Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Look at the far left during like 29 minutes (when you see whole ally raid preparing). He was there for us. I real human (elven) being and a real hero.

Also i love how they yell "worlds first" after killing illidan. 4th wall got penetrated harder than....something in hentai.
    Holy God!

Wait, wasn't he supposed to be a lowbie during early Cata?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Holy God!

You weak minded fool ! Johnny Awesome is a transcendent being ! He exists on all planes and all timelines at once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You weak minded fool ! Johnny Awesome is a transcendent being ! He exists on all planes and all timelines at once.
    Johnny is a Dreadlord confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    This sole quest is one joke.

Just did the quest,

Tank is counting down, while a Fire mage pre pulls "you" (Or Illidan) with a Pyroblast.
    Rogue talking about a another Glaive drop. (He has one already)
    Some random people go like "Hey, i had an Ankh!".
    Someone yelling "WORLD FIRST" when Illidan dies, some people instantly running towards your corpse.

But honestly, Xe'ra needs to stop sucking on certain objects in Illidans private parts.
    Oh god they're going full meta with it? I'm not going to like this scene I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Illidan isn't very bright when you consider this video. Always talking to himself like a nutter, referring to the Elves as "my peoples future" instead of ""our future" as if he owns them. Basically has zero connection with what hes doing or who hes doing it for. Especially when he sacrifices his own people over and over. No wonder they locked him up, pure sociopath.
    And this proves that emotion can prevent heroes from doing the right thing. He is the absolute hero, he is the perfect anti-hero, every step that he takes is calculated, proving once more that cold logic is what wins wars. He doesn't sacrifice just his own people, he also sacrifices himself, his eyes and body, in becoming the monstrosity that he and all his kin hate, including his beloved Tyrande. He's the one that also created the Sunwell, he liberated thousands of demons, the fel orcs and just wants to be left alone to battle the legion.

What do we do? Back in BC we go and kill his fel orcs, all his liberated demons and then kill him. And we even feel good about it. The only bad character in all of this is Kael'thas, who deserts and joins the legion, but still an addict can go just as far as his addiction drives him, so can't be judged as pure evil. Also killing Illidan back then gives Sargeras a new avatar, hurray fucking joy. Also Lady Liandrin is a fucking cunt, not a total cunt, but it's certain that she's no visionary. Also Mayev... in the dictionary on the word "cunt" it's her pic no joke.

Also the facts that he loves Tyrande, that he sacrifices himself, his personal life, that he infiltrates the legion and more, cba to write 1k words, they all prove that he's not a sociopath. In a sociopath's mind the only person that matters is himself, he would not be capable of love or self-sacrifice, not to mention the stress and dangers of being behind enemy lines having drinks with all those demons.

You need to learn about GREY MORALITY dude

Deleted
    Ok.

So, now I finally had the chance to sit down and watch this. Almost 180 seconds in and that priestess speaks about Illidan being destinied to great thing and stuff.

I just can't go on because I am laughing my ass out. I am in tears even as I write this post. I can't stop. I just can't.

No, it's not that I don't like the idea of Illidan being born with a great destiny, it's just that I couldn't help but imagine about three thousand neckbeards raging in unison at the notion and throwing random things at their screens and rush to MMOChamp to rage in unison like a wannabe literature savvies.

Guess I will enjoy Illidan two fold now..

"Lo and Behold!!! The Body of Arthas Menethil As He Lays Defeated At My Feet" but arthas defeated you illidan "LO AND BEHOLD MOFO!!!!"
    Last edited by Leyre; 2016-06-23 at 12:32 AM. Reason: dont do drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I like how no one said anything about the fact that they made a concrete voice for Sargeras. (though we heard like one line back in Wrath I think).
    1. I didn't say anything due to my arms, legs, and brain exploding because of how AMAZINGLY BADASS that was.

2. Sounds like the guy who does gul'dan is doing sargeras too? Hmm...no wonder. The actor must LOVE fel. Also, sargeras DOES sound like a dark titan, instead of like an alienesc demon or so. And I like that. It shows him the sense that he is very much still titan!

Well... doing a raid encounter AS THE RAID BOSS is certainly... different.

After watching the video, is someone isnt too sure about buying Legion, just show him this video

Ok.

So, now I finally had the chance to sit down and watch this. Almost 180 seconds in and that priestess speaks about Illidan being destinied to great thing and stuff.

I just can't go on because I am laughing my ass out. I am in tears even as I write this post. I can't stop. I just can't.

No, it's not that I don't like the idea of Illidan being born with a great destiny, it's just that I couldn't help but imagine about three thousand neckbeards raging in unison at the notion and throwing random things at their screens and rush to MMOChamp to rage in unison like a wannabe literature savvies.

The whole "golden eyes= Great Destiny" among Night Elves has been a thing for ages, Illidan kinda just fucked himself out of his great destiny by being a selfish douchebag and Malfurion claimed it instead.

What a fucking bullshit video!

I mean there is no way a casual nub like Johnny Awesome could get into a illidan kill unless he was fucking carried LOL

But seriously i love this video

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    The whole "golden eyes= Great Destiny" has been a thing for ages, Illidan kinda just fucked himself out of his great destiny by being a selfish douchebag and Malfurion claimed it instead.
    I know that (wasn't it even in WCIII?), but have you been in touch with the fanbase reaction recently? They want to find a reason just to get riled up and their jimmies rustled over literally anything.

I personally will continue to be thankful for the return of Illidan as I keep in touch for some free lols.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy God!

The lowbie we see in cata is one of his alt character, he just like hunters so much that all his alts are BE hunters

Holy God!

He got banned for botting so had to reroll on another account and rename on another server

So sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeupname999 View Post
    What a fucking bullshit video!

I mean there is no way a casual nub like Johnny Awesome could get into a illidan kill unless he was fucking carried LOL

But seriously i love this video
    Well... he was AFK the whole fight, so i won't be surprised if someone carried him

Deleted
    Welp Johnny Awesome confirmed a scrub then.

How did he get into an Illidan group wearing lv60 gear and with no apparent pet out.

No wonder they wiped; not getting the Flames down fast enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well... he was AFK the whole fight, so i won't be surprised if someone carried him
    Come to think of it the guy did say 'World First' so iam betting group hax so Johnny got his ass banned and had to reroll again lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeupname999 View Post
    Come to think of it the guy did say 'World First' so iam betting group hax so Johnny got his ass banned and had to reroll again lol
    They all got banned because of Johnny.

That bear druid rerolled later into Sejta.

Ok.

SHows how much you know your lore, the gold eyes means born with a great destiny has been in night elf lore since warcraft 3