Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Bernie Supporters to Stage Fart-In at DNC

So apparently Bernie supporters not happy with the democratic primary results ( I dont blame them since superdelegates are BS), are going to literally try and stink up the joint during Crooked Hillary's acceptance Speech. It will be interesting to see how this goes.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/r...NC-speech.html

Far-left activists aren’t going away quietly — or with a pleasant aroma.

Hillary Clinton hold noseCheri Honkala, head of Poor People’s Economic Human Rights Campaign, is organizing the world’s largest ‘fart-in’ to be held on July 28 at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center during Hillary Clinton’s anticipated Democratic nomination acceptance speech.

“We will be holding a massive bean supper for Bernie Sanders delegates on American Street in my Kensington neighborhood on the afternoon of July 28,” Honkala says, TruthDig reports.

“We are setting up a Clintonville there, modeled on the Hoovervilles of the 1930s where the poor and unemployed built shanty towns. The Sanders delegates, their bellies full of beans, will be able to return to the Wells Fargo Center and greet the rhetorical flatulence of Hillary Clinton with the real thing.”

Activists have invited Bernie Sanders to join their bean supper, which Honkala has dubbed “Beans for Hillary.”
    Last edited by Orlong; 2016-06-20 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    its like they don't want to be taken seriously

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    ( I dont blame them since superdelegates are BS)
    Hillary won the elected delegates and the popular vote. Anyone that thinks this election came down to superdelegates is delusional.

On topic: Just a weird story. But that's what I get for reading "The American Mirror".
    Eat yo vegetables

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Hillary won the elected delegates and the popular vote. Anyone that thinks this election came down to superdelegates is delusional.

On topic: Just a weird story. But that's what I get for reading "The American Mirror".
    Technically she does not have enough votes without superdelegates to win it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I agree, majority of democrats are idiots and rather have Crooked Hillary than Bernie

So apparently Bernie supporters not happy with the democratic primary results ( I dont blame them since superdelegates are BS), are going to literally try and stink up the joint during Crooked Hillary's acceptance Speech. It will be interesting to see how this goes.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/act...ptance-speech/
    right out of the Saul Alinsky’s book rules for radicals

Saul Alinsky’s “flatulent blitzkrieg” –his own account of his famous fart-in
    http://stonestreetpress.com/1916/sau...r-and-winning/

You can only expect as much from that age group.

LOL XD FART IN GIB ME UPVOTES
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    That's not really the point though. The superdelegates are not some shady entity helping Hillary to win the nomination.

Split the superdelegates down the middle, 50/50, and award to each candidate. Hillary wins in a landslide. Hell. Let's be really unfair. Let's award Bernie 75% of the superdelegates. Hillary still wins.
    Eat yo vegetables

And the contender for best stupid election cycle continues its downward spiral.

What is even happening anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    And the contender for best stupid election cycle continues its downward spiral.

What is even happening anymore?
    They're all hoping they get their donation money back.

Gotta hand it to the old man. He managed to kick 'go to every state in the US' off his bucket list on the money of dumb college kids.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    That's really really dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Pretty sure this is satire like something from the onion but if it isn't then someone please knock some sense into them. I mean I voted for Bernie but this is quite frankly pretty f***** dumb

Are they adults?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    You can only expect as much from that age group.

LOL XD FART IN GIB ME UPVOTES
    Hopefully they at least do it with real farts and not liquid ass. They need to show authenticity

Pro Tip: Bernie Bros didn't smell that great before this idea

10+ Year Old Account

Crooked Hillary does not have enough delegates to clinch the nomination without the help of super delegates. But she does have more than Bernie by a small amount. 99% of the superdelegates are voting for Crooked Hillary since that is what the DNC demanded they do when they ordained Crooked Hillary as the next candidate

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    If the superdelegates didn't exist and were evenly distributed among the normal delegates and voted along state % of vote like they did. Clinton would have won a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crooked Hillary does not have enough delegates to clinch the nomination without the help of super delegates. But she does have more than Bernie by a small amount. 99% of the superdelegates are voting for Crooked Hillary since that is what the DNC demanded they do when they ordained Crooked Hillary as the next candidate
    I'm not sure what your point is. Do you want the superdelegates to vote against the will of the majority, and determine the outcome by themselves?
    Eat yo vegetables

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    If the superdelegates didn't exist and were evenly distributed among the normal delegates and voted along state % of vote like they did. Clinton would have won a long time ago.
    But we don't. And if we did not have superdelegates, then Sanders would have never been seen as losing so much since there was no superdelegates to count to make Hillary's lead from the start so big. It would have been a completely different ball game.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what your point is. Do you want the superdelegates to vote against the will of the majority, and determine the outcome by themselves?
    No. I dont think there should be superdelegates at all. It should be up to the people who they want and not the party elite who gang up and all vote for who the party wants every time elections come around. The fact that the spuerdelegates all committed to Hillary before an primaries were held made the primary election look lopsided from the start which discourages people from voting as they think their vote doesnt matter. If there were no superdelegates (or at the very least, they werent allowed to declare who they will vote for until all primaries are over) maybe even other candidates like Omalley wouldve made it more competitive
    Last edited by Orlong; 2016-06-20 at 03:10 PM.