Poll: For how long, on average, do you play WoW each day?

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2016-06-20 at 09:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

EDIT: Now I do.
    Last edited by Zoibert the Bear; 2016-06-20 at 09:31 AM.

im glad 30 minute or less is winning isn't that what they want all our sub money for a game we cant even play were more fucked than those comatose bodies feedin vampires in that one movie

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    im glad 30 minute or less is winning isn't that what they want all our sub money for a game we cant even play were more fucked than those comatose bodies feedin vampires in that one movie
    I'd change your name to just "Trolli", because a thoughtful troll would use punctuation. Now its not clear about which part of WoW you're trolling. 2/10

Now - less then 30 mins.
    When there is an actual content - a lot first weeks, after that 3 days x 4 raid hours. Thats it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    30 minutes or less..... garrison chores baby!

10+ Year Old Account
    Came back in April, after 3 years, and I like more than just group PvE, so 3-3.5h here. Mog, sort of gold making, random Ashran, 5 man Mythics, LFR, N/H HFC, shipyard, an alt, soloing... when you are behind, there's a lot to do.

I quit my other more creative hobby because I never did much on it and spent more time randomly on the Internet, and didn't care about it anymore; I came back because I figured WoW would have SOMETHING for me to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    depends on the day, during work week. 30mins a day for garrisons, weekends 4-5hrs. once legion drops will likely go up to 2-3 a night, 6-7 weekend.

2-3 hours 3-4 days a week

2 hours a day looking at Alexstrasza the Life-Binder.

30 min a day just keeping my garrisons going until pre-patch

7+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what I'm doing and if my kids go to bed early enough. Most of the time I'm on for around 2 hours.

Signature by Serryn

At the moment I "play"--by which I mean log into garrisons--about a half hour 3-4 times per week. My guild isn't raiding anymore until Legion so I'm using it as a mini-break.

During normal times it's hard to say. At the end of the expnasion, I'd say 5-6 hours per week, most of which (3+) was my raid night. Earlier in the expansion when there was more to do and more toons that needed it done I'd say 9-10 was average. It was mostly concentrated toward the end of the week so if I had to do a legitimate average it was like 1-1.5.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I cannot vote honestly in a poll about a game where I lie to myself constantly on how much I play.

577 days /played since the damn game came out in 2005 (Europe). You go figure out how much I play per day
    About 6.9 hours a day, m8. :^)

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    On avg, about 31min-1hr because again I don't play daily, but when I play, I play freaken like 2-3 hours haha