Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    great guide thanks for the info

Im a little confused about what way to gear stat wise, everyone i speak to has a different priority for stats. Im mainly farming Mythics/M+ should i go safe with mastery? or haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Im a little confused about what way to gear stat wise, everyone i speak to has a different priority for stats. Im mainly farming Mythics/M+ should i go safe with mastery? or haste?
    It's literally in the OP:
    Stats
    There will not be any Stat Weights.
    Survival: Vers > Haste > Mastery > Crit
    DPS: Mastery = Crit >= Vers >= Haste
    In MYTHIC+ Dungeons: Mastery > Crit = Vers > Haste

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miracololx View Post
    Hey,
    Its not about items with +10 ilvl, its for items with same ilvl.

For example:
    865 Head 1491 Agi, 986 Haste, 394 Vers
    865 head with 1491 agi, 927 Crit, 453 Mastery

or
    880 Leg, 1715 Agi, 1043 Crit, 417 Mastery
    880 Leg, v 981 Haste, 479 Vers

With the information from first page:
    "DPS: Mastery = Crit >= Vers >= Haste"

i would use 880 Leg, 1715 Agi, 1043 Crit, 417 Mastery and 865 head with 1491 agi, 927 Crit, 453 Mastery
    I said "go high ilvl" just because the stats for dps are so close that in most cases higher agi overweights perfect stats. But quite many people actually go for lower ilevel items because of the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Miracololx View Post
    Hey,
    Its not about items with +10 ilvl, its for items with same ilvl.

For example:
    865 Head 1491 Agi, 986 Haste, 394 Vers
    865 head with 1491 agi, 927 Crit, 453 Mastery

or
    880 Leg, 1715 Agi, 1043 Crit, 417 Mastery
    880 Leg, v 981 Haste, 479 Vers

With the information from first page:
    "DPS: Mastery = Crit >= Vers >= Haste"

i would use 880 Leg, 1715 Agi, 1043 Crit, 417 Mastery and 865 head with 1491 agi, 927 Crit, 453 Mastery
    Based upon your original question of wanting to push a bit more dps, yeah, go with the Crit/Mastery.
    Either way, it doesn't matter as much as you think (in my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    It's literally in the OP:

Not sure I would trust that. Consider that this was what he recommended even BdddEFORE the mastery nerf when mastery was in fact the best stat by far, for dps and for survival and mythic+ etc. It tells me that he doesnt really know what he is talking about

Quote Originally Posted by jaksan View Post
    Not sure I would trust that. Consider that this was what he recommended even BdddEFORE the mastery nerf when mastery was in fact the best stat by far, for dps and for survival and mythic+ etc. It tells me that he doesnt really know what he is talking about
    After the nerf, he made several posts stating that the stat priority for m+ still holds true.

Yeah OP doesn't know what he's talking about. He's a scrub.
    It's like, everyone knew Mastery was OP while we were in the Pre-Raid Dungeon phase before the nerfs. Even though the OP posted that Mastery was one of the best stats in dungeons, he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about and should be ignored.
    Last edited by Munkky; 2016-11-05 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    It's like, everyone knew Mastery was OP while we were in the Pre-Raid Dungeon phase before the nerfs. Even though the OP posted that Mastery was one of the best stats in dungeons, he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about and should be ignored.
    Yeah, that guy has some serious l2p issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

So I am kind of a dilemma. Is it worth my while to keep tanking as a Demon Hunter? or should I just pursue a Death Knight. I do however love tanking as a DH, but I would rather not waste my time if they are not viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrage View Post
    So I am kind of a dilemma. Is it worth my while to keep tanking as a Demon Hunter? or should I just pursue a Death Knight. I do however love tanking as a DH, but I would rather not waste my time if they are not viable.
    DK is probably the worst of the tanks at the moment, so if you're looking to reroll to a stronger and easier tank, I wouldn't recommend DK.

That said, we're perfectly viable. Something is always the strongest and something always has to be the last of the pack. We're on the bottom side, but we do just fine.
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    DK is probably the worst of the tanks at the moment, so if you're looking to reroll to a stronger and easier tank, I wouldn't recommend DK.

That said, we're perfectly viable. Something is always the strongest and something always has to be the last of the pack. We're on the bottom side, but we do just fine.
    Ok, thank you.

Is Munkky's build the most current and up to date for Vengeance?

It's solid.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    It's solid.
    Awesome, thanks again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaksan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    It's true, Munkyy taught us all wrong on purpose as a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

We just meme around to victory and spout false knowledge of our class to keep our secret under wraps {veng is actually the best tank in 2017} shhh dont tell anyone, esp. bears, and warriors, and pallys, and monks, but you can tell dk's cuz its cool

Just picked up this trinket in Kara : http://www.wowhead.com/item=142169/raven-eidolon (860)

I also have (equipped) Arcanocristal (860) and Immortality card (855) => should I change one of these two ?
    Chic Not Geek

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lovingbenji View Post
    Just picked up this trinket in Kara : http://www.wowhead.com/item=142169/raven-eidolon (860)

I also have (equipped) Arcanocristal (860) and Immortality card (855) => should I change one of these two ?
    No, your equipped trinkets are far better.

Quote Originally Posted by lovingbenji View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    I'm not exactly a master theory crafter or anything, but first glance to me looks like;
    Stamina (garbage) + on use that makes you take more damage if/when your group/raid derps.

My opinion, Trash Heap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Don't bother with stam trinkets. You will get more value out of trinkets that proc vers/has or just static agi/X trinkets than a stam and agi flask too.
    I only read back 4 pages for both those quotes...

Thx a lot for your answers, sorry, didn't see it in the last pages
    Chic Not Geek