Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How long did it take you to get the Judgement set?

Just curious. I only have the chest and boots atm. Wbu?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Forever and a day. But really I think it took me 2-3 months of farming. Luckily I got pants on the first try, MC takes for fucking ever.

- - - Updated - - -

The belt and gloves took me the longest to get

Same as above, but in my case Chromaggus would never give me the shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    About a year... chest just refused to drop for months on end... RNG is a bitch...

I don't use it though, I don't like that low res robe, it's just a texture wrapped around our legs, I wish they would update it to be like Uther's Judgment set from HotS
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-06-21 at 05:02 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

3 weeks
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Two weeks (I skipped the belt in favor of a higher res one that matched the set that I'd picked up a while back).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

So this is me. I got -all- the cool swords and even the 2h axe today, I got the judgement belt also but ended up getting a duplicate chest and no shoulders, pants or gloves. :/
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

forty two secret hidden word

I remember that when BWL was current, only a couple of our paladins had more than two pieces. We never saw a chest drop and were disenchanting non-Judgment chests all the time. We all cheered when they introduced the token system in BC.

When soloing years later, probably took me 5-6 weeks to get all the pieces, but so many people were wearing it for transmog, it was a bit anticlimactic.

I got a lot of it when it was current. It took me months to get most of the rest... the helm still hasn't dropped...

I don't have a single piece of Judgement. I use the recolor from the pre-wotlk launch event. Looks like the guards in the paladin order hall use the same set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Months, I got it back in TBC when you needed an actual group to clear BWL. Got most items relatively quick, but the shoulders took forever.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few months. Got the helmet first try on Onyxia back when she wasn't revamped yet in WotLK. The one that took the longest were the leggings and the shoulders for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

4-5 weeks, i xmoged it for 1 day, then said f to the skirts, vendored it and started working on getting the War's t3, which i wanted ever since Vanilla.

Deleted
    A few weeks to get 90%. I got very lucky on my first clear as I got the helm, boots, shoulders and chest. but it took me a few months to finally get the gloves.

probably over a month.

i don't have the full set, because i didn't want the pants to it. the shoulders gave me hell though.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-06-24 at 11:46 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Two weeks on my vanilla paladin when i finally decided to farm them. I got ridiculously lucky with drops, included Herald of Woe. The only bit that took another week was the legs.

On my alternate paladin? I ran BWL for 8 weeks, netting only two pieces. Randomly got legs a couple of months later when i wasn't running routinely. Very annoying with the bad RNG.

1 Month RNG is RNG

10+ Year Old Account
    6 months to complete the set, Rag didn't want to give me my final piece. It's become a running joke with friends and raid members that I have a problem with pants never dropping.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    Back in Classic days it took me over 13 months to get Judgement Pants. I've seen them drop twice in Classic and that was it ... Classic WoW sure did suck balls ...