10+ Year Old Account

Please keep consolidated threads consolidated

Threads like the Second Amendment/Assault Rifle/Gun Control thread keep branching off.

Why is the Second Amendment an issue? Gun Control.
    Why does anyone discuss what an assault rifle is? Gun Control.
    Where is there already a thread for this? Right, the Gun Control one.
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2016-06-19 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Reading Glasses Helped (Title Errors)
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

What? /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Threads like the Second Amendment/Assault Rifle/Gun Control thread keep branching off.

Why is the Second Amendment an issue? Gun Control.
    Why does anyone discuss what an assault rifle is? Gun Control.
    Where is there already a thread for this? Right, the Gun Control one.
    Eeehh.. I wouldn't say firearms discussion of type and mark would be 'Gun Control'.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco
    I wouldn't say firearms discussion of type and mark would be 'Gun Control'.
    Superficially true, but there is only one point to the discussion of what assault rifles/weapons are. That is a phrase used to when discussing potential bans. Bans on a type of firearm ... gun control. It isn't up past 20 pages trying to figure out if the defining element is a bayonet lug. First sentence of OP:

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333
    really getting tired of hearing informed idiots shouting to ban assault weapons.
    The post, by the first sentence of the post, is there to discuss an element of a ban.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.