Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Anton Yelchin AKA: Chekov in Star Trek Films dies at age 27

Sucks that he had to die at such a young age.
    No clue who he is tho, doesn't seem to be really famous.

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Ah, the new Chekov.

And the death seems too weird:
    "Authorities believe Yelchin’s vehicle rolled backwards down the steep driveway pinning him against a brick mailbox and security gate."

The way he died seems horrific, and to pass at such a young age when he was gaining some popularity. (I liked him in Star Trek)

Just, damn.

He was great in Star Trek. Sad way to go.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never look directly at the Bodachs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Really liked him in star trek, shame.

Was great in all his movies he was in. But oh well death happens too all wonder how this horrible new Star Trek verse will get worse with out him
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

When he was just a little boy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28XeEZiyOfM
    Last edited by Nanaboostme; 2016-06-19 at 07:01 PM.

27? fuuck. the way he died too... /sigh. this is going to sound horrible but having driven through that area of studio city in the hills, I'm kiiiind of surprised that doesn't happen more... huge ass SUV's parked on 30' inclined drive ways all over the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just heard about it. Lifelong Star Trek fan, so sad to hear. So young, and to experience so little before it is all over. A terrible way to go.

Deleted
    Club 27 got another member.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gah. This... spooks me just a little bit. First because it freaks me out a little when people younger than me tread off the mortal coil (Not that I'm any spring flower). Secondly because I actually met him a handful of years ago at a con here in vegas. It was brief and I didn't think much of it, but it's still disconcerting.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    He is in the new Star Trek universe...
    Did see the movies but don't really remember him.
    Still sucks tho, especially at such a young age and a bright career infront of him.

Learn to use proper cars, automatic cars kill.

Post constructively.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-06-24 at 01:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Did see the movies but don't really remember him.
    Still sucks tho, especially at such a young age and a bright career infront of him.
    You don't remember the guy who couldn't input his code because his accent was too thick? It was a running joke in the first reboot movie, which was a homage to Star Trek 4, when Uhura and Chekov were trying to find the "nuclear wessels"

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    You don't remember the guy who couldn't input his code because his accent was too thick? It was a running joke in the first reboot movie, which was a homage to Star Trek 4, when Uhura and Chekov were trying to find the "nuclear wessels"
    Never been a Star Trek fan
    /hides

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Sucks that he had to die at such a young age.
    No clue who he is tho, doesn't seem to be really famous.
    He was Kyle Reese in Terminator Salvation if you ever saw that movie.

Too young. Celebrity deaths don't affect me...but it's very strange to think that the original Chekov outlived the new one. Life sucks sometimes.

Wow, I didn't realize he was Kyle Reese too. That's too bad. RIP.