably for the best. I certainly wouldn't give myself a 10 or a 1, honestly it's better if I don't vote myself at all :P. I don't like the idea of ''you are the special one'' for any of my characters. Either I play an Orc or a Gilnean, I prefer to think that I'm a simple guy, doing the best for my people and to survive in such a beautiful and at the same time dangerous world like Azeroth. Nothing more, nothing less.

Deleted
    @Graden hi ya mate! Glad you could join us, even if late. The house is always open.