Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Post Joining the Evil-side !?

if you could join either the forces of N'zoth or the Burning Legion, what are the things you would do ?!
    keep in mind that you "player" has joined the evil-side which mean you are also the "General" of the Evil side, what you going to do for your new Side to win against the Forces of Azeroth.

- If I join N'zoth Forces I would first turn into Naga "if I was an elf" or transform into faceless ones, then I would consume the powers of C'thun and Yogg, if I couldn't consume them, then I would try to resurrect them as Cho'gall once tried, but this time there would be no Midan to stop me - I hope - and then I would visit the Nerubian Underground city and start my campaign from there, my biggest obstacle would be trying to make the Mantid and Aqir joining my Ranks
    the 2nd Stage would be defeating Neptulon, to have the command of the sea in Azeorth, if N'zoth Forces managed to cut off all ships from Eastern Kingdom to Kalimdor and back the Horde and Alliance forces would suffer great loss, and then the rest are easy.

-If I join the burning legion Forces and I Assume as a General I would get power up to level new Archimond, and command vast army of demons, I would not attack Azeroth Directly until I do as Kil'jaden and try to convince of the two forces of Azeroth to join me, either the Horde or the Alliance, if I failed both way's, I would try convincing Sylvanas and Moria.
    if my plane fails, then I would just search for the nearest planet to Azeroth and summon Sargeras there, then walk with him to Azeorth, he Cleave the planet "or do it with the planet" and then we are off to go fighting Void lords.

What would you do ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Is there any benefit in joining any of them ? I mean blizzard never shown us anything that could motivate anyone to join them. All characters who joined either faction are just screaming retards who die like 5 minutes later saying something "I WAS PROMISED SOOOO MUCH MOOOAAAR" or "WHAT HAV I DON !!! FORGIV MEEEEE"

try to help sargeras do what needs to be done. he's got the right idea.

It's more likely you'd be the burning legions little bitch running errands, that's if you could prove yourself in the first place and they didn't kill you on the spot

Old god one, you'd probably end up as a little bitch again but more so from a worshipping PoV

You wouldn't be jumping straight into places of power and influences

Deleted
    Whatever quest givers would tell me to do, just like on the good side.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there any benefit in joining any of them ? I mean blizzard never shown us anything that could motivate anyone to join them. All characters who joined either faction are just screaming retards who die like 5 minutes later saying something "I WAS PROMISED SOOOO MUCH MOOOAAAR" or "WHAT HAV I DON !!! FORGIV MEEEEE"
    i just want to kill lore-char in both Horde and Alliance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    It's more likely you'd be the burning legions little bitch running errands, that's if you could prove yourself in the first place and they didn't kill you on the spot

Old god one, you'd probably end up as a little bitch again but more so from a worshipping PoV

You wouldn't be jumping straight into places of power and influences
    I'm the Hero
    I will not die in the spot, unless Sargeras himself fight me, then the whole planet will die on the spot
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Nah, I judge my side by what kind of life it can offer me. In Legion, everything would burn and I would have a major fel-hangover all the time. In Twilight's Hammer I'd be a putz they'd use as a cannon fodder after brain-raping me a couple of times. Even if I was made a powerful lieutenant for some reason, the end-goal on both sides would leave the world in a state I don't find to my liking. The pandas asked 'what is worth fighting for?' and I feel that's largely what determines how we choose our side. Gul'dan obviously yearns for power, but to what end? When the Legion has destroyed everything imaginable, then what? He retires to a pile of charred rubble and starts farming rocks?

If joining the badguys was a gameplay option with its own questlines etc. I'd give it a shot to see the content and all.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Nah, I judge my side by what kind of life it can offer me. In Legion, everything would burn and I would have a major fel-hangover all the time. In Twilight's Hammer I'd be a putz they'd use as a cannon fodder after brain-raping me a couple of times. Even if I was made a powerful lieutenant for some reason, the end-goal on both sides would leave the world in a state I don't find to my liking. The pandas asked 'what is worth fighting for?' and I feel that's largely what determines how we choose our side. Gul'dan obviously yearns for power, but to what end? When the Legion has destroyed everything imaginable, then what? He retires to a pile of charred rubble and starts farming rocks?

If joining the badguys was a gameplay option with its own questlines etc. I'd give it a shot to see the content and all.
    your ultimate Goal as bad guy in WoW would be destroy everything to rebuild the world as you like

Id join illidan

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Id join illidan
    BUT, illidan is not Evil
    Right ?

Deleted
    Burning Legion, purge the unclean - and I disagree that BL is evil in any degree. Anyway, horde players already could taste what it is like to embrace the evil; they have joined darkspear rebellion.

Deleted
    oh boy am I gonna join Illidan look at those biceps ...ehm sorry what were we saying?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    oh boy am I gonna join Illidan look at those biceps ...ehm sorry what were we saying?
    *cough* joining evil-side sir

I would form my own bad side of similar strong, powerful and like minded female night elves into an elite corp with only one objective:

Lure all the horny ERPers to our den, one at a time, and then rain stabs on them.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    BUT, illidan is not Evil
    Right ?
    Tell that to blizzard, they had us ganking him back in tbc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    I would form my own bad side of similar strong, powerful and like minded female night elves into an elite corp with only one objective:

Lure all the horny ERPers to our den, one at a time, and then rain stabs on them.
    *evil laugh* brilliant

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    try to help sargeras do what needs to be done. he's got the right idea.
    Do what must be done AnakinDerpkitteh
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I want to play as a third faction that's, in essence, the remnants of the Illidari, i.e. the Blood Elves, the Broken, and the Naga. Toss in the Forsaken, and we would have the core for an excellent faction!

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Tell that to blizzard, they had us ganking him back in tbc.
    And now they have a naaru guilt tripping us for doing that, despite other Naaru helping us storm the black temple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Guess I'm not enough of a sociopath to do that. I mean, "playing the bad guy is cool" is too much of an angsty thing to me and is not really that cool anyway, surely not in Warcraft where everyone either act like a moron or a tryhard.

If there's an "evil" (or rather antagonistic) faction I would join with my Troll characters are the Zandalari, not because they're any more successful or convicing in their "evil" shit but just because they're much more relatable as an actual people and their goals are even slightly reasonable, compared to "DA UNIVERSE MUST BURN", "EVERYTHING SHALL DIE" and other borderline psychotic nonsense like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.