Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

"I Syrian, tell you. They are terrorists."

Source: http://forsal.pl/artykuly/947079,wai...ci-wywiad.html

Waiel Awwad is a Syrian journalist ,war correspondent ( Persian Gulf , Afghanistan), head of the Foreign Correspondents Club of South Asia.Twice kidnapped in war zones. Currently, the only Arab journalist constantly commenting on the situation in the region for among others BBC and Al - Arabiya

It is patient policy of small steps, well-planned action, intended to cause the disintegration of European societies, the development of radical organizations and the influx into Europe as largest number of refugees as possible, including jihadists - says Waiel Awwad, a Syrian journalist and war correspondent.

Have you seen the crowds of refugees in Europe?

I have seen and I still cannot believe that people in Europe may think that among these crowds are no Islamic State members (ISIS).

How can you say that? They are mostly your countrymen.

Nonsense. 40 percent of migrants are Syrian refugees and among them, according to intelligence agencies - including Israel's Mossad - more than half them are jihadists. The others are economic migrants. No one counts how many of them bought Syrian passports, no one checked who they are. Syrian can be distinguished from other nations - because of the accent and the type of beauty. Every intelligence agency has people who can distinguish them To us Syrians, and especially Syrian journalists, it seems as if Europe wanted as many of these people as possible .

Turkey has the biggest number of refugees.

And for this, Europe must give Turkey 3 billion euro, promise another 3 billion before 2018? On top of that remove EU visa requirements for Turks? Please imagine what happens next. After five years of living in Turkey, immigrants receive a citizenship, which allows them to enter the EU without problems.

If throughout these 5 years they won't cause any problems in Turkey, why would they be dangerous for Europe?

You do not understand the thinking of Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his allies - Qatar and Saudi Arabia. It is patient policy of small steps, well-planned and organized action, intended to cause the disintegration of European societies, the development of radical nationalist organizations and influx into Europe as largest number of refugees as possible, including jihadists.

There is no data on this.

No data? One of the bombers from Brussels was previously indicated by Syrian intelligence as a man linked to the Islamic State. And what? Intelligence agencies, including Belgian one ignored this. And one of the people who made the attack in Paris, entered Europe as a refugee. These are just examples. National governments are aware of how many terrorists are entering Europe.

The European Union should close its borders?

The European Union and its leaders have long been aware of the Erdogan's plan.

What plan?

Erdogan wants Arab countries to become Islamic republics, and he wants to be caliph restoring the Ottoman Empire from South-east Asia to Portugal.

Is this a joke?

No joke at all. You in Europe do not really realize what is going on in the Islamic world.

You say as if Erdogan is a collaborator of the Islamic State.

Erdogan is one of the main people supporting ISIS, because it is the road to the creation of the caliphate and restoring of the empire. Even US Vice President Joe Biden said that the United States, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey contributed to the creation of the Islamic State, training militias, which then went over to the Islamists.

The world says that the regime of Bashar al-Assad, President of Syria, was a main cause for ISIS creation.

Since the Americans themselves admit that they contributed to the creation of ISIS and Al-Qaeda before, why Assad is accused today? Do you remember how the Islamic State kidnapped 49 workers and their families from the Turkish consulate in the Iraqi Mosul? They were released without a scratch. ISIS kills thousands of prisoners, so what happened that they released dozens of Turks? Would it be possible without the cooperation with Ankara? Why struggle continues in Aleppo, since the resolution of the United Nations recognized the ISIS as a terrorist organization? Why together with the international coalition government forces do not combat ISIS? Because Turkey does not allow this. Ankara wants Syria's destabilization and to occupy border territories, including Aleppo, which was the industrial capital of Syria. You know that Syria according to statistics from 2008, was the second country that received the most migrants in the world? As of 2015 it became the largest exporter of refugees. Syria for 44 years has been stable, secure country, with low levels of crime, free medical care, subsidized food and compulsory education. It is interesting that parents who did not sent a child to school, were punished by a fine or even imprisonment. We had a secular government, constitution and democracy. With one exception - religious parties were not allowed to operate.

Why?

In 1980 there was a revolution caused by the Muslim Brotherhood, after which President Hafez al-Assad has introduced a constitutional decree prohibiting religious parties in Syria, including the Brotherhood.

This is democracy?

Yes. Something for something. Before 2011, Syria had Christians, Jews, various factions of Islam. We all lived under one roof. The crisis began when Erdogan's Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar have agreed to impose on us a government in which 1/3 of the representatives were from the Muslim Brotherhood. Previously, for 10 years, until 2010, Erdogan was the greatest friend of Syria and Assad. When Assad took power, Erdogan has often visited him, walked through the streets of Aleppo, Damascus, demonstrating friendship. Erdogan flew for coffee to Assad together with the Emir of Qatar. The level of trust between Assad and Erdogan was so large that Turkey has become a negotiator during the Syrian-Israeli crisis. But then the Arab Spring started. Erdogan said to Assad, that he should give a third of the ministries to the Muslim Brotherhood, but in response he heard that Syria is a secular state. Erdogan broke relations with Assad, and then it began.

The creation of ISIS began? After all, in most Arab countries, including Syria, people took to the streets.

It is true, but in the case of Syria. in the midst of these ordinary people were also those who had guns, were trained ,whose motivation was not to improve the stability of the State, but of its destabilization. Even then, Erdogan began to place along the 950-km border with Syria tents, which could accommodate 350 thousand refugees.

For what?

I told you about the plan. Erdogan, together with the Muslim Brotherhood took advantage of the Arab Spring. Then, in 2011, in many countries, people began to demand freedom and democracy. Everyone, even my family, demonstrated support for these changes. Syria, however, was not in crisis. Before 2011, according to the reports from the UN and other international organizations Syria was the world's second largest exporter of cotton and olive oil, the fastest-growing economy, and the most stable country in this volatile region.

Then why in 2011, people took to the streets, when the regime was so good?

I'm not saying that Syria and the rule of Assad were perfect. We had a lot of social problems. People took to the streets, seeing the Arab Spring with demands for social reforms to reduce unemployment. The situation around Syria, the occupation of the part of the territory of the Golan Heights by Israel. In the meantime the global economic crisis started to increase unemployment, especially of young, well-educated people from large cities. Government collapsed in Tunisia, fell in Egypt. At the beginning of the Arab Spring in Syria, on the banners were demands for social reforms and freedom, but with the difference that the Islamic insurgents (not all the protesters) from the beginning were trained and had weapons. First they shouted: "No to Iran. No for Hezbollah!, but the president afraid of Allah. " The Muslim Brotherhood quickly ordered the militants to end chanting such slogans, changing the narrative to fight the regime for democracy.

Where did they get guns?

From neighbouring countries. Qatar smuggled them thanks to Saudi money via the Turkish route, also Jordan one.

Your family also had a gun?

No. Weapons were possessed by people from militia, recruited mostly from Syrian civilians working for years in Qatar and Saudi Arabia, who were dispatched to Syria. Then the Muslim Brotherhood and Turkey started to march towards the unification of the Arab countries under Islamic umbrella. Erdogan began bringing militants from Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Bangladesh, Pakistan and other countries. Now he has mercenaries from all over the world, including Europe. It was a long-term plan to prepare for the overthrowing of secular government of Baas party and bring the Muslim Brotherhood to power. In Opposition to the Assad's army and police stood armed fanatics, who got a monthly salary of 1000$ from Al-Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood and other Muslim organizations, when the average salary in Syria was 200$. In the initial phase of the uprising Syria lost most of policemen and soldiers because they were ordered to not shoot at the protesters - but the protesters are shot them. Then ISIS spread. 1,000$ / month plus 72 virgins after death - you admit that it's a good offer.

Syrians, like you,didn't realize this?

They all wanted democracy, freedom of speech, civil liberties, pluralism. When people began to realize what was going on, it was too late. The Brotherhood has used these ideas to create armed religious uprising.

How many people supported them?

Minority. Mainly from rural areas. The war in Syria was not started in the big cities, but in the provinces. Which is a clear confirmation that this is not a revolution like in other countries stricken by an Arab Spring. Because there sustained protests were happening in major cities. I told you already that by 2011, Syrians have accepted the secular rule of Assad.

You want to say that it was a good regime?

I want to say that it was a secular regime.

The current narration says that Assad's killed more people than were killed during an ongoing war now.

It is not true, only propaganda, disinformation part of the plan. Syria was on the 150th place in the UN reports on human rights. We had political prisoners, but they were not killed. During this war, more than 200 thousand were killed, mostly civilians. Who killed them? Assad's government? For 45 years Assads did not kill, and now suddenly they started? For 45 years same Baas party rules, and if the had been killing and persecuting its citizens, Assad would not have remained in power, and Syria would not developed as such.

Assad did not persecute the Kurds and other minorities?

Assad himself is from the minority - he is Alawite. He took power in 2000, after his father. He was educated in London and began to reform Syria. Without public support he could not exercise power for 10 years, and remain in power for five years of war, while the Syrian army recruits mostly from the Sunni majority.

In August of 2013 he used sarin in Guta, a suburb of Damascus, killing approx. 1400 people.

History looked completely different. According to data available today, even in the UN, it is known that sarin was bought by two Qataris sponsored by Saudi money in the former Yugoslavia. Then the gas was smuggled to Turkey and handed over the rebels who carried out an attack. US President Barack Obama said earlier that ,if Syria used chemical weapons, this would be reason enough to for military intervention. So it was staged to provoke Americans? Blaming government forces for doing it? The Syrian government immediately after the attack has invited UN observers to investigate this issue. Syria has no chemical weapons, and the one that was previously supplied years ago by the Soviet Union was destroyed under the supervision of UN inspectors, which is confirmed in official documents. Erdogan has convinced the world that Assad's regime oppresses the people, therefore, planned military action is needed to overthrow Assad. When you create a humanitarian crisis, you open the door for further military intervention by other countries. To create a civil war, causing a humanitarian crisis, which in turn justifies military intervention and interference in the affairs of Syria by regional powers.

For everything that is happening in Syria and now in Europe, you blame mr. Erdogan.

This is a conspiracy of several countries. I accuse the countries that have an interest in the destabilization of Syria: Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. I want that European societies to understand, to force their governments to end the war. There is a group of Syrian journalists who try to report what is happening in Syria, throughout our region, who is behind these actions is and what might be for Europe, How world might look like in 10 or 15 years. Unfortunately, if this goes on, before you know it, the Ottoman Empire will rise.

Are you scaring people?

No, I am a realist.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Get's popcorn ready

Deleted
    "Want to be the Calpih of the Great Otto-man empire"

Sure, buddy

10+ Year Old Account
    They've also been caught for smuggling unicorns and flying pigs.

The guy was the head of that organization. Not anymore.
    Plus he's a nutcase who spreads conspiracy theories.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

"Syrian can be distinguished from other nations - because of the accent and the type of beauty."

Choice quote... yup, this guy is 100% credible.

Ya boy Endus gonna have a field day with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    They've also been caught for smuggling unicorns and flying pigs.

The guy was the head of that organization. Not anymore.
    Plus he's a nutcase who spreads conspiracy theories.
    Don't downplay unicorn smuggling, it is a major issue in some parts of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Don't downplay unicorn smuggling, it is a major issue in some parts of the world.
    yes, indeed... Especially for the North Koreans.
    http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/30/...s-north-korea/

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    yes, indeed... Especially for the North Koreans.
    http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/30/...s-north-korea/
    And South Korea is pissed about it, leading to further destabilization of the area. China only cares about pandas, so they refuse to interfere to stop North Korea from committing these atrocities against mythical creatures.

Deleted
    Gl Hf Yurop

#Multiculturalism
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-06-20 at 07:44 PM.

I agree with him, and have for some time. Doesn't take much to start connecting the dots and see who benefits from it, and who can benefit from decades of strife and conflict. But idiots around the world will keep supporting multiculturalism because it's racist not to, and keep believing that there's a way to 'moderate' Islam hahaha.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Meanwhile in the US you can find people who claim that Obama is an atheist muslim antichrist from Neptune trying to steal all our bacon.

/shrug
    Obviously not true. He can't be an atheist and muslim at the same time. The rest seems plausible though. Bastard is never getting my bacon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Meanwhile in the US you can find people who claim that Obama is an atheist muslim antichrist from Neptune trying to steal all our bacon.

/shrug
    Well he is a muslim.

So yeah hide your bacon for some more time. It'll all be over soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Soooo if 50% of the syrian refugees are actually ISIS jihadists, who exactly is fighting in syria right now? I mean all of them apparently are moving to europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasolina View Post
    "Syrian can be distinguished from other nations - because of the accent and the type of beauty."

Choice quote... yup, this guy is 100% credible.
    Yes let's totally use a mistranslation as a means for discrediting. I guess I should discredit your poor grammar, word usage, or spelling to end any future arguments?

I only knew tiny bits of what he's saying. Maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong, but only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Soooo if 50% of the syrian refugees are actually ISIS jihadists, who exactly is fighting in syria right now? I mean all of them apparently are moving to europe.
    They're playing the audio from old war films, and there's actually only a couple of guys there. The rest are cardboard cutouts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Engineering a humanitarian crisis and directing the flow of the refugees towards an area you want to destabilize sounds possible to me.
    Not saying what the dude states is true or anything but it certainly sounds possible on a theoretical level.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Ya boy Endus gonna have a field day with this one.
    He's probably lurking ready for anyone who says anything anti muslim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yes let's totally use a mistranslation
    Speaking of...

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/05...-they-hate-us/

Clip from a 1 hr documentary that aired first on Friday.
    I've seen it, and it's quite good.