Veteran EU player looking for NA (EST) guild (H/A)

I'm an EU player, IRL aged 34, maining a Disc/Shadow Priest in a guild on Arathor-EU (Lanathyel, Order of the Silver Dawn, if you would like to Armory my toon). However, I'm also a new dad with a baby, and therefore I haven't been able to attend raids in the last couple of months. My personal progression is 12/13 Heroic, guild is sitting at 1/13 Mythic but stopped raiding entirely. As my evenings are always busy, but I have always been an early bird, so to say, I came up with the plan to join a raiding guild for Legion that raids roughly from 07 PM Eastern Standard Time because that would be very early in the morning in Europe (GMT+1) and the raids wouldn't conflict with everyday/family stuff.

As much as I don't like the thought of abandoning my Priest I've been playing for a long time, the idea of a fresh start is fascinating. I have been playing WoW with breaks of various length since TBC and have vast amount of raiding experience from the past. In my current guild on the EU realm I'm both officer and healing leader. As you might have guessed by now, healing is the role I enjoy the most, but I'm open to anything, any Faction and class. Please don't hesitate to comment or drop me a message if you think your guild could use a friendly, mature player who is both a time-challenged dad and a WoW enthusiast!

Forgot to mention that I have cookies. (Bump!)
    Last edited by Lanathyel; 2016-06-21 at 06:29 PM.