<Famiglia di Ythrl>is a dumb guild name for dumb people. We started off as a pureblood goon guild, but through friends and family we're now about 50% or so from Somethingawful and the rest are filthy pubbies. The guild has been a raiding staple on maelstrom since vanilla with healthy roster through every expansion and tier so you get some stability if you're into that kind of thing.

In fact, our guild is actually big enough to support two full raid groups (it was 3, but the third only had about 12 members so they cleared heroic and were too stupid to recognize mythic needed 20 people so they got their heroic blackhand kill and were left with their dicks in their hands like the idiots they are), but this the end of the expansion and people were burnt so we only have one group still actively raiding until Legion comes out.

This recruitment is for our more progressed group known as "Smoothjazz." SJ's been around since ToC, right before ICC launch. We started as a 10 man group, and were horrible. We were the "C" team WITHIN our own guild. Seriously, there were like four 10 mans inside the guild who were better than us, we would have been like #30 on the server on a good day. But we enjoyed each others company so despite being bad we kept coming back for more punishment. Through osmosis we got better at the game and now we're still bad but in a bad+1 kind of way. What I'm saying here is that the fact we're #1 on the server says a lot more about our server than it does about us. Other guilds recognize we're so bad that they claim accepting help from us would "lower their dignity."

So whatever here's what we need.

Right so we're looking for healers, ranged dps and that stuff. We might need a tank but will probably make someone we know to be reliable the tank, if you want to apply as a tank you'd need references that you're a badass and notorized verification that you have >95% attendance. We're somehow in dire need of at least one hunter.

Perks

We provide provide flasks / pots / repairs / enchants / gems. Stable guild. Bad but best of the worst. No less than 8 women in the raid that you get to talk to. (Really, it's 2 but they weigh enough for 8 so we just say it's 8 to make us look better for recruitment posts).

Other things.

We raid Wednesday / Thursday / Monday 5:30-8:30 PST (7:30-10:30 server)
Finally, and this is a big one. We don't abide weirdos. Through the years we've had opportunities to replace people with much better players and we've always said no because we genuinely like everyone we raid with. We have a roster of 20 people and everyone likes everyone else and our biggest strength is that there's no drama. If you're some a-bomb of Aspergers and social akwardness you can just go away. Or not, but we will probably run you out of the guild because you're not going to fit in and you're going to make mumble really awkward to sit in during raids.

Right so if you want to join here's what you do. Add Jonny#1378, SilenceCalls#1807 or Clambo#1685 on BTag and whisper away. The first one is probably your best bet, he's our GM and fearless dictator-for-life.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but let's be honest all you looked at is our raid times, progression and what we're recruiting so whatever.
Also I guess I should mention we're currently 13/13M and just farming/selling mounts. We're horde on us-maelstrom.