Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Ignoring all the political stuff and if he has it or whatnot;

Would this even qualify as legal proof in our court systems? I'm pretty sure it falls under the exclusionary rule. The information itself was obtained illegally. I can't break into a suspects house and steal their bloody knife, take it to the police, and tell them I found evidence they murdered someone. They would obviously follow it up but the evidence I provided would be illegally obtained and thrown out.

For those who wish to read about it:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusionary_rule

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Only lawyers know this information...lol you have a love affair with Hillary huh?
    Lawyers, prosecutors at that, are the ones with enough information to know whether to indict. Treating the amateur hour predictions as something newsworthy is ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Assange is a very Smart Aussie Hacker

He was hacking the US Defense department
    and the local Australian power grid, in his teens just to show off to his Girlfriend.
    And I have a strong background in law and philosophy. Doesn't mean I'm qualified to be telling an engineer how to build a bridge.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Sure. If she needs to be prosecuted and taken to trial. Maybe taking too long. But if it takes this long to get all the facts. Should we just let a criminal go? IF she is one.
    You are letting a lifetime fraudster, bully, liar, hypocrit and all around cunt run for president.

Wikileaks doesn't have anything more than what has already been investigated. Its just not available to the public, but you can bet the Republican witch hunt would have her up on a cross if they found anything.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You are letting a lifetime fraudster, bully, liar, hypocrit and all around cunt run for president.
    Alright, now we know how you feel about Trump... What about Hillary?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    Alright, now we know how you feel about Trump... What about Hillary?
    All your politicians are fucking douche canoes.

SHOCKING Barack "Hussein" Obama wasn't born in the U.S.! You wont believe what the democratic primary has been hiding from the public eye!

Threads like these givin' me a flashback to 2008 lol.

Deleted
    Julian Assange, hahaha the clown that's stuck in an embassy for a decade now. lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It's a better alternative than having a clown as yourself or trump run for president.

7+ Year Old Account
    That crap again... Damn people are really starting to get desperate, damage was done, pass to somthing else damn... What's next? Another investigation on bengazhi, or a somthing really really new like the Lewinsky scandal.
    Last edited by Kalador; 2016-06-19 at 06:28 PM.