Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    seems pretty cool, i like the idea... allthough i dont have a xbox or plan to... so if it does not come to pc, guess i will have to watch somone play it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Dude...it's coming on the PC on July 26th, here, take it's Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/320240/ Remember: always google the game + search for it on the Steam, before assuming "it's not on the PC".

Microsoft has said that those games are coming to Windows 10 PC:
    Ark: Survival Evolved
    Crackdown 3
    Cuphead
    Gears of War 4
    Halo Wars 2
    Forza Horizon 3
    ReCore
    Scalebound
    Sea of Thieves
    State of Decay 2
    We Happy Few
    oh i just noticed, but dude calm down, this is the first some of us are seeing of it, and it just says xbox one, calm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Randomly generated towns, survival and crafting. Its one of 'those' indie games with a premise better than the gameplay deserves.

Right from the start "oh man, i didnt get a good roll this time" put me off. Such a cool idea for a world wasted on another indie procedural generation crafting survival sandbox. Such a shame.
    ohh... yeah... fuck i was hoping it would be stroy driven and not random generation..
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's a game that was made on like a $260k budget.

Anyone expecting some ground breaking story is out of their mind.
    The story actually might be the one thing that has no relevance to the budget. Marketing, dev team size, tech, publishing, etc... that's the shit that costs money.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The story actually might be the one thing that has no relevance to the budget. Marketing, dev team size, tech, publishing, etc... that's the shit that costs money.
    yeah, i was thinking the same thing. the size of the budget is more then enough to provide for the writing needed. and well... if you want 'groundbreaking' you don't go to AAA, you go towards the indie end of the pool. at least in regards to gameplay or story. AAA don't get approved by taking risks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    It was a nice trailer, shame its making most people think its a bioshock style game rather than another 'sir you are being hunted' game it actually is. Boy are some people in for a disappointment.
    I was mostly talking in terms of the style and graphics than anything else.
    Putin khuliyo

... we band of brothers.