Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    This is not a conspiracy that they are covering for them by doing this
    You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Isn't it time for Japan to kick the US military out anyway? I mean come on. It's been long enough. Japan is a sovereign country, not a US colony.
    There are a few problems with the u.s leaving Japan:

lack of "control" and military presence in the surrounding area... there would be wars in no time over this sea, that island, and Anime.
    We are starting to militarize and building a few things... its going to be a while b4 we have enough

as much as we dont want them here, we need them for now... once we have successfully clone Misaka, we will be okay.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Except, the crime in question wasn't committed by a soldier. It was a civilian.
    He who can read, shall have an advantage...

Different source:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ines/86110434/
    Except Kenneth Franklin Shinzato was a marine.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Except Kenneth Franklin Shinzato was a marine.
    was
    was
    was
    was
    was
    was
    was
    There we go!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    There we go!
    Except Wildtree was trying to refute:

It's what happens when you enlist criminals into your army. The crimes by the thugs of the US army are well known
    So was or is has no say in the matter. He was enlisted into the military.

7+ Year Old Account
    He was enlisted into the military.
    was
    was
    was
    was
    was
    was
    was
    There we go again!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    There we go again!
    You seem to lack reading comprehension. Let me outline it for you in simple words and terms:

Bob: That's what happens when you enlist criminals in your military.

Ted: Kenneth Franklin Shinzato was a civilian.

Ted didn't prove Bob's statement wrong because the scumbag Kenneth was in the US military.

Furthermore: Once a marine, always a marine.

I'd like to know the opinions of Okinawans at large vs Japanese on the presence of the military base. I wouldn't be surprised to see that they differ heavily.

7+ Year Old Account
    You seem to lack reading comprehension. Let me outline it for you in simple words and terms:

Bob: That's what happens when you enlist criminals in your military.

Ted: Kenneth Franklin Shinzato was a civilian.

Ted didn't prove Bob's statement wrong because the scumbag Kenneth was in the US military.

An idiotic argument, that much is obvious to me. But it`s Wildtree and you shouldn`t have expected anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I'd like to know the opinions of Okinawans at large vs Japanese on the presence of the military base. I wouldn't be surprised to see that they differ heavily.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2014412-Anti-U-S-military-protests-attract-thousands-in-Naha-Tokyo/page4?p=40960902#post40960902

That base though...its REALLY shiny. It's right next to China, pretty close to Russia, and it's our only big one in Asia. I would love to not have to pay to protect Japan and Germany, but both those bases are VERY desirable for US interests.

Unless they've retired, this statement is far from literal.

I don't need any great replies about us army in other countries, they should get out if they can't keep their personnel under check
    So, this isn't about US military, I just wanted to point out every military ever has had bad apples. No amount of control / regulations to keep everyone in check is going to stop a crazy person or two.

If you think that the U.S. covers for its enlisted when they commit a crime, I don't know what to tell you. The U.S. has to jump through a lot of hoops to get one of their personnel out of a Japanese prison. In fact, it is probably easier for them to just leave them to the Japanese. Military personnel will be tried under the UCMJ though and for crimes like these will go to the brig. I have yet to see anyone on this island get a free pass for rape, murder or DUI.

This is not a conspiracy that they are covering for them by doing this
    You do realize that the whole reason we are even here, is to provide an immediate response in the event North Korea takes action. We do several exercises with South Korea to show the North that the South has an ally close by as well as to train YOUR people in combat medicine. If you guys could take care of your business with the North on your own, we'd be happy to go home.
    Last edited by Uglytoes; 2016-06-19 at 09:54 PM.