Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Um... Mei had nothing to do with Genji dying. He was already a dead man, the only difference was that he was pinned on Mei's wall instead of pinned on the normal wall behind it.
    I'll remember this next time I see you getting pinned by Reinhardt - no point trying to save you as you're already a dead man.

Besides, by allowing Reinhardt to instantly kill Genji on that spot, he was freed from charge and is able to move to 1) contest the payload or 2) shield the Bastion next to him.

I must play at a higher match making rating because I never experience these issues with Mei.

In my entire time playing Overwatch I've run into one troll Mei and it was very deliberate trolling, not accidental being bad.

Mei is fine. Get good. Then you won't hardly ever see Mei's and the ones you do see will know what they are doing.

My favorite thing to do is ice wall an enemy trying to back peddle and they can't because their back is against the wall and your team fucks them up all at once.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    I'll remember this next time I see you getting pinned by Reinhardt - no point trying to save you as you're already a dead man. Besides, by allowing Reinhardt to instantly kill Genji on that spot, he was freed from charge and is able to move to 1) contest the payload or 2) shield the Bastion next to him.
    Or continue charging at the original target he was aiming at before Genji pounced in his face. That shield bought them 3-4 seconds of pushing as they moved around it. Many of my wins have come from pinning the other team right in either of those corners as they charge out to push overtime.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

I'm 100% behind you OP. my hate for her has hit an all time high. Since Beta started I have hated her. I give every game a negative even if she's on my team and we win easily that's how much I cant stand her. There is nothing more in this game that drives me mad than when I see a MEI in game.
    It's like picking between two block's nacking your wife.- G nev

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Or continue charging at the original target he was aiming at before Genji pounced in his face. That shield bought them 3-4 seconds of pushing as they moved around it. Many of my wins have come from pinning the other team right in either of those corners as they charge out to push overtime.
    I love when a team tries to push a small-ish door. I'll wall, then block when the wall falls ice-cube myself, then (if I've timed the extra half second or so correctly, wall them off again. That will completely block large characters through some doorways for 10-12 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giggsy View Post
    I'm 100% behind you OP. my hate for her has hit an all time high. Since Beta started I have hated her. I give every game a negative even if she's on my team and we win easily that's how much I cant stand her. There is nothing more in this game that drives me mad than when I see a MEI in game.
    Well it's a good thing she can't freeze your salty tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

One thing that would help is maybe visibility through the icewall when it's your ally's. Also could make it so the icewall is just 'wind' for the first second for allies, letting them walk through before it 'solidifes' into the wall. It would really help with the 'separation' mechanic backfiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Yes, I only play sniper. Also pointed out that it's Pharah she annoys me most on.
    You've played Widowmaker almost as much as every role combined. Certainly as much as all Offense and all Support heroes combined. Far from proving yourself an exception, you've managed to reinforce your stereotype.

Not entirely serious, but for the love of all that anyone deems Holy. She's just a troll, especially when she's supposed to be on your side. I honestly don't mind fighting against her, but every damn time someone on my side picks her, they find a new level of idiocy. It is absolutely maddening.

If they're not:-
    - Blocking LOS for snipers trying to deal with Turrets and Bastions.
    - Forcing the enemy team to regroup so they can attack on mass.
    - Blocking friendly players off from healers.
    - Putting walls up right in front of the payload so no one can see what the fuck is coming.

They're doing something else equally ridiculous. Or just being slow and useless.

But now it turns out they don't just do this out of stupidity. Turns out the new 'fun' is to do it deliberately.

Also she has a really irritating voice. And face.

So really, she can just fuck off. <3 <3 <3

/rant over.
    She is second only to bastion as the most cheesy defense hero when played properly. You can stall a payload for minutes on end unless their team devotes a lot of attention to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I only play sniper. Also pointed out that it's Pharah she annoys me most on.
    How is Pharah hard to handle after you have nearly 30 hours played on Widowmaker......

Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    She is second only to bastion as the most cheesy defense hero when played properly. You can stall a payload for minutes on end unless their team devotes a lot of attention to you.

- - - Updated - - -

How is Pharah hard to handle after you have nearly 30 hours played on Widowmaker......
    I know where you were going with that but Pharah is actually pretty hard to deal with now as Widow after the nerfs.

There's a reason Pharah basically is the meta now and her competitive winrate is by far the highest at 58% something.

Note that I don't find her overpowered at all, just wanted to point that out.

This character is broken as fuck. I constantly see people just sitting there, draining their gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    How did you get that out of her saying she has a harder time dealing with Mei as Pharah than with Widowmaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Not entirely serious, but for the love of all that anyone deems Holy. She's just a troll, especially when she's supposed to be on your side. I honestly don't mind fighting against her, but every damn time someone on my side picks her, they find a new level of idiocy. It is absolutely maddening.

- Putting walls up right in front of the payload so no one can see what the fuck is coming.

They're doing something else equally ridiculous. Or just being slow and useless.

But now it turns out they don't just do this out of stupidity. Turns out the new 'fun' is to do it deliberately.

/rant over.
    Holy whiny baby rant, Batman.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    This character is broken as fuck. I constantly see people just sitting there, draining their gun.
    Then they're playing at a disadvantage
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    You have to let it go.
    I hate you... now I got that freakin' song in my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    How did you get that out of her saying she has a harder time dealing with Mei as Pharah than with Widowmaker
    More to the point, Meis on my team. Not just for blocking my ultimate, but also for giving the bad guys no one else to shoot at.

/rant over.
    Mei is so evil. She forces you to look into her devilish eyes as she lines up the perfect shot. =(

why delete? i think than symmetra more weak and not interesting than Mei

Instead of complaining about a character who is going nowhere why don't you instead use your energy to constructively problem solving within the framework of the game?
    This thread could have just as easily been about how to deal with Mei.