Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beerhug View Post
    So far I've been running with Darkmoon Deck: Immortality + Valor Medal of the First War but yesterday I coined 'Eye of Guarm' heroic version ilvl 870 with +1,486 Agility and +1,005 Haste.

My haste is still far from the 30% everyone is talking about and I was wondering how good is the Eye of Guarm. Is it worth using it over Valor Medal of the First War?
    Keep the stat stick and use it for farm. Valor medal is also getting nerfed to oblivion in 7.1.5
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beerhug View Post
    So far I've been running with Darkmoon Deck: Immortality + Valor Medal of the First War but yesterday I coined 'Eye of Guarm' heroic version ilvl 870 with +1,486 Agility and +1,005 Haste.

My haste is still far from the 30% everyone is talking about and I was wondering how good is the Eye of Guarm. Is it worth using it over Valor Medal of the First War?
    Agility is still ur best bet for selfheal.

Quote Originally Posted by diachroniko View Post
    I wouldn't imagine anything we have could proc it. Maybe sigils but that would be a stretch I think. Only reason bears can use it is cause they have moonfire which is coded as a ranged ability afaik.
    Immolation Aura and Sigil of Flame both proc the trinket, among other things, and these are used frequently enough to get the full 0.92 rppm. The trinket is quite good but it's a hassle to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Agility is still ur best bet for selfheal.
    Yep... I don't know if I was lucky or unlucky to proc this annoying 880 Bloodstained Handkerchief, but I'm almost forced to use this trinket all the time now because it has 400 more agility than my next highest trinket. On use is simply some crummy damage, and relatively annoying to actually be able to use (since you have to be behind the boss to actually use it...)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    Yep... I don't know if I was lucky or unlucky to proc this annoying 880 Bloodstained Handkerchief, but I'm almost forced to use this trinket all the time now because it has 400 more agility than my next highest trinket. On use is simply some crummy damage, and relatively annoying to actually be able to use (since you have to be behind the boss to actually use it...)
    Obvi always take superior Agility, but if on-use or proc is shit, then i'd not use it, rather downgrade a few 100 Agility to get a proper on-use or proc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, quick question. When I'm simming my DH will the negative values input into pawn okay or will I have to just eyeball it?
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Don't try to generate stat weights for tanking.
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    The 1.2mil aoe fireblast trinket works with the fiery brand % buff. Think its gonna be really good for mythic +s. Will it only be available to DPS specs?

Deleted
    Will fel devestation be still better than spirit bomb?

I need some advice from someone on trinket selection. I have an 855 darkmoon deck and an 865 goblet of nightmarish ichor equipped.

Then I have a 865 Thrice-Accursed Compass and an 870 Phatasmal Echo. If I'm sitting at 42.5% DR plus another 40% from demon spikes, is it even worth using the darkmoon deck? I'm trying to decide if the other trinkets would be better suited in it's place to help with my dps (numbers are pretty low for mythic raids, sub 200k and from what I've seen others pull, I'm doing something way wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by oAllElseFailo View Post
    I need some advice from someone on trinket selection. I have an 855 darkmoon deck and an 865 goblet of nightmarish ichor equipped.

Then I have a 865 Thrice-Accursed Compass and an 870 Phatasmal Echo. If I'm sitting at 42.5% DR plus another 40% from demon spikes, is it even worth using the darkmoon deck? I'm trying to decide if the other trinkets would be better suited in it's place to help with my dps (numbers are pretty low for mythic raids, sub 200k and from what I've seen others pull, I'm doing something way wrong)
    Thrice is prob better than ichor but thats about it. Vendor Phantasmal echo. More of dps is gonna be ending on FB bursts. Not using 2nd pot during FB(spells won't proc old war) and strats/kill times.

Quote Originally Posted by djambalaz View Post
    Will fel devestation be still better than spirit bomb?
    Depends of the fight, sometimes you will need a fast heal (fel dev) and sometimes you can go with 20% permaleech.

I got Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers http://www.wowhead.com/item=137090/m...ic-stabilizers

should I be using throw glaive on CD when tanking 3+ targets for a DPS increase now?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacken View Post
    I got Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers http://www.wowhead.com/item=137090/m...ic-stabilizers

should I be using throw glaive on CD when tanking 3+ targets for a DPS increase now?
    Have you actually tested that it works for Vengeance, since it's a Havoc specific Legendary?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    Effect at least isn't grey in veng specc.

Actually I didn't even test that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    Have you actually tested that it works for Vengeance, since it's a Havoc specific Legendary?
    yes, have confirmed it works

did a sim myself, simc shows it as a ~19k dps increase on 3 target at a cost of 2.6 pps [my gear] assuming I did everything right :]

here's the bracers string for simc:
    wrists=moarg_bionic_stabilizers,id=137090,bonus_id=1811/3458
    Last edited by Blacken; 2016-12-05 at 12:45 PM.

Deleted
    Hi all ,

I went trough all the 57 pages and with all the different opinions life isn't making itself easy.

I am currently running on these stats :

Ilvl 869 equipped.
    Few days away from second Legendary.

Attributes

Strength 8482
    Agility 25834
    Intellect 5000
    Stamina 57135
    Attack

Damage 37683–43804
    Speed 2.13/2.13

Defense

Armour 4739
    Dodge 11.74%
    Parry 11.33%
    Block 0.00%
    Enhancements

Crit 26.03%
    Haste 21.91%
    Mastery 15.29%
    Leech 0.00%
    Versatility 11.10%
    Avoidance 7.40%

talents :

Agonizing Flames
    Fallout
    Felblade
    Soul Rending
    Quickened Sigils
    Fel Devastation
    Last Resort

1. I seem to be doing low dps compared to others and from time to time i feel rather squichy. Is thi1s a viable build and are my stats balanced enough ?
    I am doing heroic EN and for the moment normal ToV ( lower mythic + 5 - 9 from time to time )

2. Do i need to increase my haste to 30 % as suggested here ? I seem to have some trouble in seeing what i should do with haste.

3. from logs i see an DS uptime ( troughout the entire fight ) around 65 % with FtD and 53 % without. what is the better option here ? FtD or no ?

Happy to hear your toughts !
    Open to any suggestion !

Set.

@Blacken

Do you have any logs? There's only so much we can say, though the answers will be cookie cutter and may or may not help you.

Often times when people have issues like this it's due to not utilizing all their cooldowns properly. This includes Felblade/Immolation Aura/Demon Spikes/Meta/Fiery Brand etc. Also not using every global cooldown. Using the right defensive for the right situation helps. Such as using Demon Spikes for magic damage does nothing, same with Empower Wards for Physical damage.

1. Fallout is fine in dungs, but should be switched out for raiding. Felblade is fine for survival, though you won't be putting out as much dps as Flame Crash, they are fairly balanced on ST though and depends on your felblade procs. Outside of that your talents are fine.

2. There isn't a "minimum" haste to reach or of any stat for that matter. Just get what you can. Yes this rule applies to any talent combination. Yes things will change in 7.1.5. but those won't come out until after tuning is pretty much done.

3. Provide logs and someone will take care of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    @Blacken

Do you have any logs? There's only so much we can say, though the answers will be cookie cutter and may or may not help you.

Often times when people have issues like this it's due to not utilizing all their cooldowns properly. This includes Felblade/Immolation Aura/Demon Spikes/Meta/Fiery Brand etc. Also not using every global cooldown. Using the right defensive for the right situation helps. Such as using Demon Spikes for magic damage does nothing, same with Empower Wards for Physical damage.

1. Fallout is fine in dungs, but should be switched out for raiding. Felblade is fine for survival, though you won't be putting out as much dps as Flame Crash, they are fairly balanced on ST though and depends on your felblade procs. Outside of that your talents are fine.

2. There isn't a "minimum" haste to reach or of any stat for that matter. Just get what you can. Yes this rule applies to any talent combination. Yes things will change in 7.1.5. but those won't come out until after tuning is pretty much done.

3. Provide logs and someone will take care of you.
    would this be the logs you are looking for ? : warcraftlogs.com/reports/v8bck3FrTW7Xfw42

armory link : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/Setiraii/simple

should i swap out for feast of souls for steadier healing ?

and felblade for flame crash ? hop around during boss fights? take the sigil out of my rotation and apply it trough flame crash ?

sorry the links arent complete , mmo champ forbids me to post them.
    regards,
    Set

Use SoF as usual, and afterwards keep 1 charge of Infernal Strike always on cd. Dont leap if there is more than 2s left on SoF dot, or you will waste a few ticks of damage.

- - - Updated - - -

PTR Changes.

Old Soul Barrier: [ 1,950% of AP * Percent Health + 20% of AP * AP * Percent Health ]
    New Soul Barrier: [ 2,250% of AP * Percent Health + 23% of AP * AP * Percent Health ]

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>