Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Rabbi calls to poison water used by Palestinians

http://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/20...y-palestinians

An Israeli Rabbi has called on the settlers to poison water used by Palestinian across the occupied West Bank, in order for them to leave 'their' lands.

Rabbi Shlomo Mlmad's call was reportedly brought to light by the Israeli organization Breaking the Silence.

Palestinian Authority (PA) released a statement on Sunday slamming the Rabbi Shlomo Mlmad's call.

"While Israel continues to pose multiple restrictions on Palestinians who try to dig water wells, this call by Rabbi Mlmad is considered a crime against humanity because it targets humans, animals, corps and all forms of life in the occupied Palestinian territory," the statement, released by the foreign ministry, said.

"What is the international community waiting for to interfere; the death of thousands of Palestinians of thirst? To meet such incident with silence and ignore the war Israel is waging against Palestinians is a cause of shame for the international community," the statement added.

Meanwhile, Israel's national water company Mekorot cut water supply to large areas of the Israeli-occupied West Bank, leaving tens of thousands of Palestinians without drinking water during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, Al Jazeera reported on June 15.

According to the United Nations, 7.5 liters of water per person per day is the minimum requirement for most people in the world but in some areas of Palestine where the summers are extremely hot, the minimum requirement of water intake and use is much higher.

Since 1967, Israel has limited the water available to Palestinians in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip since its military forces illegally occupied the both territories.

Israelis, including its citizens living in the illegal settlements constructed on occupied Palestinian territories, consume five times more water than Palestinians in the West Bank, 350 liters per person per day in Israel compared with 60 liters per Palestinian per day in the West Bank.
    Lets over react and blame all the jewish people.
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Well its a good thing this guy has no real power and if he acted would be stopped.

Deleted
    How does one get so blinded by zeal and hate?

Crazy people say crazy things.

Wouldn't that limiting the water supply available also be a crime against humanity by the same standards?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well its a good thing this guy has no real power and if he acted would be stopped.
    By whom? 10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    By whom? 10char
    likely authorities, just like the people who were going around burning homes.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So a shitty person said some shitty stuff and the PA released a statement about it? Ok?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    So a shitty person said some shitty stuff and the PA released a statement about it? Ok?
    Well to be fair they have done the same when Muslims said shitty stuff as well. So..... ¿Por qué no los dos?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I see now how the Dead Sea was killed...

Please, kind moderators, spare me, it is just an innocent joke!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

If they're so afraid that "thew jew will poison the water", they are more than welcome to refuse them and die of thirst.
    I think they forgot Israel is under no obligation to give them water, electricity or food.
    maybe they should be reminded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    I think they forgot Israel is under no obligation to give them water, electricity or food.
    The occupying power is obliged to care for the civilians in the occupied territory.

7+ Year Old Account
    If they're so afraid that "thew jew will poison the water", they are more than welcome to refuse them and die of thirst.
    I don't get where you get the idea that West Bank is part of Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    The occupying power is obliged to care for the civilians in the occupied territory.
    Says who?
    the UN?
    who gives a fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I don't get where you get the idea that West Bank is part of Israel.
    well they are the ones who keep saying it's occupied, right? so that means israel is contorlling that area, right?
    so i'm getting it from them.

I'm not worried about this guy.
    I'm worried more about the Israeli government.
    Their agriculture minister, justice minister and defense ministers have all advocated for anything between ethnic cleansing to full on genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    How does one get so blinded by zeal and hate?
    It's called religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I'm not worried about this guy.
    I'm worried more about the Israeli government.
    Their agriculture minister, justice minister and defense ministers have all advocated for anything between ethnic cleansing to full on genocide.
    Citation Needed.

Meanwhile, Israel's national water company Mekorot cut water supply to large areas of the Israeli-occupied West Bank, leaving tens of thousands of Palestinians without drinking water during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, Al Jazeera reported on June 15.
    This is the real story here, not that some asshole said something.

I was going to comment that this was a new low for this board, but then I remembered that we have people who want to drop nukes on the whole of the middle east.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    \I was going to comment that this was a new low for this board, but then I remembered that we have people who want to drop nukes on the whole of the middle east.
    They believe in a different fairy tale then we do; so it's ok.

Citation Needed.
    Shaked's advocated the extermination of Palestinians on her facebook page, Ariel's put forward a plan to annex and ethnically cleanse all of the West Bank, probably the most humane of the three. Lieberman's advocated for a full scale nuclear extermination of all arabs, though he's probably called for the extermination of everyone except Jewish people and Russians at some point or another.