Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, he got hit by the charge anyway.

Not sure what his plan was there.
    Maybe he's upset he got checked, instead of charged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there's always the possibility of killing Reinhardt before he hits the wall, but when Mei spawns one in front of you..

Also if Mei would have allowed Reinhardt to charge forwards, he would've been alone there and easy kill.

I like Mei! She's fun to play - but I do think she has the most potential to screw over her own allies if played badly. I've lost count of the amount of times I've died because of something a Mei on my time had done.

I did have a super fun game a while back where -everybody- picked Mei. it was very chaotic.

A lot of people don't know you can cancel the wall if you hit 'E' again, good Meis are amazing to play with.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

so sick of these annoying troll threads --- but at least the Moderators do a good job at closing these in a timely manner.

in the meantime, stop joining quickplay by yourself and make some friends, and than maybe you won't be stuck with retards who can't play or just want to piss off their own team.

Mei is great, and you're just a whiny lil bitch. so please just fuck off

Hey! Chill out....

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Video is dumb, genji would have died anyways. Don't know why they freaked out about Mei, it's not like he could have magically not gotten hit right in the face while being almost inside the enemies spawn. Another example of a correct play being whined about. They were about to push payload to victory, Mei tried to block spawn so they couldn't challenge.

Genji shouldn't have been inside their spawn just b/c his ult was up thinking he was invincible.
    ^This. While I don't care for Mei, she sacrificed the one to save the payload. Mei has answered the timeless question, "Is it moral to kill one teammate to save the payload?" it turns out yes, yes it is moral.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some times I run out and wall the doorway behind me so my teammates will be stuck there until my wall expires.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    Lol, this happened to me except it was on my Reinhardt. Right as I used his Earthshatter ult a Mei put a wall in front of me and it made me waste the ult. So dumb that our own teammates can block our ults.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    No all 10 million people who bought the game a month ago stopped playing
    So, I'm not the only one, I gather..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

15+ Year Old Account
    No way Jose! Mei is my numero uno character. I use the ice wall for offensive blocking and defensive. Yes it interferes with people and snipers. That sniper may be blocked from making a shot but it just saved my team. Offensively I block in turrets, snipers or team rushing to block the point being capped! Mei herself is very weak though and if you focus her with 2+ people she will drop fast. Because or her lower damage people ignore her. But she wrecks havoc. She is the ultimate troll but towards the enemy team when you freeze them.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Of course a sniper player would complain about Mei. Way to reinforce that stereotype, OP.

Meh Mei has never been much an issue for me, then again I don't duel her in close quarters, there is a reason she's one the lowest played in tournaments, she's exceptionally niche and outside of that niche she's not that much of a threat, unless you are severely playing badly.

How about the mei who has to seal you in your starter box so your team can't get to the king of the hill point first even with a Lucio?

Almost as bad as someone going Lucio and being AFK in the starter box giving you no speed boost or healing which is the ENTIRE point of taking Lucio.

On Watchpoint G I was doing my typical Pharah stuff when I finally popped Reinhardt and my hover and jump was done - Enemy team is right in my sight and four are all bunched up. I pop Barrage and take out Bastion and Hanzo immediately....then....

1.5 sec into Barrage our Mei Icewalls right on my face.

I die.

Half dead Mercy rezzes their team.

They push payload to win at 30 seconds.

That is the kind of troll that makes me hate Mei.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Not so much a 'lie' as it is very early concept art. They very likely plumped her up a bit since that concept art was drawn. That said, at best I would say she's chubby, not really all that fat.
    First off, her face is pretty similar to how it is in game. I don't think she was plumped up at all based on that image. Given the clothes she wears she is going to look much heavier than she is.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Not so much a 'lie' as it is very early concept art. They very likely plumped her up a bit since that concept art was drawn. That said, at best I would say she's chubby, not really all that fat.
    There is no "very early concept art" in the book. It's just flat out the art of the characters. Trust me, I kinda own the book. Also to add to this-

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    First off, her face is pretty similar to how it is in game. I don't think she was plumped up at all based on that image. Given the clothes she wears she is going to look much heavier than she is.
    That art work is pretty much the exact spray she has in game, except the spray doesn't show from the shoulders down, but it's enough to see how thin her neck and shoulders are.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    pharah counters her. Hard.
    Not if the Mei has any aim at all. Slow hovering targets don't last long against accurate long range shots

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    Um... Mei had nothing to do with Genji dying. He was already a dead man, the only difference was that he was pinned on Mei's wall instead of pinned on the normal wall behind it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    How about the mei who has to seal you in your starter box so your team can't get to the king of the hill point first even with a Lucio?

Almost as bad as someone going Lucio and being AFK in the starter box giving you no speed boost or healing which is the ENTIRE point of taking Lucio.
    I'd contest that it's worse when he does the speed boost, but you're the only one who used it to actually be first to the objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Of course a sniper player would complain about Mei. Way to reinforce that stereotype, OP.

Yes, I only play sniper. Also pointed out that it's Pharah she annoys me most on.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovenIt View Post
    so sick of these annoying troll threads --- but at least the Moderators do a good job at closing these in a timely manner.

in the meantime, stop joining quickplay by yourself and make some friends, and than maybe you won't be stuck with retards who can't play or just want to piss off their own team.

Mei is great, and you're just a whiny lil bitch. so please just fuck off
    Did you read the OP? Not even the first sentence, which I've noticed some people struggle to get beyond? Or were you too triggered by the title that you lost focus?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    It's not an argument I expected this thread to become... but the hips don't lie. I wouldn't say she was fat by any stretch, but she isn't nearly as skinny as some of the *ahem* "fan art" would suggest. Not that it actually matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It's not an argument I expected this thread to become... but the hips don't lie. I wouldn't say she was fat by any stretch, but she isn't nearly as skinny as some of the *ahem* "fan art" would suggest. Not that it actually matters.
    No one is saying she is thin, but she isn't fat. She is curvy.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    Or they could follow LoLs footsteps and allow bans.

I can imagine it now "BAN MEI BAN MEI BAN MEI BAN MEI BAN MEI BAN MEI"
    I'm fairly sure Widow would always get banned first.