Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm having trouble to stop playing the beta so yo can say I'm feeling it all too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by F1reheart View Post
    It's different when other expansions expand upon your power and add further depth, whereas legion removes a lot of abilities and simplifies mechanics. I won't enjoy something that's not engaging. Changing your fighting style is fine, suddenly forgetting everything is not.
    Literally can't win with you people. So much fucking negativity on these forums. Go to the "Legion General" page and read the titles of the posts. 95% of them are negative crybaby threads QQing about the game. Blizzard probably hates most of their fans. I try to be optimistic and silly, keep others feeling the same way, and they can't dig themselves out of their self entitled millennial crybaby modes though. Anyways, hope you have a terrible experience and hate the game! I'll be having fun though, and I feel bad for you all.

Nice constructive post, glad to see you think that wanting the game to be more engaging is exactly the same as QQ crybaby complaining.

Go back to trade chat or whatever, this isn't the place for retarded white knights. If a game has an issue, I'd like to see it addressed rather than ignored because big daddy Blizzard knows whats best. If you had any reading comprehension at ALL, you'd know I think 90% of what legion is is very fun and a huge improvement over things they've previously done. The ONE issue I have is with classes, but you feel the need to defend a company that's more than accustomed to constructive criticism by spewing hate and trade chat memes. Get out.

Deleted
    This has been a particular case ever since cata. The expansions always look good before it is released until about a few weeks to a couple months after the release then people realuse it wasn't as fun as they thought, then the whole expansion goes downhill from there for non raiders(even for a lot of raiders at this point). A few of us achkowledge this cycle therefor dries up the potential "hype" we think we are receiving from the news.

Haven't really gotten to play anything as of late, but reading over several places I gotta say I have zero clue what I'm going to be playing this expansion.

Seems most of the specs ( we don't play classes anymore ) have something that is out of sorts and has a questionable design choice. Usually by now I have a pretty good clue based on things I've read and seen to make a choice, nothing sounds that appealing.

Really thought about Assassination because the heavy poison use was right up my alley, except for everything I'm reading out of beta is that it is a master bleeder, more akin to a feral druid than a master poisoner. Subtle difference maybe, but subtle differences can make or break things sometimes.

I'm glad to hear that almost everyone thinks the content is going to be pretty solid. Just disheartening that game play may be the weak point.

From a design stand point I'm a bit sad that class really doesn't matter anymore. I guess you could argue there are 34 classes now, but things may be getting a bit too specific. I liked the idea that class was your base and talents expanded your role within that class. Now it seems like you are a spec, the class part of it doesn't really matter.

Subtle difference I know, but once again those things can make a difference. Guess we will see how it turns out here fairly soon.